Idol Academy

GreenSea said:
That's mean Eternal noona is in Korea?
Oh and I forgot to do introduce myself how rude, Hi Crystal ! I'm Greensea nice to meet you (so much of proper intro)

So.. hyung is in the US right? (along with Winter noona)
Nope Australia!

Silly me! I thought it was Korea because someone in Korea used to told me that Korea have 3 hour apart from Indonesia

Sorry!(move into a narrow corner and cry)

EverWinter said:
That's no good Abraxas-kun you should be resting!! >_< Buuuutt if your still not sleepy yet do you want to do a collab with Yuki-kun? :3
I passed out nearly instantaneously, apparently I was far more tired than I thought O.o .... My apologies...

-currently reading through ten pages and sixteen notifications..-

Actually that did set my mind very much at ease whenever I read over that, haha. My apologies for your misfortune, but it is a pleasure to meet you Crystal! 

GreenSea said:
Aww... I missed some too (well partly) but nice to see you back Abraxas! and Hello Crystal Hyung!
-tackles randomly-

AbraxasNine said:
Actually that did set my mind very much at ease whenever I read over that, haha. My apologies for your misfortune, but it is a pleasure to meet you Crystal! 

-tackles randomly-
-tackles back!-

It's funny, but both RP I desperately desired to start, started whilst I was passed out. I knew resting was a bad idea!

-is revenge tackled-

Oi, oi, baka, baka. You need to catch some actual rest when you are tired. Otherwise you will require more sleep, and possibly pass out at completely random intervals like I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back