Idol Academy

Yeah... for me there's another RP I'm currently waiting as well...

Agree with Abraxas! Health are way more important than fun (well not really)!

I shall sleep! Later xD I am too happy to sleep right now :D Oh! Heads up Abrax, introduction post is up~ (Just in case you didn't know) so go ahead~ and I love your introduction post GreenSea xD ! *Wants to answer, but waiting to not get too active*

-smacks head-

Go to bed Crystal O.o .. But I suppose it is understandable that you are too happy to sleep..

And yes, I noticed the introduction post is up, I shall get to reading through all the current posts momentarily. Just responding to messages, haha.

*gets smacked*

I don't wanna~ I don't wanna~! I'm not tired! You can't make me! Dongsaeng! Tell Abrax-san that your Hyung doesn't want to go to bed!

Yes, worried. And perhaps the thought of wanting to see your sleeping face... Hehe, kidding, kidding. I like standing over people whilst they sleep in hopes that they wake up and freak out, not for the simple pleasures of seeing their adorable sides~ ^^

I don't think my sleeping face is adorable xD But then again... I never know xD If you're that worried... then I'll go to bed... soon ^-^^Plus, I'm getting slightly tired xD

-random tackles Crystal- Green, what is the first rule of random attacks? They can come from anywhere, and everywhere O.o . -stretches out tape- Now let us pin him down!

*Gets tackled*

This is a very bad idea! Like very very bad idea! W- What are you going to do with that tape anyway?! *Struggles*

Only a little bit of this, a little bit of that. Don't worry, it won't hurt unless you try to resist it. We simply wish to aid you in your sleeping efforts, because we love you Crystal~ And nothing will get in the way of that. Even if I have to resort to playing a little Chi'Nu. Sweet dreams my dear prince...

Greetings Cyan! How was your day?

-pets Crystal- As much as I would love to help... -grabs wrists- you really do need your rest Crystal-kun ^ ^-smiles- Wonderful! Thank you for asking Abraxas ^ ^ How is yours?

Hyung! You were up to 5 am and I didn't do anything! This is the most painful way I've felt love! Why are you having a casual conversation while this is going on anyway?! Eternal-Chan come back to me~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back