I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I worry that we are overpowering ourselves.

Logically, if we had such strong beings within the ranks of Partheon, then Callibret would've never been able to stand against us. I worry that we're making it a bit too easy to just walk in and take out le kingly Cadbury and all his kingdom.

But thats just me being a nitpicker.

Dominaiscna said:
I worry that we are overpowering ourselves.
Logically, if we had such strong beings within the ranks of Partheon, then Callibret would've never been able to stand against us. I worry that we're making it a bit too easy to just walk in and take out le kingly Cadbury and all his kingdom.

But thats just me being a nitpicker.
I agree. This RP is going to be rather short if king Cadbury or celery or carpenter or campaign or champion or choked or whatever his name is is the only thing wewe're gonna face in this RP

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]I agree. This RP is going to be rather short if king Cadbury or celery or carpenter or campaign or champion or choked or whatever his name is is the only thing wewe're gonna face in this RP

[/QUOTE]
Also when we're rping, we are only including human enemy soldiers. There should've been a much more variety and power in his ranks considering that Callibret was an equal to Partheon at one stage... I think?

I dont suppose we could sorrupt King Charles? xD could we?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dominaiscna said:
Also when we're rping, we are only including human enemy soldiers. There should've been a much more variety and power in his ranks considering that Callibret was an equal to Partheon at one stage... I think?
I dont suppose we could sorrupt King Charles? xD could we?
Another Lawful evil villain. Seriously, I want some CHAOS up in here. A chaos daemon here, a possessed knight here, and shebang, you've caught DalamusDalamus' attention. So that he can kill them. Dalamus doesn't like competition on his natural turf, and he hates lawful evil people. Technically, he's more a force of balance on the chaos spectrum of things than an actually evil person. Like he said in RP, he's only evil because that's what the world views as "chaotic". The moment doing good things is considered bad and chaotic is the moment Dalamus will be the nicest man on the planet. No joke.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Another Lawful evil villain. Seriously, I want some CHAOS up in here. A chaos daemon here, a possessed knight here, and shebang, you've caught DalamusDalamus' attention. So that he can kill them. Dalamus doesn't like competition on his natural turf, and he hates lawful evil people. Technically, he's more a force of balance on the chaos spectrum of things than an actually evil person. Like he said in RP, he's only evil because that's what the world views as "chaotic". The moment doing good things is considered bad and chaotic is the moment Dalamus will be the nicest man on the planet. No joke.

[/QUOTE]
After all, good and bad are merely a description of one's opinions. There is no such thing as "good" or "bad". Such as no "beauty" nor "ugliness" and no "black" or "white"

So i get your drift

xD

Dominaiscna said:
After all, good and bad are merely a description of one's opinions. There is no such thing as "good" or "bad". Such as no "beauty" nor "ugliness" and no "black" or "white"
So i get your drift

xD
Only Chaos and Order. Yes, exactly my disciple. You are growing strong in the ways of the dark side. Mwahahahahahaaaa!

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Only Chaos and Order. Yes, exactly my disciple. You are growing strong in the ways of the dark side. Mwahahahahahaaaa!

[/QUOTE]
Hence my necromancer persona lol

The fact that Teletra can use it (kinda) and not get possessed is actually quite shocking @ChronosCoded

Kiroshiven said:
Though now there'll br an even angrier god to deal with. *shakes head chuckling*
Yeah. Technically, your god is Khorne. Chaos god of bloodshed, war, and hatred. That includes rivers running red with blood. At the very least, it's a minor diety in service to Khorne. Which is still pretty fucking bad ass xD

ChronosCoded said:
Someone notice Jacksons yelling :'(
Watch as Dalamus comes out of nowhere singing In the Jungle xD

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Yeah. Technically, your god is Khorne. Chaos god of bloodshed, war, and hatred. That includes rivers running red with blood. At the very least, it's a minor diety in service to Khorne. Which is still pretty fucking bad ass xD
Watch as Dalamus comes out of nowhere singing In the Jungle xD

[/QUOTE]
RKO OUTA NOWHERE AND HIS NAME IS DALAMUS ULOM!! *BUM BUM BUM BUUUM BUM BUM BUM BUUUM!*

ChronosCoded said:
I...just...dont know how to make Jackson respond to a ravenous bunny jumping onto his head.
No. It's nice now. And all he knows is that it's a rather bloody white rabbit that seems to like him, that's connected to Dala- nevermind, he can safely assume that it's a flesh eating monster due to its connection with Dalamus xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back