I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PenguinFox" data-cite="PenguinFox" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="216260" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Upon accepting this deal Triv would probably only live to about 200</div></blockquote>

<p>

What type of elf is Triv, anyway? Wood? </p>

<p>

So if the most would be around 500 and 100 would be taken away, that is 4/5 of life left which would mean if a human, perhaps average 75 years? They would only live to 60 years</p>

Yes Triv is Wood Elf. Elves that live to 500 are usually only in the homeland. It has to do with their spiritual connection to the land. In other lands the age is probably closer to 400. Triv is one of those elves that only appears once in a lifetime (elven). He is naturally speaking not going to live as long as other elves. Add on the 100 that is being taken you get Triv's lifespan being to about 200 years. Humans live to about 100, if really healthy.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PenguinFox" data-cite="PenguinFox" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="216260" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes Triv is Wood Elf. Elves that live to 500 are usually only in the homeland. It has to do with their spiritual connection to the land. In other lands the age is probably closer to 400. Triv is one of those elves that only appears once in a lifetime (elven). He is naturally speaking not going to live as long as other elves. Add on the 100 that is being taken you get Triv's lifespan being to about 200 years. Humans live to about 100, if really healthy.</div></blockquote>

<p>

Rest in pepperoni Triven then</p>

@Dalamus Ulom Since she had finished chanted the magic words, the holy magic is completed and will continue until it is finished even if Freya had fainted. It's just that she had used too much of her magic and the holy magic is only half as strong as it supposed to be.

TsukikoMoon said:
@Dalamus Ulom Since she had finished chanted the magic words, the holy magic is completed and will continue until it is finished even if Freya had fainted. It's just that she had used too much of her magic and the holy magic is only half as strong as it supposed to be.
Oh. You said incompleted, so I guess I got confused. So, It'd fuck with a fourth of the troops. Got it.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Oh. You said incompleted, so I guess I got confused. So, It'd fuck with a fourth of the troops. Got it.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, I said unfinished. I meant to say that Freya is still floating because the magic is still working.

But really, only a fourth?

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TsukikoMoon" data-cite="TsukikoMoon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="216260" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh, I said unfinished. I meant to say that Freya is still floating because the magic is still working.<p>

But really, only a fourth?</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

Yeah. There are a shit ton of them out right now. But fine, a third. Better?</p>

McMajestic said:
Where'd everybody go?
Netflix and waiting. It's like Netflix and chill, but only has one person and a whole lotta boredom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back