I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dominaiscna said:
*idly dancing* hey i just woke up what did i miss? xD i dont know where to put Estel in.
she could follow Triv out the window. xD

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Did you not notice in his character sheet? Or the post about murdering a bunch of street kids using Mickey?

[/QUOTE]
I didn't think Mickey would be brought out in le destruction again xDD

Dominaiscna said:
I didn't think Mickey would be brought out in le destruction again xDD
Of course he would xD He's a dragon named MICKEY! OF COURSE HE'D HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER APPEARENCE! Besides, nothing says oh shit like a ginormous black dragon throwing boulders and breathing purple fire.

@Dominaiscna So, Aldritch just accepted defeat in the hunt for Mahala's affections dude, though he's not happy to admit it. Also, might want to take care of her as all Aldritch did was leave the girl resting in a secluded place within a city that's under attack from a dragon and an army of chaos.

TsukikoMoon said:
So... can anyone feed me with some information?
Did Dalamus made armies appear and a dragon to destroy Callibret?
Dalamus took Clarnet. Then he went back to his home, I'm assuming, and did a ritual in which he became a god of chaos. Now he's trying to kill everyone, but he's going to have a duel with Aldritch first, because Aldritch is going man mode and sacrificing himself for the two women that he loves. Meanwhile, Jackson and Teletra are dealing with some things. Like the fact that Teletra is going to be having Cadner's baby. And other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back