Idol Academy

Wait, hold on. -lays on Winter- I must attempt to make Cyan jealous before my life escapes me.

Don't worry Winter, I cheer for you both~ -falls asleep-

Oh, this might be the first time that the ratio favored the side where people thought I was a guy rather than a girl! Maybe it is based of the characters when it comes to guesses O.o ... Hehe, playing playing. -falls back asleep-

Huh? Oh no, my gender is completely secret so don't worry about it, haha. You may be right, you may be wrong, I really have no preference. I was just saying this was the first time the ratio for the 'guy' vote passed the 'girl' vote. Probably because I generally play female characters and less male or something... I dunno ^^.

But no, everyone is allowed to call me however they want, haha. I really don't mind so there is no getting it wrong. 
And too bad, for some reason I am hooked on watching this thread when nothing else can distract me and I am supposed to be sleeping. O.o

That's no good Abraxas-kun you should be resting!! >_< Buuuutt if your still not sleepy yet do you want to do a collab with Yuki-kun? :3

Hai Hai Winter Chan! I am back! We can start soon! (Sorry Abraxas Chan! We will wait for you to get online before giving out important info!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back