I Am Chat

Should this world include all fantasy creatures like unicorns, imps, pixies, fairies etc. Or naw?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PenguinFox said:
That and it being stolen while it's still going on...*gives pointed look to a certain person who is not actually here*
Lol savage. It's why I love you xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Wait I'm confused what are we talking about?

[/QUOTE]
This one time I made an rp and someone who was in it made the exact same rp and told everyone in it to drop out of mine and join theirs. Not cool.

PenguinFox said:
This one time I made an rp and someone who was in it made the exact same rp and told everyone in it to drop out of mine and join theirs. Not cool.
I've had stuff like that Happen to me it really isn't cool.

I had a rp group on Facebook and all the people I had as admins took it over from me because they said I was being a tyrant or something.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I had a rp group on Facebook and all the people I had as admins took it over from me because they said I was being a tyrant or something.

[/QUOTE]
Well I'm the queen so we don't have to worry about that lol xD

McMajestic said:
Well I'm the queen so we don't have to worry about that lol xD
It made me sad because it was a really important group to me. But whatever that's why I don't rp on Facebook anymore.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]It made me sad because it was a really important group to me. But whatever that's why I don't rp on Facebook anymore.

[/QUOTE]
Facebook seems like a toxic place to RP to be honest

McMajestic said:
Facebook seems like a toxic place to RP to be honest
It was okay at first, found some good people to rp with, but eventually they got to busy irl to rp anymore. Then all the groups, and rpies there just got crappy.

@McMajestic so it's like a ball or something? And what about Shiva and Freya, do we say that they are still awkward to each other the past two days? If so, I might have a plan in mind...

100 pagesssss!

Anyway any one supporting my notion of adding some wine to the party? xD will make things helluva interesting/funny lol

TsukikoMoon said:
@McMajestic so it's like a ball or something? And what about Shiva and Freya, do we say that they are still awkward to each other the past two days? If so, I might have a plan in mind...
I kinda have no idea how a party works in medieval times so kinda like a ball yeah lol and he'd probably be awkward with her still, yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I could handle being in like ten RPS but I was wrong lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back