[In the Service of the Senate] [OOC thread] Ye Olde Out of Character Thread...

"A foothole was all I needed to escape the dreary domains of the internet chatrooms, and ancient forgotten tales lost to the aether. Besides, it'll be fine... I promise not to look at the plot and give out spoilers. Cross my fingers and hope someone dies."

Just as a FYI; I have to go off and be social from Thursday-Monday- going on a trip. I won't really be able to check the site until then, but still- i'll be thinkng of ya. :x

"A foothole was all I needed to escape the dreary domains of the internet chatrooms' date=' and ancient forgotten tales lost to the aether. Besides, it'll be fine... I promise not to look at the plot and give out spoilers. Cross my fingers and hope someone dies."[/i']

You're pretty bold, for someone who isn't real.

danakir said:
"A foothole was all I needed to escape the dreary domains of the internet chatrooms' date=' and ancient forgotten tales lost to the aether. Besides, it'll be fine... I promise not to look at the plot and give out spoilers. Cross my fingers and hope someone dies."[/i']

You're pretty bold, for someone who isn't real.

"Oh, but I AM real. Are we not conversing? Is this not how you of Shape and Form do things?" :D

"Is this you being all tsundere on me? I figure you just need to be made more dere-dere based on the character0-types you play."

I AM NOT A TSUNDERE!!! S-Stupid woman, what makes you think that!? I don't even like you anyway. Not even a little bit. You should go back to doing whatever it is you do in that hole you call a home.

Stupid!

danakir said:
I AM NOT A TSUNDERE!!! S-Stupid woman, what makes you think that!? I don't even like you anyway. Not even a little bit. You should go back to doing whatever it is you do in that hole you call a home.
Stupid!
*nodnods* "And this is what I mean. Tsundere."

"Oh, really. I think you just need to admit the truth and stop being all tsundere and be more dere-dere." :twisted:

S-Stop looking at me like that, it's wrong! Oh god, you're so vile. You're slimey! No, you're less than slime or even trash!

There's no way I could ever like someone that's this pathetic and not even real. Because that's what you are, not real at all. Imaginary.

In fact, I'm not going to talk to you anymore. That'll teach you, you dummy!

I-I'm sorry... did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry...

AH! Did you buy it? You worthless fool, there's no way I'd ever blush, least of all for a tiny little idiot girl like you! What makes you think this is ever going to change? I'm not a tsundere anyway, this is how I am all the time with everyone!

You're hopeless... psh!

:?

And thus the descent into oddness begins.

Not "madness" per se, since that would be redundant, but still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back