• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"What the hell do you mean?" Lucky spun around. He saw nothing. "...I think your hunger is gettin' to you, Lassie. Let's just find Eric." He answered with a surprising amount of sympathy.

They found Natasha, who ultimately led them to Eric. "Jesus Christ, what happened to you guys?!" Even if Eric had been healed, he had fallen out COLD. No, not out cold. Out Antarctica. "Eric? Eric, are you all right, Laddie?" He wasn't paying attention to it, but one could notice his jade suffering from this display, struggling to seal itself.

All the while, Double Trouble's chilly eyes popped up from the shadows behind the trio and their fallen friend, their tail wagging with anticipation. "That fox girl looks like a sweetheart, just as worried about that fire bear as the ice dog. My, my. Do I smell a classic love triangle? Perhaps that rabbit is the fourth wheel..."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
Opening her eyes, Skye had been out for a bit. All she remembered was they were fighting the frog and then she was knocked into the wall, feeling a lot of pain and then her lungs started to burn before she went unconscious. Was she dead? She had to have been, if she was knocked out during the fight with the frog, then she would've breathed in the poison.

Sitting up, she found that she felt... fine, actually. Like she didn't get any injuries from the explosion, her head didn't hurt from hitting the wall, she didn't feel like she was on fire, and her lungs weren't burning either. Looking at where her Siren tattoos would be, she would find that they were still there, so she had to have been alive. Though, looking down at her clothes, they were a bit messed up now, but hopefully someone could fix them. Then, she looked around, seeing that she was in some kind of room on a bed.

The question she was asking herself was: where was she? And where were the others?

Getting up, she headed over to the door and opened it, heading out into the bar. It was then that she noticed two of their people, one of them being Rocket. "
So... where are we?" She leaned against the doorframe, looking at the two.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , quadraxis201 quadraxis201

𝓣𝓲𝓯𝓪
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

Tifa looked back at Zack for a moment. "
Let's say he's... an acquaintance of mine." She quickly turned her head when she saw that Two-Face dived over to the acid vat he had Zelda over to grab the coin he always carried with him out of the corner of her left eye. What the girl did, while she didn't know what doing that would do to him, it wasn't the best decision. He loved that coin, made every decision with it.

So what happened next came from a place of complete anger.

Her eyes widened when she saw him point his gun and shoot Zelda in the leg. "
Zelda!" Looking at Two-Face, she clenched her fists even more, staring at him intently. If one looked at her eyes, it was like the look he gave him was one of pure burning anger. She couldn't lose Zelda, not after recent events.

Not like Biggs...

Not like Jessie...

Looking around, she saw bandits surround them and as everyone walked over to the crowd, followed by some man in a top hat and what seemed to be one of his workers come out of the ground and began to clean everyone. She then got an idea and if he didn't accept it or he flipped the wrong side, they'd probably be screwed.

But she had to do something... anything!

Tifa looked at Two-Face. "
I have a deal for you, Two-Face! You like probabilities, right? Then let's make a deal: if I win a fight against all of your boys, we leave the courthouse with Zelda. I lose, well, then I lost and you get to come up with a punishment. What do you say to that? Of course, if the coin tells you no, I can just walk over to the crowd and let the court case play out. Does that sound good to you?"

RedLight RedLight , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
"Oh really? So sure about that one, huh? Maybe you should be more cautious about using your abilitys down here. That girl is more powerful than she lets on, and can fool those of lesser minds." CRB warns.
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Axel makes his way to Sora in the courthouse, but has doubts about his plan. We can’t do anything right now or else the whole mafia’s gonna be after us. Plus I think some of the guys we meet might be in cahoots with them too, I’m not sure about that last one, but it’s just a feeling. If they start shooting, we fight back.”

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Red
IMG_20200427_175247.jpg

It would seem that Tifa doesn't want to follow Two Face's orders, nor Red's request, giving Two Face quite the proposal.

"Uh-oh", our Hero starts getting worried. "I guess this is it."

"Red... What are you thinking?", Pixxie asks Red, knowing he might do something stupid and reckless.

Red goes back to Tifa, facing Two Face, once again. He gets inspired by her persuasiveness. Red swings the Pixxie-Buster over onto his right shoulder, and begins to clear his throat for speaking.

"I have a proposal too... I don't wanna fight you, uhh, whoever you are. But--", he tells Two Face, whose name he doesn't actually know. "Let me fight these people surrounding us, which I assume are your men... Instead of Tifa."

"Red, no."
, Pixxie tells Red, in a stricter tone.

"Trust me!", our Hero continues. "I will do my best to give a damn good entertainment!"

((Ability: Persuasive))

Red's companion turns dead silent. He kneels down to one knee, and places his left hand onto the courtroom's floor.

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Two Face, Bandits)

Zack Fair
188-1888496_sephiroth-crisis-core-cloud-strife-zack-fair-final.jpg

"Oh, boy...", Zack sighs in frustration upon watching Tifa and Red do their thing. "Why do these things keep happening?"

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa)

• Lightning, the Light Ignis
    lightning_1.png

The 'Bad Life'

He then goes over to Lightning again. "Well, my friend, you'd best be ready for another experience. And this isn't gonna be anything like killing Bandits anymore. No, sir. We're playing with the big boys now. Eh, I'm sure you guys can handle it."
    "Certainly." Lightning would respond. "We didn't come along and expect it to be easy, why in the world would we do that?" Lightning responded calmly, yet continued to sound confident as he would say such, eventually glancing to what Rene would do shortly after.
    "One sec," Rene tells Shadow and then glances down at his wrist again. "Aaaaand it's time to head back. Alright, people, enough chitchat in the middle of a crap river, let's go introduce you to our home!"

Rene walks off, motioning for his group and yours to follow. Now it's your choice if you want to follow him or not. It might be best, just in case you don't want to get lost down here.
    Lightning would opt to follow, of course - in no way did he want to be stuck in the middle of this mess, this no-man's land, that is disgusting. Ergo, he would follow Rene and those in his group that would go with him (presumably most of them if not all of them), and they would reach the destination to which they were being led to - while nothing spectacular, apart from the attachment it has to Rene and the group, it will definitely be enough and satisfactory! "Ah... So this is where you hide, amid your duties..." Lightning would muse quietly, descending after Rene and the others.
    Following the Hunter leads you down several dark corridors of the sewers. The tunnels slowly open up more and more, providing you more space to move around and allowing those of you with claustrophobia to breathe again. Though, it still smells like poo, so... best not to. Finally, you come to a spot where the waste river is dumped over into this huge, rectangular space like a waterfall. It would be a dead end if there wasn't a service ladder right at the edge and a small wooden bridge that leads to a simple elevator (made from a metal platform and rusty railing) on the other side. Below, you can see several street lights shining and several improvised buildings like the ones back at Skull's Settlement. Along the walls and ceiling of this space are various lights that sort of simulate daylight. The streets are bustling with activity... though shady figures are everywhere.

"Here it is. The Wolves' Den." Rene starts to climb down the service ladder. "Hang onto your pockets. Most of us have an honor code down here. Steal from the rich, give to each other. But in a world full of scumbags like us, there's other scumbags that don't care about that code. Surprising, huh?" he asks sarcastically before descending.

"I don't really trust that elevator..." Grey says as he starts to climb down next.

"Ah, it's safe, mate, if you're not a pot-bellied bloke," Sniper says as he crosses over to the side and steps onto the platform.

Well, regardless of which way you choose to go, you finally reach the bottom and see the city up close.

1588029111046.png

1588029205089.png

Maybe it's not your taste. But for the criminals of the underworld, it's home.

Rene turns to you all. "Alright. Before we go on, I'm gonna let you guys catch your breath. Must've been hell getting here, 'specially after we threw all those Mutants at you. Take a look at the wares in the black market downtown, make some friends. Try not to get robbed. Oh, and if you need a tour of all our places of interest..." Rene points at Dawn. "...talk to him."

"Wait, you want me to give the tour? I'm not really sur-"

"No complaining, you got this." Rene gives you all a thumbs up. "I'm off to talk to a few guys and your leaders. See ya' later!"

Most of the Vault Hunters follow Rene as he jogs off, leaving only Mr. Red, Alfa, Grey, Eric (still unconscious), Phoenix-2, Yung Venuz and Yung Cuz, and Fish behind to go with you guys.

With that, you're free to roam around. You can go visit the black market, the housing area, the bars, the fight clubs, or perhaps you can trek off to find... something else... or meet someone of interest, or even go with Dawn on that tour for a more detailed explanation on each location.

You've got some choices.
    Lightning, being Lightning, decided to not deal with people again - so you wanna know what he wanted to do? Lightning opted to head to the housing area to get some time to himself - if anyone would 'need' him or 'want' him for whatever reason, they would need to find him first after he is set up there and settled in, perhaps. Amid everything, time alone is really nice to partake in and escape from everything else.
    Character Information
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #F7DA64
    Status (physically): Fine​
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
    Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
    Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included), "Pot of Greed" (sniper rifle)​
    This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.

As of Chapter 3's posting, this is COMPLETE! Lightning has every card at his disposal from here on out. As a result, this section will no longer see any future changes in the future chapters.
    Chapter 3

Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
    Armatos Legio Gladius
    Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
    Armatos Legio Scutum
    Armatos Legio Sica
    Armatos Legio Segmentata
    Armatos Legio Speculata
    Spells
    Armatos Colosseum
    Armatos Lex
    Armatos Fulgur
    Armatos Replacement
    Judgmenet Arrows
    Judgment Sword
    Traps
    Armatos Gloria
    Extra Deck
    Armatos Legio Centurion
    Armatos Legio Decurion
    Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
    Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
    Armatos Legio Magnus Dux
    Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
    Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
    Armatos Legio Tribinus Militum
    Chapter 2
    Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
    Armatos Legio Gladius
    Armatos Legio Scutum
    Armatos Legio Sica
    Armatos Legio Speculata
    Spells
    Armatos Colosseum
    Armatos Lex
    Armatos Fulgur
    Armatos Replacement
    Judgmenet Arrows
    Traps
    None
    Extra Deck
    Armatos Legio Centurion
    Armatos Legio Decurion
    Chapter 1
    Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
    Armatos Legio Scutum
    Armatos Legio Sica
    Spells
    Armatos Lex
    Armatos Fulgur
    Armatos Replacement
    Judgmenet Arrows
    Traps
    None
    Extra Deck
    Armatos Legio Centurion
    Armatos Legio Decurion
    Armatos Legio Plumbum Trident
    Prologue
    Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
    Armatos Legio Scutum
    Armatos Legio Sica
    Spells
    Armatos Fulgur
    Armatos Lex
    Traps
    None
    Extra Deck
    Armatos Legio Decurion
    Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
    Course of action: Heading to the housing area​
    RP Information
    Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
    Mentions: None​
    Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Last edited:
deadpoolposttop.png
Hearing Ryuji call his bullshit out, Deadpool felt slightly ashamed, but mostly satisfied with the clear defeat of the giant frog monster, partially thanks to him fooling around with the box of explosives. "Okay kid, LOOK. It's not like having me share these grenades would have made any difference, they were still gonna all end up inside of the frog. I just sped up the process, SO YOU'RE GODDAMN WELCOME. Second... wait... oh god... is Cable's racism and child-killing tendencies rubbing off onto me?! OH GOD, WHAT KIND OF MONSTER AM I BECOMING?!" He grabbed his head and curled up into a ball, with billions of thoughts now running through his mind as he tried to solve this new internal crisis. ("Am I racist? Am I a villain? Am I a good guy? Will I be a horrible father? Why is Cable so edgy? Why was I brought here in the first place? When can I go home? Are my nachos ruined from the poison gas? Did I do the right thing after all?")

Seeing that they were approached by a new group of freaks, losers, and weirdos, Deadpool noticed a second floaty purple cat amongst them, and had a sudden realization. "*GASP* IS IT TRUE?! THE ALMIGHTY COUNCIL OF CATS FROM MY DREAMS?! THEY EXIST?! THAT MEANS I'M IN THE CLEAR! I'VE DREAMT ABOUT BEING THE WORLD'S GREATEST FATHER! A HERO TO ALL, GREATER THAN ALL OF THE X-MEN AND AVENGERS! AND I WILL EVENTUALLY BE ABLE TO BOTH SWIM AND EAT THROUGH A MOUNTAIN OF CHIMICHANGAS SOMEDAY! MY DREAMS ARE ALL REEEEEEAAAAAL!"

EWEER6PUwAU4GFF

(Credit for this very accurate image of the Almighty Council of Cats goes to アンナ@あつ森垢 (@hjvnXJmSnTmsJTf) | Twitter)​

Getting up and following everyone else into the shithole of a town, Deadpool eventually made his way to the fight club alongside Trevor and his new, equally vulgar, cat-dog-fox pet, and observed as they argued with the orange alien who seemed to be the bouncer. "OOH! ME NEXT! ME NEXT! I WANNA SHOW WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM PLAYING TOO MUCH MARVEL VS. CAPCOM!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FoolsErin FoolsErin DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Lilith
Lilith.png
Lilith pocketed the button just in case Balloony get's popped at some point while she headed to the housing area, there didn't really seem to be much to do outside of goofing off with the furniture. (being a ghost and all) Lilith headed to the bedroom and write in her diary for a little bit before leaving. "Hmm, where to next?" After thinking for a little bit she decided to visit the bar and unwind for a bit.

Currently With:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Rocket Raccoon)
Other bar peeps

Nearl had observed and watched as the woman known as Tifa had left with Skye in her arms. At this point in time, it was seeming that as of now they are in a time of freedom, to do as they wish. And well, while sleep would be something she would appreciate, there's something else she has been craving for. A thirst.

The Kuranta had followed the group cheekily as they had made their way into Tifa's bar. Inside, she meekly hops atop one of the barstools near the bar itself and fixes her skirt, before spinning about. "What I would do for a glass of red wine..", she nonchalantly calls out.

As Nearl
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
@WhoeverIsIn7thHeaven
Jordi on the other hand, has actually went towards the bar as well, taking a casual seat on a barstool beside this... horse.. knight.. warrior.. lady..? The hitman has probably made the most confused face towards Nearl as he watched her moving ears and tail. Opening up a flask to make sure it was empty and that he wasn't drunk, he began to shake his head in disbelief. "Holy shit what the fuck..", he whispers to himself as he looks at the bar table with a grin, taking in a nice long breath.

"GIVE ME YOUR BEST SCOTCH!"

As Jordi
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Lucky grew frustrated. "What the hell are you two seein'! I don't-Oh, hey, Sora."

The reptilian Lana and Natasha claimes to see had vanished. In their stead, Sora arrived from the shadows, strutting with unusual pride. "Hello, my fellow Hunters!" Yet his voice had all the usual Sora pep. "Boy, am I glad to see all of you in one place! There's some trouble at the courthouse. I saw Megumin being her usual loud, childish self, and interrupting the court session. Then I, Julia, and a few others came to back her up, but then, the judge took us prisoner with the help of his hideous brutes! If we continue to protest, he will throw us in a pit of acid!" He stifled a sob. "I ran out with my life...I figured we needed Eric's pure, unfiltered strength, so...Is he going to wake up any time soon?"

"Well, that sucks...But seein' as Julia took me weapons, I can't do shit." Lucky shrugged.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Two-Face would glare sharply as the light barrier was cast over Zelda, gasping in response. "WHAT!?" He shouted, before turning to face the crowd, only to see Julia casting the barrier over the Hylian princess. Two-Face growled and raised his gun, before shooting at her to collapse the barrier. Even if the barrier didn't collapse, Two-Face would face the Pokemon with a wicked grin. "Even if you keep her from going into the acid, she'll still die from having all the blood rush to her head if you leave her there too long!" Harvey laughed, though said laughter was interrupted when Benedict approached him and attempted to wipe her down. The chemicals from Benedict's spray bottle burned into the burned side of his skin, causing it to begin to bubble up and generally just burn. "GAH!" He shouted, screaming out in agony thereafter. Once the pain began to subside, Two-Face was seen reeling forward in pain, breathing heavily.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME!"

Mere moments later, Benedict was grabbed up by his tiny little collar and thrown against the wall.

Moments later, the man in the front of the courthouse perked up a bit when Tifa gave her proposal. He smirked, though when Red interrupted, Two-Face merely aimed his gun at him and shot at him. His shot was aimed directly at his chest, so let's hope he got out of the way in time. "Let the damn lady speak!" He shouted angrily, before turning back to face Tifa. He pondered on her deal for a few moments, and after those very few fleeting moments, he nodded. Two-Face then held up his trademark coin, brandishing the non-burnt side first. "I take your deal..." He said, before turning the coin and brandishing its burnt side now. "She dies."

tenor.gif

After flipping the coin upwards with his thumb, the deranged man caught the coin in his palm, before slapping it on top of his other hand. He looked down, before glancing back up. "Alright... we'll take your deal." He said, his normal voice returning suddenly. "But... I've seen what you and your little friends are capable of. So, we'll make this interesting..." Two-Face snapped his fingers, and suddenly, all the exits of the room became blocked off by old, rusty, metal bars, which prevented anyone from exiting or entering. "We're gonna make this an old-fashioned brawl. That means no use of your powers or your little toys. Fists only. My men, on the other hand, can use whatever weapons they'd like." Two-Face smiled once again and began adjusting the tie on his suit. "If I catch you using your weapons or your powers, well..." He paused, glanced over at Zelda, smirked, and then looked back to all of you.

"I think you know what happens next."

With that, Two-Face kicked open the nearby boxed room that was right next to the acid vat. He leaned forward and began watching from within his safe little box. Any attempts to break in would prove fruitless. Not that it mattered, though, because now, you were surrounded by a group of angry, fully armed Bandits... all of which looked equally eager to beat your skulls in.

Good luck.

(OOC: Feel free to GM your own fights with the Bandits. You know the drill by now.)

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp RedLight RedLight TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 FoolsErin FoolsErin @Courthouse​

Last edited:
"JULIA!" Megumin shrieked, watching the bullet dig into the poor Espeon's shoulder. She started to tremble with anger. That...that was crossing the fucking line. Nobody shot Megumin's friend without her having anything to say about it. "The joke is on you, I already have experience in fighting without my powers! FOR THE PRINCESS!"

Thankfully, Two-Face had outpaced her to an impenetrable wall, so she couldn't be that stupid. She just had the price for all her previous stupidity to deal with. With her staff safe and secure on her back, she went for a kick across one Bandit's jaw, which landed...But it just felt like a light whack with a wooden spoon. The bandit barely recoiled.

And then, when he jumped on her and pinned her to the floor, Megumin finally realized just how fucked she was.

81itkehlzny01.png

"Stay calm, Megumin, stay calm, what did Samus say?" While desperately trying to keep her breaths steady, she pulled him down on top of her, wrapping her right leg around his left foot, freeing her left arm, and wrapping it around the same side. With her other leg, she kicked hard, pulling with her left arm and pushing with her right. This got her on top of the bandit, where her punches to the eardrums and nose became much more effective.

Unfortunately, she was also now in perfect stabbing range.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!" Megumin screeched like a dying rat as the blade cut into her right clavicle, where blood ruptured forth instantly. She kicked the bandit away with what little strength remained in her. And then more blades struck in her upper leg and chest, cloaking her already filthy body in blood.

The small bunch collectively sneered. "She's done for, boys." Said the one who initially pinned her, picking her up and chucking her to the side. She tumbled on her side, finally landing with a crunch against the wall, her eyes wide as she gasped for air like a beached fish. "Acts so high and proud, when she knew she couldn't even hold her own. Pathetic, typical children. Now, let's get the big prizes."

So that was how the great Explosion Archmage of Axel, soon to be the late Explosion Archmage of Axel, would spend this fight.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

(sorry in advance for the massive image I’m on mobile and have no good way to resize stuff)
831f33
1588100708322.png
Garnet
(can’t get picture because a I’m on mobile and resizing is a massive pain reeeee)

Stretching, the gem removed her visor and nodded at Two Face. ”Alright then, I don’t need anything special for you or your thugs.”

1588099400281.jpeg

With all three of her eyes visible, she winked at both at Red and Tifa. It seemed the gem fusion was at last going to step in on the “court case”. Examining the crowd on enemies, she began to sing,

”This is Garnet, still together. And I’m never going down at the hands of the likes of you, because I’m so much better. And every part of me is saying go get her.”
With the last line, she gave the best reaffirming smile she could to Zelda before turning back to her enemies.
“The two of us ain’t gonna let you rule. Come at me with all of your fancy tools. Let’s go, just us on you. Let’s go, you on two.”

The gem charged at one of the bandits near the front armed with two long knives, who swung at her but was quickly dodged. Bandits near him proceeded to also turn their focus on Garnet. Their attacks were either dodged or didn’t seem to phase the hearty crystal gem much.

”Go ahead and try to hit me if you’re able, can’t you see that my relationship is stable? I can see you hate the way we intermingle, but I think you’re just mad cause you’re single.”

Garnet grabbed the knife-wielding bandit by the head and tossed him into the crowd, knocking a few other bandits over. She was just getting started, and she wasn’t slowing down.

(If you think I should’ve changed any of the lines of the song more or less to fit the situation, then please complain to me over discord)

RedLight RedLight P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher LilacMonarch LilacMonarch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @courthouse

1588100641644.png
Jasper

”Out here’s just fine. I don’t need to wait around for any cage matches to put a runt like you in your place.” Jasper snarled, after laughing again at Fluffington‘s threats. Grinning eagerly and almost maniacally, she charged at Trevor without even waiting for the Pokémon to get off his shoulder.

giphy.gif

She launched a mighty punch at Fluffington. At least it would knock her off Trevor’s shoulder. At most it would send her flying. Either way, the ideal quartz soldier had initiated combat.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Attachments

• 1588100691854.png
    1588100691854.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 0
Tour Group

Dawn frowns at Elizabeth. "I think everyone else who went has it handled. I hope. I heard Two Face isn't really known to be a good judge, and... I don't really like being there. Sorry." He's about to start the tour with Voss, Abbott, and her, when 'Sora' comes up to the group and starts asking for Eric's help at the courthouse.

The Typhlosion coughs.

"Ugh... honored to have someone kissing up to me like that..." he sits up. "But... Sora doesn't talk like that. Good try, though." He clutches his head. "Urggghh... where... are we?" He glances around. "Lana? Natasha? ...Lucky?!" He almost lashes out at him, but he quickly realizes that it seems... he and Lana aren't attacking each other? His eyes then fall on Dawn. "...you?"

Dawn, who had been trying to stay away, just looks at he ground nervously. "...uh..." The Espeon then looks between Natasha and Lana. "...this is real awkward." He floats towards the two girls, Lucky, and Eric nervously. "Do you all want to join the tour...?"

The Typhlosion nods. "Sure thing." He glances over at the two pirates and the girl of Comstock. "Hey, Voss, Abbott, Elizabeth! How're you all holding up?"

Alfa comes forward as well. "A tour of this city would be most appreciated, young fellow."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Yamperzzz Yamperzzz P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Bar Group

The outside of the bar is pretty much the same as every other building; a bunch of large storage crates pushed against each other and decorated with a few extra pieces here and there and a neon sign that says BAR. But, crazily enough, the inside of the bar looks much better.

1588100203288.png

The bartender is a gruff, greasy, fat man in a biker jacket, his arms covered in tattoos. His grey beard comes down to his chest. It's a far cry from Moxxi, for sure... unless you're into guys like that.

"Fuckin'... Tom & Jerry's in mah bar... this place, y'know, this place is fuckin' weird." He then reaches over and punches Tom in the gut to try and dislodge the glass from his throat.

Seems he hasn't noticed the rest of you yet. Might need to take a seat and start paying.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Chungchangching Chungchangching Riven Riven BoltBeam BoltBeam

Fight Club Group

At the entrance of the fight club, which looks about as improvised as the rest of this city, the door slot slides open and a bald, angry-looking man peeks through.

"What's goin' on out here? Jasper, these guys giving you shit?"

From behind the door, you can hear the sounds of people yelling, cheering, cursing, bones getting broken, screaming. You know... pretty much every sound remotely barbaric.

Perfect for you guys!

FoolsErin FoolsErin DerpyCarp DerpyCarp 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower

Housing 'Group'

The houses- or, rather, moreso apartments- this side of town are comprised of the same materials that make up the other parts of town; stacked storage units fixed with sheet metal and wood. Windows have been cut out to provide a view inside. Some people have strung up Christmas lights in order to make things a little bit more cheerful, even if the world upstairs hasn't dropped a single speck of snow.

Some of the houses look empty. Lights are off, doors locked. Some of the windows are sealed with more scrap metal, and you're unable to see inside. That must be their way to make up for no drapes.

Hmm... what to do here? Perhaps you can... borrow some things...

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Last edited:
Ah.....shhhhhhh.....don’t struggle, your cleanliness will come soon.....
Benedict said ominously as two-face screamed and reeled in pain before throwing him against a wall. Benedict would merely smile and keep calm as he was thrown by the collar, for screaming in a court room is quite rude for a man such as he.
Then Two-Face would send his criminal minions into the room. Ah! Of course! This lawyer is corrupt! That’s why his face is so dirty.....tut tut.
Ah! Dirty face! Your corruption suits you.....these agents must stand down at onc-
He would say before reaching for his pistol, but sadly he would have to refrain from gunfire or else the scene would be filled with more corpses, and he didn’t have time to fill out all that paperwork....he’d rather go golfing.
No, instead with one dead eyed glare, the Sir and Josh would stand together before making a plan
Ah.....Josh, it appears we are....outnumbered.....indeed, activate dodo protocols.
Josh would immediately begin to tremble at Benedicts commands.....not operation dodo, but alas.....his word is law.
And in one swift motion, Benedict would walk over to a group of goons as Josh stood off to the side.....activating his protocols
Ah! Look over there! A.....no....it cannot be....
Benedict would yell dramatically as he looked to the side of the courtroom with a pair of opera glasses.
Huh?
An attacker would say before looking with him, and they would see something quite interesting indeed.....they would see Josh standing in the seats wearing a dodo bird costume....dancing and flapping around
Ah.....gasp......a dodo bird!
No.....it’s so....beautiful....
The big meanie goon would hardly have time to admire the bird however as Benedict would then proceed to pounce on the poor gunman, choking him viciously.....calmly squeezing his little hands tighter as he keep his calm smile.
Once the guard fell to the ground, Benedict would approach more of them, doing the same thing until he took out a rousing................three guys! Once that was finished Benedict would look to Josh.
Ah....Dodo protocol is.....my favorite....indeed......come......I must stop this vile lawyer.
And with that Benedict would ride Josh across the courtroom to the outside of Two-Faces impenetrable box-room. Pressing himself against the glass, he would stare at two-face, a gleam in his eye as he spoke.
Ah......knock......knock.....I’ll find my way in in due time.....
He would say before continuing to stare at the criminal.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@courtroom team​

𝓣𝓲𝓯𝓪
─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───
When Two-Face raised his gun, she pushed Red out of the way just in time for the bullet to miss him. She would've been just fine handling this fight on her own, and while others would make the fight easier, there wasn't any need for someone else to take her place. Though, him interrupting her wasn't a good idea, especially with Two-Face there.

Hearing him accept the deal, she was relieved. He took the deal, which was what she was hoping for. Though, the terms would suck for those that can't fight without a weapon or powers, but luckily for her, she didn't need her Materia or special attacks to be able to win a fist fight. She doubt Zack needed his sword to fight at all, so they were all fine.

The punishment for losing was understandable, this was him they were dealing with. If they were to stand a chance at saving Zelda, they'd have to follow his rules. Though, two of their allies were now already injured.

Looking over at their injured, she yelled out to those still able to fight. "
Get them somewhere safe!" As the doors were blocked, preventing anyone from entering or exiting, she looked at the bandits surrounding her. If anytime was the time to get serious...

It was now.

"
Isn't this one just a pretty girl? Hey, maybe after we beat you and your friends, what do you say to a night out on the town with me and the boys? We'll show you a real good time."

"
Hey, isn't she the owner of that one bar? Seventh Heaven? I heard she also acts as the bouncer too. That's pretty hot."

"
Yeah, she's also with Rene's gang. Man, is he gonna be pissed about one of his own interrupting the boss."

"
Whatever, we can take her! Get her!" It was then that four of them rushed her with pipes and bats. Bad move on their part, really.

When they got close, she elbowed the one on her right in the face once he got close enough to try to swing at her with a pipe, stunning him and breaking his nose. She ducked just in time to dodge a bat swing that hit the guy behind her, and stood up to roundhouse kick the guy that hit his friend with the bat in the head.

The remaining pipe guy tried to swing at her and got close to it before she caught the pipe with her left hand and punched him square in the face, taking out his legs with her foot. As he was in the middle of falling, she raised her leg up and brought it down on his chest, sending him down to the ground a bit faster than he would have if he just kept falling. Once he let go of the pipe, she threw it to the side before getting hit in the arm by the remaining bat guy. Why the arm, he probably missed her head.

Either way, it hurt her a bit. But not as much as he was going to hurt after this.

In a panicked state, he tried to swing again, aiming for the head this time, but she ducked underneath the swing and proceeded to grab his arm. What she did with the arm was simple, she pulled him closer with the arm to deck him in the face, and then grabbed his head and brought it down on her knee which she raised up. After he was stumbling back, she then kicked him in the face and knocking him to the ground, she turned to the rest of the bandits
9dff3811-45fa-4eea-9b35-fb9a69188e85.gif
It was then that she proceeded to tighten her gloves and say only one thing:
d68b14ef-2f1b-4c41-93f7-66cf543bc1a4.gif
"
My turn."

She began to take her stance before running towards the rest of the bandits. They tried to raise their guns at her, but they were a bit too late on that. When it came to fist fighting, there was no one in Wolves' Den better than Tifa, and that would soon prove itself here.

When she reached one of them with an assault rifle, she grabbed the gun with both hands and pushed it into his chest, hitting him there. Another bandit finally raised his pistol at Tifa and she saw this, so she grabbed the one she was dealing with and used it as a human shield to block the bullets. Once he stopped to reload, she threw the now dead bandit at the one holding the pistol, knocking him over.

Tifa took her stance once again, looking at the remaining bandits. There weren't that many left on her end, so she was confident that they had this. And it showed in her stance.
cc25cb69-3e77-4d89-934b-367d35ef07f4.gif
Her next target was one with an SMG, who was about to fire at her and when she heard someone run up behind her, she ducked as he started to shoot and looked behind her to see a bandit with a shotgun. Good thing she ducked just in time too, otherwise she would've been shot in the back. Wasting no time, she immediately ran to the one with the SMG, delivering two punches to the chest before finishing with an uppercut, knocking him down to the ground after the uppercut.
13631810-437f-49cb-befc-02bf0c2764cd.gif
There were two more left, one of them being the pistol guy that she threw the dead body at. She ran at him right as he got up, delivering a sucker punch in the face before kicking him in the ribs, followed by the right knee, and then grabbing his arm to proceed to throw him at the closest two bandits going towards the little girl. Now where was the last guy, you may be wondering?

Well, he was rushing towards Tifa behind her with a knife.

Turning around once she heard footsteps, she barely dodged a knife swipe. She didn't get out scratch free as there was a cut on her arm from the knife and he tried to swipe at her again, only for her to know it was coming and dodge it and once he went for the third one, she grabbed his wrist and kneed him in the stomach. This made him drop the knife, which gave her the chance to punch him in the jaw, right cheek, and then in the throat before kicking him hard towards a few of the other bandits the little girl was dealing with.

RedLight RedLight , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , P PopcornPie , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , anyone else in the courthouse near Julia and Megumin

Fluffington the Mighty used Detect!
Seeing Jasper's punch coming easily, Fluffington the Mighty had enough time to dodge. With a quick hop and flip, she lands on the gems arm as the punch misses her. "Now this is what I've been missing! A good old One on One!" Fluffington the Mighty charges along the outstretched limb to ram into Jasper's skull with her own.
Fluffington the Mighty used Take Down!
FoolsErin FoolsErin

Lana

I was too happy to see that Eric was okay to notice or really care about anything else around me.
“E-Eric! You’re okay!”
I wrapped my arms around him tightly embracing him with a big hug. When I looked up again I couldn’t help but notice Natasha in the corner of my eye causing me to quickly let go. I stumbled back a bit and got up on my feet. I quickly began to walk away from everyone trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

“S-Sorry! I was just leaving! I don’t need a tour thank you. I’m just going to go look around myself..”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Eric's eyes widen upon feeling Lana's arms around him. For some reason, the shock of her being here only hits him now.

"Lana, wait, wait!" Eric stumbles as he tries to get up. "Lana!" He runs over to her and wraps her in a tight embrace. "I'm so glad you're okay! How'd you get here?!" He glances over at Lucky. "And judging by the fact that she's not bleeding, are you actually feeling sane this time around? How'd that happen?"

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

• Lightning, the Light Ignis
    lightning_1.png

Free Real Estate

The houses- or, rather, moreso apartments- this side of town are comprised of the same materials that make up the other parts of town; stacked storage units fixed with sheet metal and wood. Windows have been cut out to provide a view inside. Some people have strung up Christmas lights in order to make things a little bit more cheerful, even if the world upstairs hasn't dropped a single speck of snow.

Some of the houses look empty. Lights are off, doors locked. Some of the windows are sealed with more scrap metal, and you're unable to see inside. That must be their way to make up for no drapes.

Hmm... what to do here? Perhaps you can... borrow some things...
    Lightning would look around upon his arrival to the housing area, and if he had a smile, he would be showing one right now. 'Interesting... Look at all of these supplies here, they seem most useful...' He thought to himself - and it is at this point he figured - if he is going to be rumoured about and possibly turned on, he may as well prepare himself in what way he can or at least get back at them. So, what did Lightning first do? He would glance around to be sure as to what there 'is' he could even take before making any definite decision.
    Character Information
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #F7DA64
    Status (physically): Fine​
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
    Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
    Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included), "Pot of Greed" (sniper rifle)​
    This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.

As of Chapter 3's posting, this is COMPLETE! Lightning has every card at his disposal from here on out. As a result, this section will no longer see any future changes in the future chapters.
    Chapter 3

Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
    Armatos Legio Gladius
    Armatos Legio Scutum
    Armatos Legio Sica
    Armatos Legio Segmentata
    Armatos Legio Speculata
    Spells
    Armatos Colosseum
    Armatos Lex
    Armatos Fulgur
    Armatos Replacement
    Judgmenet Arrows
    Judgment Sword
    Traps
    Armatos Gloria
    Extra Deck
    Armatos Legio Centurion
    Armatos Legio Decurion
    Armatos Legio Magnus Dux
    Armatos Legio Tribinus Militum
    Chapter 2
    Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
    Armatos Legio Gladius
    Armatos Legio Scutum
    Armatos Legio Sica
    Armatos Legio Speculata
    Spells
    Armatos Colosseum
    Armatos Lex
    Armatos Fulgur
    Armatos Replacement
    Judgmenet Arrows
    Traps
    None
    Extra Deck
    Armatos Legio Centurion
    Armatos Legio Decurion
    Chapter 1
    Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
    Armatos Legio Scutum
    Armatos Legio Sica
    Spells
    Armatos Lex
    Armatos Fulgur
    Armatos Replacement
    Judgmenet Arrows
    Traps
    None
    Extra Deck
    Armatos Legio Centurion
    Armatos Legio Decurion
    Armatos Legio Plumbum Trident
    Prologue
    Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
    Armatos Legio Scutum
    Armatos Legio Sica
    Spells
    Armatos Fulgur
    Armatos Lex
    Traps
    None
    Extra Deck
    Armatos Legio Decurion
    Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
    Course of action: The plot thickens...​
    RP Information
    Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
    Mentions: None​
    Nearby/In Group: Nobody​

Last edited:
The man behind the door's brows furrow.

"Yo! Yo, do that in here! Fuck!"

He opens the door, revealing his bulky build, his ripped jeans, and his duster.

"You guys wanna fight, keep it out of the streets. You're right in front of the damn fight club for a reason!"

FoolsErin FoolsErin DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Inside the few houses that are empty and do NOT have metal sheets covering their windows, it's possible to see living rooms in varying states. Some are dirty, others are pretty well kept for a sewer house. Most of them have TVs, some have tall safes that could fit a gun or two. There's small kitchens, too, which would be a great place to find a knife or ten.

No one's in the streets right now. If you wanna pillage some people, you're free to do it. The question is... would it be a wise idea?

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back