I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PenguinFox said:
*grabs popcorn* this is like a soap opera with many many twists!
Yes it is!

That's the thing about omniscience though, I know how this'll end

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Not even close, so that proves your a liar!

[/QUOTE]
What if I told you I was all knowing but I didn't want to reveal it, thus getting your middle name wrong on purpose. The reason being is that the NSA is currently monitoring my browser. If they knew an omniscient being existed, they'd come after it and conduct experiments. I don't want to be experimented on.

ChronosCoded said:
Yes it is!

What if I told you I was all knowing but I didn't want to reveal it, thus getting your middle name wrong on purpose. The reason being is that the NSA is currently monitoring my browser. If they knew an omniscient being existed, they'd come after it and conduct experiments. I don't want to be experimented on.
I'd say that's bs because if you were really omnipotent they couldn't touch you unless you wanted them to, also I'm the head of the NSA haha we've got you now!

ChronosCoded said:
Yes it is!

Plot hole!!

If they were monitoring you, and you admitted to being omniscient, they would already be after you. Saying his middle name wrong on purpose would not affect it. That and they wouldn't know what his middle name is.

Sorry, was a cinema major, picking things apart is what I do.

PenguinFox said:
Plot hole!!
If they were monitoring you, and you admitted to being omniscient, they would already be after you. Saying his middle name wrong on purpose would not affect it. That and they wouldn't know what his middle name is.

Sorry, was a cinema major, picking things apart is what I do.
What if I told you that, being omnipotent, I blocked the monitoring program on my computer when I posted the comment?

(I noticed the plot hole too, I decided to keep it there for giggles :P )

ChronosCoded said:
What if I told you that, being omnipotent, I blocked the monitoring program on my computer when I posted the comment?
What if I told you your entire existence is a plot hole. O_O

ChronosCoded said:
ANOTHER PLOT HOLE!!

If you can block them monitoring you, do it all the time!

PenguinFox said:
ANOTHER PLOT HOLE!!
If you can block them monitoring you, do it all the time!
I don't see why that's a plot hole. An omnipotent being doesn't have to be doing everything at once. What if I didn't care the NSA was monitoring me?

ChronosCoded said:
I don't see why that's a plot hole. An omnipotent being doesn't have to be doing everything at once. What if I didn't care the NSA was monitoring me?
Then why get my middle name wrong?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Then why get my middle name wrong?

[/QUOTE]
Because it was all part of the plan! See, the NSA ISNT MONITORING ME! IM NOT OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT OR OMNIPRESENT. It was all a sham! I distracted you with my antics so you wouldn't be able to hide your secret hiding place from radar! I simply hacked you and traced you down! I'm currently getting in a helicopter and I'm flying over there to get you!

ChronosCoded said:
If you didn't care then you never would have blocked the monitoring. STOP USING ME3 REAPER LOGIC!!!

ChronosCoded said:
Because it was all part of the plan! See, the NSA ISNT MONITORING ME! IM NOT OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT OR OMNIPRESENT. It was all a sham! I distracted you with my antics so you wouldn't be able to hide your secret hiding place from radar! I simply hacked you and traced you down! I'm currently getting in a helicopter and I'm flying over there to get you!
Unfortunately for you I have a team of hackers at the ready, and they've been counter hacking you all this time. So when you think you've got my secret location, in reality ive given you the location to a taco Bell somewhere in Japan mwuahahaha

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Unfortunately for you I have a team of hackers at the ready, and they've been counter hacking you all this time. So when you think you've got my secret location, in reality ive given you the location to a taco Bell somewhere in Japan mwuahahaha

[/QUOTE]
Bullshit. How could you possibly have known?

Edit: Taco Bell in Japan? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
ChronosCoded said:
Ahem, read the above message xD
Ah....okay then. Just never use ME3 Reaper logic. I will tear you a new one. (Yes I am still pissed about that ending.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back