Idol Academy

I'll use all my model money on your wedding now! *Buys wedding* Me and Eternal-Chan are proud of you two~ *Hugs Eternal-Chan* My beautiful waifu~ <3

Yay!!! I will Key Hyung~ WAAAHHH!! Crystal kun got married too?? Yayy!! We can have 2 weddings!! 
WAI Crystal kuns a model??

Ah... You didn't know... Did you? *Cover blown* Delete my post! Delete it I say! It was never there! Nothing happened! I totally forgot about that part xD

Hold on lets not get ahead of ourselves here! And yes Crystal is actually a very well known model in norway ^ ^

Waahh!! Norway?? I have an aunt thats vacationing there right now!!!! What magazine do you usually get shown in Crystal hyung?? :3

Why did this suddenly go over to me? We were talking about your guys wedding here! I'm not a model! It never happened! *Throw the comment out of existence* Let's get back to Winter-Chan and Cyan Hyung! :D

...hmmm yes. Anyways Winter chan I'm leaving today in...three hours in fact and won't be back until the 9th. So if you want to meet up again today it will be shorter than last time...

Oh yea the cruise thingy!! Yay I don't mind~ I don't really remember where hyung lives though... hehehe alright Crystal-kun but I'll ask my aunt to bring back some magazines~~ 
*shakes head* We won't I'll bring my laptop or unless hyung lets me use one of his -^ ^-

Ahaha yea -flashbacks all over the place- he'll be easy to find though because of his red eye (he'll probably be wearing contacts though xD *hint hint* sorry Crystal kun but I'm curious too ;p) And sure you can just borrow one of my laptops Winter-chan ^ ^

If Crystal-kun is really well known then he'll probably be on the first page!!! Waahhh he has a red eye?? That's so kawaii >///< It will be easy to find him!! Thank you key hyung!! Where do you wanna meet? :3

Oh gosh! I hope I am wearing my contacts now! *Can't remember due to too much work* I don't want you to see! That's the great thing about internet! No one knows how I look >.<!

I am sorry I am about to post the first post... You two reply when you can! 
*hugs Crystal* even though I am curious I will respect my love's wishes!

Hmmm just text me your address and I'll have Jordan pick you up ^ ^ And yes, its interesting isn't it? One red and one blue I think...though he says he wears brown contacts...?? I can't remember -.-"" 
Oh yes! I'll make a post as soon as possible ^ ^

Well... I am impressed how much you remember Hyung O.o *Hugs Eternal-Chan* My waifu... I love you for understand me... <3 *Tears of joy*

Well I have to have good memory for most of the things I need to remember and keep track of ^ ^ And really I got it right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back