I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
oh yah... i remember that.. what else do you remember?

Not other than I wanted to basically end those but that definitely doesn't sound dark enough. Maybe there was something in the mines that's pretty crazy and would lead to something more interesting??? Or they could be mining to build something or whatever

Not other than I wanted to basically end those but that definitely doesn't sound dark enough. Maybe there was something in the mines that's pretty crazy and would lead to something more interesting??? Or they could be mining to build something or whatever

ohhhh ummm.... O.o  maybe ol King C had something that he was searching for but did not intend to die so early? So his servants were gonna fulfill his intentions and use whatever he was looking for upon finding it to try and take control over the country themselveS? i udnno ._.

ohhhh ummm.... O.o  maybe ol King C had something that he was searching for but did not intend to die so early? So his servants were gonna fulfill his intentions and use whatever he was looking for upon finding it to try and take control over the country themselveS? i udnno ._.

Man, what I posted back then wasn't dark enough for you guys??? Damn, Im gonna need to try even harder than...

Ok good. Cuz I was thinking I was dancing on the line of what is even ALLOWED on this site hahahaha

I think so too >.> but anyway, in terms of dark, i think Mc was also referring to the bigger picture like something darker in the mines beside the abuse, rape and torture of slaves. 

I think so too >.> but anyway, in terms of dark, i think Mc was also referring to the bigger picture like something darker in the mines beside the abuse, rape and torture of slaves. 

Gathering slaves for a huge sacrifice to build some kind of ethereal army to take the throne while it is weakened and plunge the world into some kind of never ending apocalyptic nightmare. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back