• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

In the Dojo (O.O.C. Chat - Session Zero)

Hope you're feeling better!
Getting there! Recently, life's had its challenges since Hurricane Helene. =)

Can't find daredevil on the list, though I might have missed it.
Wow! I don't see it either, and I can't find it on the internet. I remember a character another player used to play who had Daredevil. My guess is that it was replaced with Bon Vivant. Or perhaps it was a Storyteller-aporoved take on that Archetype.

The subtle but important difference between the two is the Daredevil pushes themselves to the limits for the sake of reaching new limits, not "living in the moment because we're going to die tomorrow" as is the case of the Bon Vivant.

Right direction of thought, I think, though, that's like the more poisoned (thanks, auto-correct) positive version of what I pondered.
Terrific! If memory serves you haven't seen the '80s movie, Big Trouble in Little China? That's the kind of energy and atmosphere I want Other Strangeness to have! =)

Also comes with a range of daring hobbies to choose from... I'm feeling the license for motorbikes, for example.
There you go! Especially in hilky, wind-filled San Fran! Perhaps during late nights Alya and Kiseko try to see who can catch the most air on two wheels? =)

Think that leads me to a character that's more in line with your vision of the game - and one I'd enjoy more, too.
That's super!

I still wish Jay could join us because he knows the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles universe, and I love how he role-plays, but that's life for you sometimes. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back