• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

I'm sorry...

Aliby waved good bye as she was having trouble going to her room which was on the second floor. Her parents helped her lay down on her bed, tucking her in and closing all the light as soon as they went to bed. Aliby closed her eyes as she fell asleep with the moonlight shining on her face.

(Time passed and it was morning)

Aliby rolled around as the sunlight was shining in her face. "Ugh....." She covered her face with the pillow. She really didn't like waking up this way. She sat up with bed head and threw the blanket across the room. She turned and sat on the edge of her bed and stood up. Forgetting that she doesn't have enough energy to stand she just fell to the floor. Aliby was weak, she needed more strength.

Her mother walked in and picked her up. "You alright Aliby?"

Ramirez was asleep. He had all of his curtains closed so no sunlight was in his room. Snow was pawing his nose trying to wake him up.

Her mother nodded. "Try to stand for a second. I think I got something that can help." She walked out. A few minutes later she walked in with a simple walking stick. "This was your grandfathers. You an use this until you can walk by yourself."

"Thank you..." She grabbed the walking stick and took steps little by little. She did fall once in a while but the walking stick was good enough for her to move around the house slowly.

Ramirez woke to to the phone ringing. He took a minute trying to find it. Which was hard because Snow was laying right on his forehead. He finally found it and he picked up. "Yeah? Mhm. Alright I'll be there soon." He hung trying to wake up. Aliby's mother smiled. "He'll be here in a little while."

Aliby smiled back at her mother. "Thank you~" Aliby started to feel a little bit more awake after having a proper meal. She stood up and placed the plate in the sink as she got out of her pajamas and into proper clothes. She didn't remember what her style was like so she just put on clothes that made her think it was her.

Ramirez got dressed and got Snow as he headed out. He knocked on the door. Aliby's father opened the door and nodded. "Hello?" Ramirez asked looking for Aliby.

Aliby took her time down the steps. Her fashion was somewhat odd. Something that she didn't really wear before. She didn't know what she was like though so she didn't really care. Making her way down the floor she waved hello to Ramirez

Aliby stopped and stared at the kitten. She was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She sat down on the steps and lifted Snow and placed her on her lap.

Aliby's head turned towards Ramirez's direction. She placed Snow on her shoulder and talked to Ramirez. "Thank you~" She said with a big smile as she grabbed Snow. "Thank you~" Aliby said also with a higher pitch voice for Snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back