I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ChronosCoded said:
It wasnt me...it was Jackson
Well, the bunny gave no shits. That's what happens when you shove a daemon lord into the body of a fat ass albino rabbit for so long, that it gives no shits.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Well, the bunny gave no shits. That's what happens when you shove a daemon lord into the body of a fat ass albino rabbit for so long, that it gives no shits.

[/QUOTE]
I CANT BREATHE XDDDD

McMajestic said:
I'm at my cousin's graduation it'll be quite a few hours.
I'm sorry to hear that. Posting for Aldritch and Tanya now. With Cadner gone, no angry ass god of killing to torture people.

There's 1,543 kids in the graduating class. We're on M's. My cousin 's last name starts with S.

PenguinFox said:
Seems as though the TrivXTanya ship is about to set sail...
Yeah. It seems the second interspecies relationship of the rp is happening. First is Galrok and Solana. They were together over 100 years. Then these two came into the picture.

Kiroshiven said:
Yeah. It seems the second interspecies relationship of the rp is happening. First is Galrok and Solana. They were together over 100 years. Then these two came into the picture.
Well, technically third. Jackson and Teletra. But Triv doesn't believe in Jackson's heritage so to him it's two.

ChronosCoded said:
Oh, he will believe. I got some Earthlord lore that's about to pop up.
I guess I'll have to make a history of the Lockhart family then? And their involvement with Aratosh.

Btw I might have missed this but the attacking squad where Freya, Aldritch, Mahala, Dalamus, Corin and the missing Keres is at, is it inside the castle or outside?

Can I like, say that they had bring around 500 soldiers to back up the soldiers we are fighting if we are outside?

If I can, then it's time to see the large scale area magic from Freya xD

Also, should I add what magic Freya have in the Lore and what is the dark magic that was going to consume her in the Lore as well?

TsukikoMoon said:
also @Kiroshiven What do you mean by this? "I will end them. Freya let the next volley through."
Basically he was telling her to not use her magic wall to stop the arrows. Otherwise known as a volley. The first sentence was him basically admitting he was pissed that Mahala got hurt and that he was going to kill the archers for doing it.

Kiroshiven said:
Basically he was telling her to not use her magic wall to stop the arrows. Otherwise known as a volley. The first sentence was him basically admitting he was pissed that Mahala got hurt and that he was going to kill the archers for doing it.
Actually her magic wall is casted to everyone and will follow the person for 10 minutes, that is the magic to protect the target from magic attacks

Divine Protection is the one that protect the target from physical attacks, also last 10 minutes.

Maybe I should write down the skills Freya have in the Lore

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back