I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh that reminds me. I haven't quite thought of a use for an Additional IC but if anybody has any ideas I'd be more than willing to request it? We could do side stories or explore different character developments/ relationships. Things that wouldn't normally happen in the main thread. I don't know, just a thought.

Dominaiscna said:
I only have like 2 active atm lol. One to be active
All of mine are active except the two that haven't started yet. I don't mind it except some of them is a constant back and forth so I have less time to respond to other RPs and usually the ones that I need to respond to are detailed lol.

Dominaiscna said:
100 pagesssss!
Anyway any one supporting my notion of adding some wine to the party? xD will make things helluva interesting/funny lol
My character is a drunk giant, wines kind of a necessity xD

Yo @ChronosCoded would it be alright if at some point a drunk Brutus, what am I saying. A super wasted Brutus, goes and puts Aleister through a wall.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yo @ChronosCoded would it be alright if at some point a drunk Brutus, what am I saying. A super wasted Brutus, goes and puts Aleister through a wall.

[/QUOTE]
I'd love to see that xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Woohoo! I got the green light! Now just need to make it to the party, get wasted and have a confrontation with Aleister.

[/QUOTE]
Can't wait xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Okay now I'm really pumped about putting dude through a wall. I'm thinking of how it's gonna go down.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe he tries to pick Aleister up and then Aleister screams to put him down.... But he doesn't and throws him into a wall instead? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back