I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dominaiscna said:
Mmmmm okie dokez. Well first i need to write a pokemon script, discursive essay, draw some interpret Durban sketches, study for maths and stuff. Then i'll draw xD
Do what you gotta do girl

This arc focuses on the slave mines in Callibret

But I'm open to ideas for after this issue gets resolved

I have returned. Sorry everyone, I had a busy weekend. I will catch up on everything I missed and post asap

PenguinFox said:
Speaking of copyrighting, I just came up with this new word: Plagiarism.
What if you copyrighted the word plagiarize in something you wrote

And then someone copied that thing you wrote and used it as their own

They would literally be plagiarizing plagiarism

Don't steal my word bruh

ChronosCoded said:
What if you copyrighted the word plagiarize in something you wrote
And then someone copied that thing you wrote and used it as their own

They would literally be plagiarizing plagiarism

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]
-_- well I talked to my lawyer and he said my case is good.

[/QUOTE]
What if I told you that your lawyer was secretly my lawyer and he said my case was better?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I'd say your a dirty rotten liar, because I am my lawyer...

[/QUOTE]
('A') What a plot twist!!!

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I'd say your a dirty rotten liar, because I am my lawyer...

[/QUOTE]
What if I told you I've been using a mind control gun on you so that you would be my lawyer? (I can keep this up all day :3)

ChronosCoded said:
What if I told you I've been using a mind control gun on you so that you would be my lawyer? (I can keep this up all day :3)
Id sue you again, and then say your a liar because this is actually a hologram of the real me which is hidden somewhere thats impossible to reach.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Id sue you again, and then say your a liar because this is actually a hologram of the real me which is hidden somewhere thats impossible to reach.

[/QUOTE]
What if I told you that I was omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back