I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So if your reflection magic wall is the type to protect an area then my protection magic will not be in the way since my protection magic is to protect target per target

TsukikoMoon said:
So if your reflection magic wall is the type to protect an area then my protection magic will not be in the way since my protection magic is to protect target per target
His is more so a literal wall. It just fills in a space until it blocks away any chance for his opponents to use a ranged attack to his people behind him.

Kiroshiven said:
His is more so a literal wall. It just fills in a space until it blocks away any chance for his opponents to use a ranged attack to his people behind him.
my wall is a small wall around the target, though even if the magic came from above the target will not be hit.

TsukikoMoon said:
I forgot your skill is also called magic wall, should have named it something else xD
Lol. Its all good. Anywho, have you looked at Galrok? His history makes me just a little sad. Just a little.

Kiroshiven said:
Lol. Its all good. Anywho, have you looked at Galrok? His history makes me just a little sad. Just a little.
I'm just gonna change the name of my magic wall, I will read after I post

TsukikoMoon said:
Okay, done editing the most recent post. Need a reason why Jackson can be hit when Freya already cast protection magics on him.
Nice. AndGarlok continues to watch like "yall got this. You dont need me. Even if you are outnumbered thirty to one."

Kiroshiven said:
Nice. AndGarlok continues to watch like "yall got this. You dont need me. Even if you are outnumbered thirty to one."
Freya have 3 large scale area magics she have yet to show, she will only use it if desperate or when there really is too much to handle.

TsukikoMoon said:
@Kiroshiven He lost his only love T.T
is he the last Minotaur alive or there are still some of them?
He is the ONLY intelligent Minotau. There may be others, but none will be able to share a life with him. He is doomed to love Solana until he dies a VERY old man.

Kiroshiven said:
He is the ONLY intelligent Minotau. There may be others, but none will be able to share a life with him. He is doomed to love Solana until he dies a VERY old man.
Sure, then Freya and Felicia will be like 'What is wrong with this Minotaur? I thought Minotaur likes to kill instead of just standing there?'

ChronosCoded said:
Yea.....?
Remember Farquad from the first Shrek movie? Well, replace the girl dragon with Mickey, and Farquad with Cadner. So instead of Triv calling those birds, he calls Mickey.

I don't think this is the final encounter just yet. I think Cadner has some tricks up his sleeve still....

PenguinFox said:
I don't think this is the final encounter just yet. I think Cadner has some tricks up his sleeve still....
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]'Sup mate? Hey, I've got an idea for what kills Cadner. You remember Mickey, right?

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Remember Farquad from the first Shrek movie? Well, replace the girl dragon with Mickey, and Farquad with Cadner. So instead of Triv calling those birds, he calls Mickey.

[/QUOTE]
What do you think of this idea? xD

TsukikoMoon said:
@Kiroshiven He lost his only love T.T
is he the last Minotaur alive or there are still some of them?
There are still minotaur. They may not be as commonplace in Partheon, but in other lands there are definitely others. It is the same with Kobolds and Gnolls.

Kobold:

latest

Gnoll:

vzuasn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back