I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Omg xD just read Aleisters cs and hes the perfect person to get put through a wall by Brutus!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solemn Jester]Where Dee hell did [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21857-shadowz1995/ said:
@shadowz1995[/URL] go!?
He's really busy. His stupid work treats him like some robot who can magically work constantly. That's probably what it is.

McMajestic said:
He's really busy. His stupid work treats him like some robot who can magically work constantly. That's probably what it is.
Well I may have to cut ties with his character if this continues xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well I may have to cut ties with his character if this continues xD

[/QUOTE]
He's really loyal and a great RPer. He'll get something out within the next twelve hours probably.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]That probably doesn't fill me with confidence

[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure he will. Maybe even sooner than that. I can't make promises for him but he's always responded well to RPs

McMajestic said:
He's really loyal and a great RPer. He'll get something out within the next twelve hours probably.
*sees comment* Cool

*looks at shadowz profile and sees that the last time he was seen was at three o'clock*

*He suddenly gets back on*

ITS BEEN ONLY TEN HOURS. OH MY GOD, YOURE A WIZARD

McMajestic said:
I tried to tell him bae
I saw thank you. As much as I'd love to be home role playing all day, I do work and have responsibilities I need to take care of. I'm not out there taking the piss and eating shit. But I still AT LEAST get 1-2 posts out everyday. For all my RPs. Can't be like golden and post like every half hour.

ChronosCoded said:
*sees comment* Cool
*looks at shadowz profile and sees that the last time he was seen was at three o'clock*

*He suddenly gets back on*

ITS BEEN ONLY TEN HOURS. OH MY GOD, YOURE A WIZARD
She is Bae for a damn good reason. Never even met the girl and yet she knows me like the back of her damn hand. Telling you that man of hers better treat her right or ima swipe her right up hahahahaha

shadowz1995 said:
Boy I work for most of the day give me a break goddamn.
shadowz1995 said:
I saw thank you. As much as I'd love to be home role playing all day, I do work and have responsibilities I need to take care of. I'm not out there taking the piss and eating shit. But I still AT LEAST get 1-2 posts out everyday. For all my RPs. Can't be like golden and post like every half hour.
She is Bae for a damn good reason. Never even met the girl and yet she knows me like the back of her damn hand. Telling you that man of hers better treat her right or ima swipe her right up hahahahaha
Oh yeah rub it in why don't ya, not like I haven't tried getting a job. But unfortunately I haven't been able to get a ID, because I don't drive, and no one's been able to take me (:'() life why must you be so cruel!

shadowz1995 said:
Also calm down, it's not like I was blaming you for shit. It was just you seemed like you were gone longer than usual. Although my perception of time is usually off so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back