• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I'm sorry...

Aliby just stared out into space, ignoring what Ramirez said to her. Didn't blink once. Her face seemed like she was looking for something, but she didn't know where to start.

Aliby just laid there in bed and closed her eyes. She's worried that if she falls asleep that she'll be in a coma again. That's probably not true. She can just be over thinking it. She sighed and went to sleep, hoping the next day she'll be free.

Ramirez walked to his grandmother's. When He got there she was napping. He chuckled softly. He looked in the kitchen and there was a plate of meatloaf on the table. He reheated the plate. He got a can of coke then headed upstairs with his dinner.

Closing her eyes so her mind can only see darkness, her mind drifted off to the accident and other unfortunate events. Aliby felt hot inside as she gripped onto her blanket. She was reliving what happened during the accident in her dream. Or so call nightmare. The crash was more painful then it was before. It seemed more dramatic before. She heard a faint yell of her name as the car honked. Her body laid still on the cold floor. Hearing the ambulance sirens coming in a hurry but it wasn't really loud. The sound was fading away until it was quiet. Aliby's eyes opened up wide and she patted her arms and her body and her face. "I-I-I'm fine...." She muttered to herself as a tear fell down her cheek and onto the pillow.

Ramirez was in his room playing the Xbox 360. The 360 He bought himself. Everything there was to add to the 360 He bought himself. While playing Alan Wake Snow climbed onto to the bed. During the two months Aliby was in the coma He brought her here to take care of her.

Aliby decided that it was time for her to leave the hospital even though it wasn't 7:00 AM. She climbed out and fell to her knees. It's been a while since she's walked on her 2 bare feet so it's going to take a while. She looked for something that would help her move around. Luckily there was a wheel chair near by. Having troubles to sit on the wheelchair, she finally got on it. Opening the door, Aliby looked around to see if there was any nurses near by. There wasn't any. The halls were completely empty. Making a run for it, she got on the elevator and went down to the first floor and ran through the exit door. The stupid nurses were too busy either sleeping, taking care of the other patients or flirting with the doctor. Aliby scoffed as she just stood outside in the dark night. "I... I forgot where I need to go..." Aliby facepalmed and started to wander around the city in her wheelchair.

Ramirez started his homework. A while later he just laid there petting Snow. "You get to see your mom tomorrow. You excited?" He asked scratching behind her ears. He decided to go out to the porch and take in some nice night time air. He took a deep breathe and sighed in relief as he sat in a simple rocking chair and enjoyed the peace.

Wandering the city in her wheel chair, she looked down at herself and noticed she was still wearing the patient's clothes. She sighed wishing that she was wearing her own clothes even though she doesn't know what she normally wears. Stumbling across houses and building that seemed familiar, Aliby looked around to see if she remembered where she lives.

Ramirez looked out when he noticed something down the street. He stood up and focused in on it as best as he can. "Aliby?" He asked to himself unsure. He walked up the street to get a better look. "Aliby? What are you doing?"

Aliby heard someone say her name as she turned her head. It was Ramirez. "Hi. Oh I'm just... wandering the city" Aliby looked away slowly as she started to move away awkwardly in her wheelchair.

Ramirez chuckled and got in front of her. He pointed at the other direction. "Home is that way." He turned her around and started to push her home.

Aliby looked up at Ramirez. "How did you know I was trying to go home...?" She started to twiddle her thumbs as she asked softly, feeling a little embarrassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back