I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dominaiscna said:
"Oh another elf" xD
So we all send you our relationships?
I don't really know what is the relationship between Estel and Freya, since I didn't see you RP her much and can only think of that for now xD

And yes if you want a chart like that from me

Last edited by a moderator:
TsukikoMoon said:
I don't really know what is the relationship between Estel and Freya, since I didn't see you RP her much and can only think of that for now xD
Ya true xD i just introduced her

If we all do that, then i will do that :)

TsukikoMoon said:
I'd like that. But for Dalamus, can they all be quotes? It'd be far more hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]I'd like that. But for Dalamus, can they all be quotes? It'd be far more hilarious.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, just write out for me then I will make the chart

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Go look at my most recent post in the main thread. If you know your movies, you'll love it xD

[/QUOTE]
Just read it. Saw that coming a mile away. Trust me, I know my movies. (Cinema major). Monty Python is one of my favorites. Next to Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Princess Bride.

PenguinFox said:
Just read it. Saw that coming a mile away. Trust me, I know my movies. (Cinema major). Monty Python is one of my favorites. Next to Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Princess Bride.
Still hilarious. That scene always cracks me up xD

@Kiroshiven I noticed in your post you said Triv lost his hand. He didn't lose it, it's just been chewed down some. About the width of a dime starting from just below his wrist going up to just below the first joint of his thumb. Yes the wrist bone was also gnawed down some too.

PenguinFox said:
@Kiroshiven I noticed in your post you said Triv lost his hand. He didn't lose it, it's just been chewed down some. About the width of a dime starting from just below his wrist going up to just below the first joint of his thumb. Yes the wrist bone was also gnawed down some too.
Jeeez you're giving me the shivers

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Jeeez you're giving me the shivers

[/QUOTE]
It's just a flesh wound

PenguinFox said:
It's just a flesh wound
Lol!

bd84ee54c6f99e079c6c33c856e45444.jpg

PenguinFox said:
Since there is nobody on, and you have brought it up, I shall go watch that movie now.
Using what? Youtube, or do you own it on dvd or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back