Idol Academy

She actually managed to keep a conversation with the perpetually silent me so yes, it went relatively well ^ ^ 
And thats great! So many planned collabs in the future ;p

Your very welcome Hikarii ^ ^ and welcome back

Also Sea-kun care to explain what a sub unit is? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the term ^ ^;

Ahhhh well then yes its similar to a collab but is a sub unit group 'permanent' (until said group disbands) or is it just temporary but they'll work together once in a while?

Sub unit disband only if one of the member got out or if all them decide to stop the sub unit

And welcome back hikarii chan:D

Well then its like Apollo is a sub unit itself then ^ ^ (when you think about all the people in the academy ;p) and thank you for the explanation Sea-kun ^ ^ Good Night to you both. Its almost 4 in the morning here.. ^ ^;

okay soon all of the sheets wil be up and we can start... But I will be starting when I get up again in the morning most likely. 

Hikarii said:
*Gasp* The pictures! 정말 좋아해요! <3 키오빠 고마워요 ^^
Aaaand I'm finally home ^^

I'll get started on the teacher's CS right away, @EternalMusic !
awesome! Thank you soo much!

no problem! What time is it for you at the moment? I just want to see what sort of time zones I am working with here...

okay that's good so everyone is sort of the same time .... 9: 45 pm for me... So when I am at school at around 9:00 am... that would be a little early for some of you... I will try to make sure that nothing happens until you post and enter the academy. Rune will be waiting for you so make sure to read the first post because it kind of gives a little information about the school really slightly....

Hikarii said:
It's currently 6.45pm. I stay up late, though, past midnight.
Hikarii chan do you stay up late too when you're in school I mean during school time?

And Lex here want to collab with Krystal someday in the IC!

Yeah, I do, because of homework and procrastination xD

Sure! Krystal would love to collab with Lex ^^

Goodnight, Eternal! ^^ <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back