• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I'm sorry...

Ramirez nodded. "I bet you did. I got those just today." He was happy that she liked the flowers. "I'll stop by tomorrow morning. Since tomorrow is Saturday."

Aliby opened her eyes again and looked at him. "So... next time I'll see you is tomorrow morning..." She frowned a little.

"Well I can't stay over night." Ramirez sighed. "And believe me I want to stay." He finally took care of his phone. "But I'm able to stay for a few hours." Since it was only 3:30pm.

Her frowned turned into a grin. Aliby sat up straighter. "Is there any thing else I'm forgetting... Any stories...? Any-" She was cut off with a low grumble from her stomach.

Ramirez chuckled. "I can think of a few. But let's get some food." He pushed the button and waited. A nurse walked in. "Nice to see you awake. What do you want to eat?"

She waved hello to the nurse that walked in. Hearing the question, Aliby thought for a second but noticed she doesn't have any options. "What do you have M'am?" She asked softly.

Ramirez nodded. "You also love sweets. Except chocolate. Which is funny Since it's my favorite." The nurse walked in and handed her the cake and left.

"Your favorite is chocolate? I don't remember what chocolate taste like to be honest." Aliby looked at the cake and her eyes sparkled even more. Grabbing the fork, she took a bike of the cake and smiled. "M-My Mistake.... Do you want some?"

Ramirez nodded and swallowed. "Sure thing." Ramirez chuckled. "I remember a story. The day I adopted a kitten for you."

Aliby swallowed the piece of cake that was in her mouth. "They are different! I don't understand why people think kitties and cats are the same!" Aliby complained. She doesn't know why she said that to be honest. Aliby just sat there quiet and took another bite of the cake and swallowed.

"Well you wanted to adopt a kitten. You had the money But needed a signature from your parents. You couldn't do so Since they were away that weekend. So I had to forge their signature. " Ramirez nodded after the story. "So That's what I mean by I adopted your kitten."

Aliby finished up the cake by taking a big piece and shoved it in her mouth. She was going to reply but her mouth was just filled with cake. It took a while for her to swallow but she managed to get it down her throat. "What...." She coughed a little bit. "What did I name my kitty?"

Aliby smiled to herself. "I bet she was beautiful...I wanna get outta here! I wanna see the kitty you got meeee" she whined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back