• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Well...You could say that I took me resentment too far. I beat Lana up like she was the Director...No, wait, not like the Director. When I find that conniving, anger-nerfing con artist again, he is going to wish he was in the paws of Lana during those moments instead." Lucky's voice became a menacing snarl.

RedLight RedLight

red suddenly died of a heart attack
Red
red-png.714843

Red suddenly freezes. Sweat begins to pour down from his forehead. Red tries to gasp for air. Something is happening... He claws down his chest. Red gets down onto his knees. Being 200 IQ, measured and confirmed, he knows that this is a heart attack. There's only one way to save himself from this...

((His CS states ``200 IQ - Red is actually super smart, according to JRay. So... This kinda conflicts with his 3rd Grade Level of Reading ability. Let's just say that, unfortunately, Red has BPD. And I'm not talking about Brooklyn Police Department; I'm talking about Bipolar Disorder lol``))

"[Redacted]!!!", Red screams the N-word... And gets banned.

He used one of his trump cards, "B A N N E D". Red just disappears in thin air. Nowhere to be found. "B A N N E D" stops him from doing anything.

((This is effective for 2 pages))

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

For some reason, Red froze up, and hyperventilated. It sounded like listening to a mouse being strangled in a mouse trap. "Hey...Uh, I know it's not me position to give a shit, but are you feelin' alright?" Lucky attempted to see what was happening from beneath the door. "What'd they do, chuck a gas bomb in here? If there's a gas bomb in here, I am going to die being very upset." Fortunately-or unfortunately, more likely-his little nose failed to pick up any poison. Not that he knew what kind of poison smell to look for in the first place. Red didn't respond, making Lucky begin to question if he was actually real. "Hey, bud, I said, are you-"

"[REDACTED]!!!"

For whatever fuckin' reason, instead of a simple "I'm alright", Red decided to drop the big one. The mother of all insults. The one word that would get you beaten to a puddle of blood, some snot, and a couple strands of DNA, no matter what universe you were dropped into. And it shook the entire ship. The sheer force sent Lucky tumbling backwards, bristled all over as if someone had scrubbed him with a rubber balloon. The jade cracked again, punching Lucky in the face with total shock. Apparently, on whatever planet Red came from, that word was an even remotely acceptable response. Not even Lucky, whose insult vocabulary rivaled George Carlin's, would ever have stooped that low. And the worst part was, there was no way in Dante's seven circles did Lana not hear that. Sure, he heard it on the streets all the time back home, but Lana? Oh, God, the hideous can of worms that had just been opened in her case...God damn it, were the horrors of warfare in Blood Gulch just not enough?!?

"OKAY, YOU BASTARD, YOU'RE GETTIN' THAT LANGUAGE SLAPPED OFF YOUR TONGUE!" The now enraged rabbit screeched, clawing at the door. "YOU CAN'T LET LANA KEEP ONE SLIVER OF INNOCENCE, CAN YA?! SHE HAD TO SUFFER THROUGH BEING LOCKED IN A NEVER ENDING WAR, AND YOU THANK HER FOR HER CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE MULTIVERSE BY TEACHING HER THAT WORD!? NOW I GOTTA EXPLAIN THE WHOLE 1960'S ANTI-RACISM MOVEMENT TO HER, YOU INSOLENT ASSWAFFLE!"

RedLight RedLight Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

The riders and crew continue to run from the raid, but Sora looks back to throw another Strike Raid up until he sees Megumin being huddled by a lot of mutants.

“You guys go on ahead. I’m gonna help Megumin.” Sora ran into to the beast and used Ripple Drive, blasting away a couple mutants including the ones ganging on Megumin, forcing them to let her go. “You okay?”

Before Sora can get an answer, more show up to attack them, but Sora repeats this process till necessary. “Hold on a second.” Sora sees another bunch go after Josh, but intercepts with Magnet Burst before things get out of hand. He helps up Megumin and grabs her hand for awhile until she’s able to run on her own. “You can still speak, I’m all ears.”

P PopcornPie Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"All right, Lana, listen. Pretend you didn't hear that word, okay? It's the mother of all bad words. If it makes sense for you, think of it like sex: Once you say it once, you can never be the same again! You see, back in the 50's, Americ-Actually, what am I even saying? You're an animal who lives in a world of animals." Upon remembering that the n-word had basically no effect on either of them whatsoever, Lucky calmed down significantly. "Oh, well. Is Red okay? Sounds like he was suffocating in there."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

After being freed from the mutants' grip, Megumin bowed humbly before Sora, blushing a bit. "Thanks for the rescue. I really am putting my all into this fight, but I was thrown off my concentration." She glared glowing daggers at Josh. "If we can just guarantee a swift, deathless escape, I would use Explosion!" She offered pleadingly.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

"Hah! Nice job, lass!" Zane compliments Julia, also smiling approvingly at Chimera. Yep, young girls in the Borderlands universe are a recipe for disaster.

"That is one impressive droid," Ghost comments about Ben as his Guardian and the other Vault Hunters join you in clearing the rest of the path forward as quickly as they can. With your combined forces, new weapons, and newfound knack for brutality, you all manage to make quick work of the Mutants ahead of you... and for some of you, the ones behind you as well.

"That ice wall should buy us some time!" Eric shouts, on the inside very impressed with David and Natasha. For some reason, he's also feeling an overwhelming sense of regret and a disdain for the color red. Anyway, he looks back, continuing to run. "Keep-"

A bunch of the exploding Mutants press up against the ice wall and explode all at once, shattering it.

"-GOING!"

Grey continues throwing fireballs wherever he can, aiming at the exploding Mutants to take out large groups. However, he looks back to see a downed, smoldering Abbott, and stops dead in his tracks.

GreyAngry.png

"ABBOTT!" The fox runs back and snatches the pirate boy up. "Phoenix, FL4K! Help me protect him!"

"Got it! Phoenix, now would be a great time to use your Light!" Phoenix's Ghost tells him.

Phoenix-2 raises his hand. With a flash, a sword of flame appears in it, and flaming wings on his back follow; soon his entire body is engulfed in a radiant fire that lights up the whole tunnel. With every slash of his sword, a projectile of fire flies forward, and when it hits a Mutant, it creates a large blast that vaporizes any enemy in its radius.

Dawnblade.gif

FL4K, all the while, keeps using his guns to keep the other Mutants at bay as he quickly injects Abbott with one of the reddish-pink syringes, healing him back up.

"Nice catch!" Grey yells to Joe.

After several seconds of fighting and getting uncomfortably close to some Mutants, you finally make it to the other side of the horde in front of you. Moze orders you to keep running until you can't hear the scurrying behind you anymore, and with her own knowledge of the sewers leads you down a winding maze of tunnels until they slowly open up into wider areas that can fit more and more of you on a walkway, allowing you a fuller range of movement. Moze seems oddly happy about it, for some reason. After a few minutes of fleeing, you finally come to a stop, unable to hear the constant padding of Mutant feet behind you. Nothing but darkness lies ahead, and Ghost helps with that by shining his light down the tunnel. You see nothing but concrete walls and a larger river of Taco Tuesday regret.

"That... was FECKIN' AWESOME!" Zane cheers and looks at you all proudly. You finally have a moment to catch your breath... and you probably need it, desperately. Or maybe you don't. Some people are like that.

Salvador wraps many of you in a hug, including Doctor, Julia, Ryuji, Minako, Deadpool, Kirby, and... well, you too, if you so accept the group hug. "THANK YOU FOR LEAVING ME SOME MUTANTS TO KILL! I ENJOY ALL THE SHOOTING WE HAVE DONE TOGETHER!"

But just as things FINALLY feel like they're winding down after the previous chaotic encounter, you hear... something else ahead of you... and for some reason, it sounds a lot like throat singing.

The river of waste begins to bubble. And then you hear the scurrying behind you again, as if those Mutants are attracted to this solemn song...

"Oh..."

A huge shape rises from the river. An enormous purple frog, deformed with countless large bumps and frothing at the mouth with a disgusting, lime green fluid. It blocks off the entire tunnel with its sheer size, apparently having squeezed itself down the waste river with... discomfort.

"...shit."

"This is a beast."

Fish steps forward, tightening the grip on his revolver.

"BALLMUM."

1587788780637.png
BALLMUM
Giant enemy frog... and your first boss

With a disgusting gurgle, Ballmum spits a huge ball of its corrosive green liquid at Eric. The Typhlosion dodges and the acid hits the wall behind him, instantly beginning to melt through the concrete as if it was made of butter. Noxious gases rise from it, and when they hit Eric's fur, he cringes and backs up, pulling some of you next to him with him. You might notice a red mark on his arm where the gases had reached. "That burns on contact! Put on the masks David brought!" Coughing, he reaches for one and wraps it around his muzzle. He turns around. The Mutant horde from before is catching up to you... and fast. Within seconds, they'll have you sandwiched between Ballmum and themselves. The Typhlosion takes a deep breath.

"Hey, Julia?" he starts. "You remember when you said every Pokemon can use psychic powers to a degree? Well...

"...thanks."

Raising his paws, he forms a psychic wall to keep the horde of Mutants at bay. But he certainly won't last forever; already, he looks quite strained. He might need some help... or you might need to hurry up and kill Ballmum fast.

And the latter certainly won't be easy to do.

Some of the Raiders open fire on Ballmum. The bullets merely bounce off of her thick fat and only serve to make her angrier, no matter what weapon is used- fire, corrosive, shock, cryo, radiation...

"Well, it looks like THESE bullets are worth shite!" Zane exclaims and turns to you all. "Anyone got some bright ideas? 'cause we'll be needin' 'em right now!"

Moze holsters her weapon. "I'll hold it off! Find a way to harm it!" She charges forward and jumps as this huge mechanical warmonger Digistructs around her body. She lands right in the newly materialized cockpit as the door to the front swings shut with a resounding BANG. The mech thrusts its arm forward, its gun arm whirring, and begins blasting away at Ballmum with a stream of equally large, heavy caliber bullets.

Iron Bear Enter.gif

Even so, her gatling gun only pushes Ballmum back a slight bit more. The gigantic frog raises the volume of its deep singing, presumably in anger, and belches another huge ball of acid towards you all.

It's up to you to save the day now.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Garnet (Steven Universe)

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.png"HOLY SPACE CHRIST! I was NOT expecting that! And here I thought I was gonna have to call you guys a bunch of losers for loosing to these things but I can definately see the problem now! They went and messed up that poor, pudgy kid like he done took their lunch money or something! Man, My heart goes out to that poor kid...They did him so wrong....I need some ammo or something cause I'm not about to run from these freaks." Captain Falcon looks around for some ammo "YO, Anyone here got a few mags they can spare me?!

"All right!" Megumin threw her arms up in victory as they finally made it through the horde. Then she looked down at her weapon, panting, smiling. "I...I can't believe it, Sora!" She beamed. "I managed to get though an entire horde battle without Explosion!...Could it be that Mao Mao and Samus were right?" They were always reassuring her that she could be strong without her Explosion. What would they have thought of he performance? Was she a natural? Did she make rookie mistakes? She wasn't sure whether not to care. She...She was helpful.

Unfortunately, some acidic abomination vaguely shaped like a Giant Toad rose up above them, belching dreadfully smelly acid, killing her bright mood. "Yuck..." Was all the archwizard could really say, as the poison ate at her skin. Masks, right, they had masks. Um...Where did she put hers? "I could have sworn I tucked it beneath my belt!" She claimed, slowly becoming panicked. When she investigated the floor behind her-turned out that it had fallen off as Sora saved her-she saw Eric making a force field! Her poor friend, risking his neck to protect them! Immediately, a determined fire rose in her eyes. "I have dealt with giant toads before." The archwizard spoke cooly, mischievously glancing at everyone. "Watch this."

With her staff held across her legs, and the mask firmly strapped to her face, Megumin would try to bound into Ballmum's mouth! From there, she would stick her staff longways in her throat, standing on her tongue. "Now that it is unable to open its mouth, you may wail on it!" She called happily. "But please hurry, there is nothing I can do against the acidic breath..."

konosubatoad.png

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @BallmumExtermination

Realm of the B A N N E D

((A sneak peek into... Nothingness))

Everything is just black; there is no light. There are occasional electric noises, but just tiny sparks. And then, you would hear sighing.

"Fuck... What did you do this time?", a girl's voice echoes within the darkness, sounding slightly irritated.

"Hmmm... I said the N-word.", a familiar voice, Red's, replies. "The 'Hard R'."

"Oh, my-- That's just wro-- Red, you can't do that!", the girl continues, now sounding COMPLETELY irritated.

"I needed to get 'B A N N E D'.", Red, now confirmed to be him, replies.

"Well, you're gonna have to wait to get out of here... And you can't persuade me!", the girl says, before sighing.

"Are you sure about th-- Hrrrkk!", Red inhales in pain. "I almost died..."

"... A God of Chaos can't die from a heart attack, idiot.", the girl says, and then there would be a sound similar to a face palm's.

It would be quiet for a while, in this ocean of darkness. Suddenly, growing louder, and louder, is an unpleasant noise. As if something is growing... Something 'fleshy'. If that sound had an appearance, it would definitely be grotesque. And then, it stops, only to be followed by a beast's roar, similar to those dinosaur movies that you watch in the television.

"Hey, Pixxie, get me Thai food.", Red's voice re-emerges.

P PopcornPie Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara FoolsErin FoolsErin

latest
A jet of water slams into the huge ball of acid, forcing it away from the group and diluting it a fair bit in the process. Behind the attack, Shaw stands her ground against the hose's significant counter-force with ease. Decked in a gas mask and her usual layers of protective material, the petite firefighter made for a comical sight. Especially once you take note of the tail that's practically vibrating from the excess energy.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @SewerFightEw

--Minako Arisato--
OST: Blood Danger Zone
Color:#FF69B4
Money: $8500
Equipment:
Gun 1- Evoker Mk. II (Persona In Use: Moh Shuvuu)
Gun 2- The Buttplug
Shield - Mr. Caffeine
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
fdsfdsfsd-9889.png

"Aw, you're welcome!" Minako cheered as Salvador hugged the gang. However, not before something came along to ruin it--a large, purple frog appeared to emerge from a puddle of green acid. Normal bullets, not even those imbued with elements, can harm this thing. Minako let out a smirk as she holstered the Mark 2 and drew out her Evoker.

"I think this calls for my strategy." Minako said, pointing the gun onto her temple, pulling the trigger, calling out to her nuclear bird friend, "Moh Shuuvu!" A little girl clad in red flew above Minako's head, twirling before revealing herself, spreading her wing-like hair as small flames of blue nuclear radiation rained down towards the purple frog.

Meanwhile, Kintaros charged towards the frog tossing the ax upwards as he leapt, grabbing it as it glowed yellow, followed by it being lit aflame by Moh Shuuvu's blue flames. He landed in front of the purple frog, striking down his ax!

"Dynamic Chop...Mohshuu."

"I got it! We just gotta get past right?" Fluffington the Mighty moves around the others, hopping on top of the Mutant frog, so that she's clearly in it's view. She inhales before releasing a cloud of bubbles into it's face with a loud exhale.
Fluffington the Mighty used Yawn!
"Sssssshhhh. No more singing or pain, only dreams. Let go and it will all be over soon. Doesn't that sound nice? Just give in and we will be on our way." Fluffington the Mighty coaxes the mutant while petting it gently. She is hoping to hurry along the process of putting the creature to sleep so they can get on with the mission.

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Everyone finally got out of the sewers with Lilith carrying Kirby making sure he was okay. "Well that could've gone better." Lilith says catching her breath. Everything seemed to calm down until a giant gross purple frog started to attack the group, while everyone tried to kill off the disgusting amphibian Kirby was still noticeably hurt so she had to look after him. "You guys fight that thing off I'll try to take care of Kirby!" Lilith shouts to everyone trying to find somewhere less chaotic.
The two of them eventually got back to the ship where Lucky and Lana were, she puts him down and tries to fix the whole situation. "Phew, okay let's hope this works."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Ballmum)
P PopcornPie (Lucky)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

Before the group knew it, they had successfully thwarted those dastardy sewer mutants.... at least temporarily. They had, at the very least, cleared enough of a path to get out of their clutches. Rocket and Trevor didn't really need to catch their breath, as both of them were pretty used to this intense, constant style of combat by now. Really, it was almost like an everyday thing for them. Before they could continue on down their shitty (hah), dark, desolate pathway, Rocket was nonconsensually caught in Salvador's massive group hug.

giphy.gif

"Hey! Hey! Watch it!" Rocket asked as he squirmed in the fat yet strong man's firm hold on his upper body. When he was finally released from the putrid hold, the not-raccoon desperately brushed his self-tailored suit off while string up at Salvador with a slight scowl. "Ease up on the one on one contact, big guy!" He shouted, annoyed.

Not long after that particular interaction, yet another ungodly beast decided to make itself known. Rocket immediately slumped over and moaned in annoyance, covering a paw over his face and slowly sliding it downwards as he turned to face the monster. Said monster was apparently able to spit acid and couldn't be harmed by conventional bullets.

Great.

"Just our friggin' luck... of course cleanin' out a room of angry mutants wouldn't have been that easy...." Rocket murmured as his gaze flickered around the room for possible solutions to this little conundrum that they found themselves in. A few others began to make their attacks during this time, and that included Trevor, who followed up Megumin's attack with one of his own, as he once again pulled out his trusty RPG.

"Fire in the hole!" The psychopath shouted as he fired a missile from the gigantic weapon, aiming directly for the inside of its mouth. And no, he didn't wait for Megumin to move out of the way first, so she'd better do that unless she wants to get blown up instead of this here monster.

Rocket, meanwhile, was aiming for a much more... tactical plan. He wasn't exactly sure if his own attacks would work against this weird... beast thing, and he really didn't like the idea of getting close enough to find out. No no, instead, Rocket's gaze moved upwards to right above the monster. "Hmmm...." Rocket hummed out to himself. He put away his plasma rifle and instead grabbed a certain weapon that he'd been saving for a moment such as this:

The Hadron Enforcer, a weapon of Rocket's own design.

In short, this weapon shoots fire bullets made of hadron particles, which in even shorter terms, essentially causes them to explode upon impact. But unlike Trevor, who didn't care at all about his teammate's wellbeings, Rocket at least... somewhat kinda cared for them. Enough to not be the cause of their untimely deaths while trying to shoot the monster that was already attempting to also cause said untimely deaths for everyone else present in the sewer. So, instead of aiming directly at the monster's fat ugly face, he aimed for the ceiling above.

"You idiots keep that bigger idiot distracted!" Rocket shouted to everyone present in the sewer. "I'm gonna shoot at the ceiling above us! Try and crush that thing under the rubble..." There was a pause as Rocket continued to watch more people join in on the fight against the beast. "Or at least... trap it there long enough for us to make our swift and daring escape!"

ConsiderateGoodnaturedHaddock-size_restricted.gif

With that said, and without much time to lose, Rocket fired the oversized grenade launcher directly towards the ceiling above Ballmum, aiming to trap and/or crush the mutant under the rubble, just as he said he was gonna do.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Ineptitude Ineptitude @thosearoundinthefight​

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Damage Lines

After several seconds of fighting and getting uncomfortably close to some Mutants, you finally make it to the other side of the horde in front of you. Moze orders you to keep running until you can't hear the scurrying behind you anymore, and with her own knowledge of the sewers leads you down a winding maze of tunnels until they slowly open up into wider areas that can fit more and more of you on a walkway, allowing you a fuller range of movement. Moze seems oddly happy about it, for some reason. After a few minutes of fleeing, you finally come to a stop, unable to hear the constant padding of Mutant feet behind you. Nothing but darkness lies ahead, and Ghost helps with that by shining his light down the tunnel. You see nothing but concrete walls and a larger river of Taco Tuesday regret.

"That... was FECKIN' AWESOME!" Zane cheers and looks at you all proudly. You finally have a moment to catch your breath... and you probably need it, desperately. Or maybe you don't. Some people are like that.

Salvador wraps many of you in a hug, including Doctor, Julia, Ryuji, Minako, Deadpool, Kirby, and... well, you too, if you so accept the group hug. "THANK YOU FOR LEAVING ME SOME MUTANTS TO KILL! I ENJOY ALL THE SHOOTING WE HAVE DONE TOGETHER!"

But just as things FINALLY feel like they're winding down after the previous chaotic encounter, you hear... something else ahead of you... and for some reason, it sounds a lot like throat singing.

The river of waste begins to bubble. And then you hear the scurrying behind you again, as if those Mutants are attracted to this solemn song...

"Oh..."

A huge shape rises from the river. An enormous purple frog, deformed with countless large bumps and frothing at the mouth with a disgusting, lime green fluid. It blocks off the entire tunnel with its sheer size, apparently having squeezed itself down the waste river with... discomfort.

"...shit."

"This is a beast."

Fish steps forward, tightening the grip on his revolver.

"BALLMUM."

1587788780637.png

BALLMUM
Giant enemy frog... and your first boss

With a disgusting gurgle, Ballmum spits a huge ball of its corrosive green liquid at Eric. The Typhlosion dodges and the acid hits the wall behind him, instantly beginning to melt through the concrete as if it was made of butter. Noxious gases rise from it, and when they hit Eric's fur, he cringes and backs up, pulling some of you next to him with him. You might notice a red mark on his arm where the gases had reached. "That burns on contact! Put on the masks David brought!" Coughing, he reaches for one and wraps it around his muzzle. He turns around. The Mutant horde from before is catching up to you... and fast. Within seconds, they'll have you sandwiched between Ballmum and themselves. The Typhlosion takes a deep breath.

"Hey, Julia?" he starts. "You remember when you said every Pokemon can use psychic powers to a degree? Well...

"...thanks."

Raising his paws, he forms a psychic wall to keep the horde of Mutants at bay. But he certainly won't last forever; already, he looks quite strained. He might need some help... or you might need to hurry up and kill Ballmum fast.

And the latter certainly won't be easy to do.

Some of the Raiders open fire on Ballmum. The bullets merely bounce off of her thick fat and only serve to make her angrier, no matter what weapon is used- fire, corrosive, shock, cryo, radiation...

"Well, it looks like THESE bullets are worth shite!" Zane exclaims and turns to you all. "Anyone got some bright ideas? 'cause we'll be needin' 'em right now!"

Moze holsters her weapon. "I'll hold it off! Find a way to harm it!" She charges forward and jumps as this huge mechanical warmonger Digistructs around her body. She lands right in the newly materialized cockpit as the door to the front swings shut with a resounding BANG. The mech thrusts its arm forward, its gun arm whirring, and begins blasting away at Ballmum with a stream of equally large, heavy caliber bullets.

Iron Bear Enter.gif

Even so, her gatling gun only pushes Ballmum back a slight bit more. The gigantic frog raises the volume of its deep singing, presumably in anger, and belches another huge ball of acid towards you all.

It's up to you to save the day now.
Lightning would refuse the group hug altogether, having literally no care or sympathy or anything for this guy at the moment. Something to deal with is nice, but Lightning can't help but find him a 'bit' annoying? His thoughts would eventually transition to speaking aloud briefly, as such - or at least 'would' be if it wasn't for this giant... thing appearing. "By Slifer's scales... What in the world is that thing...?" He would mutter in vacant concern, noticing this giant mess of a monster coming - Lightning knew that two Centurion were in no way good enough for the job. So he opted to do something else, and with a grin, the two minions returned to whence they came. "Deploying a distraction and ranged support!" Lightning announced as the three cards he had thrown out summoned the monsters inside. The two Centurion that were already there were returned to whence they came from, but as if to replace them, two of a new minion emerged, along with a familiar face!

"Armatos Legio Plumbum Trident!"
latest

"Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis!"
latest

Two of the trident-wielding monster appeared, to the left and the right of the minion on horseback. Lightning took a brief moment to reload his weapon and then turned his sights to the opponent - close range is probably a bad idea, but holding this thing back is probably a good idea. That's why Lightning called on Legatus Legionis - as with a snap of the Ignis' fingers, the warrior rode off on his horse straight into danger, blade first. When they were in range of the opponent, Lightning began firing from his new sniper rifle - joined by the trident minions, of which pointed their weapons out in front of them and fired surges of electrical energy from their tridents. Lightning just focused on dealing damage optimally, with hopes that his front-line distraction and three-being firing squad made by solely himself and his minions would provide what they're there for.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Battle mode​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included), "Pot of Greed" (sniper rifle)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.

As of Chapter 3's posting, this is COMPLETE! Lightning has every card at his disposal from here on out. As a result, this section will no longer see any future changes in the future chapters.
Chapter 3

Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Gladius
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Armatos Legio Segmentata
Armatos Legio Speculata
Spells
Armatos Colosseum
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Judgment Sword
Traps
Armatos Gloria
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Magnus Dux
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Armatos Legio Tribinus Militum
Chapter 2
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Gladius
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Armatos Legio Speculata
Spells
Armatos Colosseum
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Plumbum Trident
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Crush them all!​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

Julia nods to everyone thanking her. "You're welcome, now get going."

She glances at Fluffington as she feels the Eevee's power adding to her own. "Thanks."

esp8.png
Once everyone had successfully gotten through and got away from the horde of mutants, they were finally able to stop and take a breather. Unfortunately, this included a group hug from Salvador in which she got squished like a plushy again. "Why do humans always do this..?"

This break was short-lived, however, as a gigantic frog-like creature surfaced from the river of muck. To make things worse, its noise brought the horde of mutants with it.

glac10.png
"Ah shit, here we go again..."

Julia pulls out a gas mask for herself and tosses another to Natasha, then both put them on.

The Glaceon tries another Ice Beam, this time on the river around the creature to surround it with...well, it's hardly ice. Just frozen...stuff.

Julia looks at Eric and his psychic barrier. "Not bad."

The Espeon lends some of her power to support the barrier, but mostly focuses on pushing the acid away from anyone who would be hit by it. "Meg! Try an Explosion down its throat!"

Unsurprisngly, Trevor fires off a rocket without even trying to aim around Megumin. Fortunately for her, Julia steers it around her and down the creature's throat to where the archwizard would likely be unharmed by it. Then Rocket announced he was going to bring the ceiling down on the creature. "Or maybe not, just get out of there before Rocket blows up the ceiling!"

Though if it came to it, she could probably rescue Megumin before she got crushed.

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Salvador,Eric,Ballmum) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) P PopcornPie (Megumin) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Trevor,Rocket) @bossfightsquad​

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
As she kept the tear open, the Mutants kept going through it as if they didn't even realize there was a volcano on the other side. The small ones didn't seem to be the smartest ones, but that worked out well in her favor as it meant she could keep it open and not worry about them finding out. She did have to close it as the others cleared a way for them to move forwards, which she did follow them after closing the tear.

Eventually, they got somewhere safe and she was then pulled into a hug by the fat man with a love for shooting things. She did hug back as she didn't want to be rude. "
Oh, you're welcome, sir."

As they were about to take a breather, something showed up. This something?

It was a giant frog that shot balls of acid at them.

One was shot at one of their own, who dodged it and then put up a wall between them and the frog. Hopefully, that bought them some time as they started shooting at the frog. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to be working as she would hear that the bullets didn't seem to be working. It was then that another ball of acid came from it, and as she was about to open a tear, a blast of water made it go away from them.

Now she would've opened a tear, sending it towards the back of the frog, but then she saw that there were someone on top of the fog and didn't want to risk hurting them in the process.

So now? She didn't really have any idea on what to do, staying behind Minako of course, as three people were aiming to take it down with a mech, if she remembered correctly, a rocket launcher, and a weapon that could take down the ceiling. Hopefully, those over at the frog could get away in time, but if not, she'd at least open a tear for them to get through that would put them directly behind the group.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , everyone else

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
In the midst of fighting, she heard Heather's voice and immediately tried to block it out, taking her pistol and firing at the rest of the mutants. Really, the grenades were just to get rid of some of them, making sure that they had less to fight and maybe make a bit of a pathway. And it did seem to work, which she was glad it did, otherwise they probably would have a bad time.

As she kept firing, she heard Samael ask if she was alright, which surprised her a bit. Did she really do a good job of trying to hide her sadness and pain as she thought she was doing? Judging by how he asked her the question, the answer was pretty obvious. "
I'm fine! I'll deal with it after the mission!"

Eventually, they managed to get away from all the mutants, reaching a safe place. Immediately, she was pulled into a group hug by Salvador that she wasn't going to turn down. "
Yeah, same to you too. And it's no problem, really." But as she was going to put her pistol away...

Another problem came up.

It was a giant purple frog, probably a mutant. A wall was put up between them and the frog by one of them, which she was thankful for as it would hopefully stop those acid balls that was being fired at them. "
Great, now we have to deal with a giant fucking frog." She was about to fire her pistol at it when she heard that the bullets the Raiders and Vault Hunters were firing at it seemed to do nothing to it.

"
AND it's immune to bullets? Everything's just great today..." Moze then called down Iron Bear, a rocket was fired at the frog, and Rocket was aiming to take down the ceiling. Some people were in the way, and she really hoped they figured out that moving was the only way they were getting out of this alive.

She would've worried about the other ball of acid, but that was taken care of. "
Well Zane, if that doesn't take it down, you think a knife'll hurt it?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , QizPizza QizPizza , Space Buddha Space Buddha , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Scott Baker

Scott started unloading into the monster from the New Conglomerate, not paying much attention to which element it was set to (it was fire). He did not hope to do any damage to the monster, just pour more fire downrange so that it won't be able to pick out targets. Initially the auraxian planned to run in and use his C-4 on the mutant, but all in all, he decided it would be better to save it for when Rocket is done with his plan. If the ceiling is not enough to crush or trap the monster, Scott could jump in and plant an explosive on its back. If the explosion was enough to blow up tanks back home, surely it would have good effect on this ball of flesh, right?

Right?

Given everything that had happened here before, he would not be surprised if the mutant was somehow resistant to anti-tank explosives.

The gang prevailed in surviving the mutant raid, giving everyone a chance to catch their breath, including Sora and Dani who were beat.

“Let’s not do that again. And I mean NEVER, do that again.” “Yeah..”

Sora turns his head and sees Megumin by her lonesome. “You mind if I see if she’s alright.” “Go for it. I’m just gonna float here for a bit. If I see another mutant rat again, it’ll be too soon.”

He goes up to the young wizard to continue their short conversation from earlier. And what a coincidence, she was going towards him too, gushing at the fact she did something without her powers.

“So you’re back to normal. You can use your explosions again? Oh right, I never got to ask, who are Mao Mao and Samus exactly too?”

Before he could find out, they see a acid spitting frog named Ballmum, everyone tries throwing everything they got at him but nothing’s working and the horde was on their tail, catching up quick.

“*groan.* I had to open my big mouth about seeing another mutant rat too soon!” As she was busy quipping it up, Rocket would take initiative and try and blast the ceiling in an attempt to take down Ballmum, in addition to Megumin trying to hold it’s mouth open while Rocket could possibly bring the place down.

“Whoa, whoa, hey!” Dani flys over to pick up Megumin and her stick from being a pile of goop. “Megumin, what were you thinking getting in that thing’s mouth, not only does it spit acid, but you could have been crushed if Rocket succeeds in squashing that thing.”

The creature fired another acid ball but Sora notices this and counters with a giant Reflect, protecting all teammates/riders. “Stay back!”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie @BallmumBoss

Last edited:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

After they finally escaped the mutants despite the ice/air wall he and Natasha built. He heard and appreciated Eric's praise, but kept moving forward. He heard all the chittering and shuffling cease, which he was thankful for, but then a group hug ensued (which he thankfully escaped). He was about to sigh a big breath pf relief, but then a giant frog blocked their way. To boot, it started calling the other mutants to them. He saw Moze freak out, he saw the basically worthless efforts by all the heroes around him, and his gaze darkened.

He would not let anyone die here today.

He walked forward and Grabbed all the heroes, moving them behind him. He created a Bubble to encase all of them, and increased the Bubble's strength to such a degree that his previous construct - the one that helped Natasha - paled drastically in comparison. These people had not yet seen the full power of the #1 Pro Hero on his planet. That's right. #1. The #1 hero was a construct of his that he controlled from a distance. There was no hero or villain on his world that could rival him.

The acid rolled off the Bubble, and off his own protective Air Wall as he continued his slow march forward. He Grabbed Megumin ( P PopcornPie ) and gently placed her with the others inside the Bubble. He looked at the frog, the giant, purple monstrosity roaring and singing at the cause of its dinner's escape.

David simply rose up into the air and created several Air Cannons that encircled his body. He then increased the molecular speed inside each point, the Cannons glowing bright red, hot enough to melt rock. He loosed all the cannons in succession, each one the size of a VW Beetle. After this, he bolted forward and felt for any vital organs. He had to be in such close proximity, as the acid and fatty, moving flesh blinded him from a distance.

After a few seconds, he found it. A few pulsing, beating muscles. It didn't matter what species you were. If you breathed, you had a heart. Or hearts. He Grabbed the hearts...all of them...and squeezed with all he was worth. A drop of blood dripped out of his nose at the stress of maintaining the super-dense Bubble while killing this beast.

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji continued to follow the group, and when they seemed to have reached a break, he suddenly felt himself getting tightly squeezed once again by the Gunzerker. "Okay... okay... you're welcome... but... please... I told you... easy... with... the hugging." He wheezed.

All of a sudden, there came deep singing, and from the river of sewage...

"Oh... frog."
The Ultimate Pyrotechnician could only watch as bullets seemed to be deflected off of the massive, acid-spitting frog's body. It had spat acid towards Grey, and the resulting fumes had burned the fox's skin. Good thing Ryuji already had a mask on. Another acid ball was flung towards the entire group, but thankfully the strange, hyperactive, squirrel-like firefighter had used their water cannons to push it away. "Nice going there. Keep it up!"

It seemed like there were a couple of different plans in play as to how to damage Ballmum, as Fish had called them. However, the one that caught Ryuji's attention was what Trevor had decided to do. "Not gonna lie, that's actually a pretty good idea, Trevor. This... thing... might be immune to weapons-fire on the outside, but the inside might be a different story. Even still, I see three possible ways this is gonna go. Either Ballmum's organs are gonna give in and she'll croak, we'll all get covered in frog guts if she blows up, or our rockets are gonna do fuck-all to her insides. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained."

He then aimed his Killing Game at Ballmum's open mouth, which Megumin had thankfully been removed from thanks to David, and briefly turned his head towards Julia. "Think you can use those psychic powers of yours to move my rockets, too? There's gonna be sixteen of 'em, so be ready." Ryuji's weapon began to lock onto Ballmum 16 times, and then with the oh-so-glorious sound of a rocket salvo being let off, the projectiles flew straight toward Ballmum's mouth.

Interactions:
Ineptitude Ineptitude

P PopcornPie (Unspoken Mention)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 (Unspoken Mention)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
@SewerSquad
(Open for Interactions)

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa isn't expecting this to happen as he went to the sewers. Why? The mutants were chasing him along with the others who are running away from it.

He thought of it as a bad idea to fight them since they were in large numbers. Now, he has to fight a giant frog which should not be much of a big deal considering that he is among the strongest of the group.

Well, he couldn't know where Minako and Elizabeth have gone leaving him to be all by himself.

"This should be fairly easy..." He muttered without fear.

Without hesitation, he jumps up in the air to perform a powerful kick but he has a bad feeling that it won't be that effective. Either way, he waits for the result.

Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Oh, dear. Naoto was in the middle of exploring the place until mutants have chased him and his two new friends. Now, he is at the sewers with no idea as to why they went there.

Surprisingly, a giant frog has appeared and he has a choice to fight it or not. Unfortunately, it is impossible for him to take on an opponent that is ten times bigger than him and he prefers to let the others deal with this.

He wonders if the cat and the mouse should do the same.

"Who am I kidding!? There is no way that I can fight that thing! What do you think?" He asked.

Before the group knew it, they had successfully thwarted those dastardy sewer mutants.... at least temporarily. They had, at the very least, cleared enough of a path to get out of their clutches. Rocket and Trevor didn't really need to catch their breath, as both of them were pretty used to this intense, constant style of combat by now. Really, it was almost like an everyday thing for them. Before they could continue on down their shitty (hah), dark, desolate pathway, Rocket was nonconsensually caught in Salvador's massive group hug.

giphy.gif

"Hey! Hey! Watch it!" Rocket asked as he squirmed in the fat yet strong man's firm hold on his upper body. When he was finally released from the putrid hold, the not-raccoon desperately brushed his self-tailored suit off while string up at Salvador with a slight scowl. "Ease up on the one on one contact, big guy!" He shouted, annoyed.

Not long after that particular interaction, yet another ungodly beast decided to make itself known. Rocket immediately slumped over and moaned in annoyance, covering a paw over his face and slowly sliding it downwards as he turned to face the monster. Said monster was apparently able to spit acid and couldn't be harmed by conventional bullets.

Great.

"Just our friggin' luck... of course cleanin' out a room of angry mutants wouldn't have been that easy...." Rocket murmured as his gaze flickered around the room for possible solutions to this little conundrum that they found themselves in. A few others began to make their attacks during this time, and that included Trevor, who followed up Megumin's attack with one of his own, as he once again pulled out his trusty RPG.

"Fire in the hole!" The psychopath shouted as he fired a missile from the gigantic weapon, aiming directly for the inside of its mouth. And no, he didn't wait for Megumin to move out of the way first, so she'd better do that unless she wants to get blown up instead of this here monster.

Rocket, meanwhile, was aiming for a much more... tactical plan. He wasn't exactly sure if his own attacks would work against this weird... beast thing, and he really didn't like the idea of getting close enough to find out. No no, instead, Rocket's gaze moved upwards to right above the monster. "Hmmm...." Rocket hummed out to himself. He put away his plasma rifle and instead grabbed a certain weapon that he'd been saving for a moment such as this:

The Hadron Enforcer, a weapon of Rocket's own design.

In short, this weapon shoots fire bullets made of hadron particles, which in even shorter terms, essentially causes them to explode upon impact. But unlike Trevor, who didn't care at all about his teammate's wellbeings, Rocket at least... somewhat kinda cared for them. Enough to not be the cause of their untimely deaths while trying to shoot the monster that was already attempting to also cause said untimely deaths for everyone else present in the sewer. So, instead of aiming directly at the monster's fat ugly face, he aimed for the ceiling above.

"You idiots keep that bigger idiot distracted!" Rocket shouted to everyone present in the sewer. "I'm gonna shoot at the ceiling above us! Try and crush that thing under the rubble..." There was a pause as Rocket continued to watch more people join in on the fight against the beast. "Or at least... trap it there long enough for us to make our swift and daring escape!"

ConsiderateGoodnaturedHaddock-size_restricted.gif

With that said, and without much time to lose, Rocket fired the oversized grenade launcher directly towards the ceiling above Ballmum, aiming to trap and/or crush the mutant under the rubble, just as he said he was gonna do.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Ineptitude Ineptitude @thosearoundinthefight​
Megumin made herself as comfortable inside Ballmum's lips as she could. It was a tough task, with the acid burning her, but she held the pain back. Unfortunately, it became apparent that she did not think this through at all. Trevor's rocket nearly took her head off, prompting her to duck further into the frog being's mouth. And then Rocket's ceiling blast sent rubble crashing down on her head. "Excuse me, but I would like to leave these sewers alive, so watch your aim, please!" She called, then tacked on with jealousy, "So the raccoon can cause collateral damage, but I cannot?!"
Julia nods to everyone thanking her. "You're welcome, now get going."

She glances at Fluffington as she feels the Eevee's power adding to her own. "Thanks."

View attachment 715327
Once everyone had successfully gotten through and got away from the horde of mutants, they were finally able to stop and take a breather. Unfortunately, this included a group hug from Salvador in which she got squished like a plushy again. "Why do humans always do this..?"

This break was short-lived, however, as a gigantic frog-like creature surfaced from the river of muck. To make things worse, its noise brought the horde of mutants with it.

View attachment 715326
"Ah shit, here we go again..."

Julia pulls out a gas mask for herself and tosses another to Natasha, then both put them on.

The Glaceon tries another Ice Beam, this time on the river around the creature to surround it with...well, it's hardly ice. Just frozen...stuff.

Julia looks at Eric and his psychic barrier. "Not bad."

The Espeon lends some of her power to support the barrier, but mostly focuses on pushing the acid away from anyone who would be hit by it. "Meg! Try an Explosion down its throat!"

Unsurprisngly, Trevor fires off a rocket without even trying to aim around Megumin. Fortunately for her, Julia steers it around her and down the creature's throat to where the archwizard would likely be unharmed by it. Then Rocket announced he was going to bring the ceiling down on the creature. "Or maybe not, just get out of there before Rocket blows up the ceiling!"

Though if it came to it, she could probably rescue Megumin before she got crushed.
"Heeeey..." Megumin tilted her head, watching the two Eeveelutions with genuine curiosity. "Natasha, how are you able to breathe ice with the mask on?"

But there were more pressing matters than simple fridge logic, and Julia hollered the bare bones of a plan to the archwizard. "Explosion?" Megumin's eyes shimmered. "Y-you want me to use Explosion?" Her heart started trilling, as a smile spread from one ear to the other.
tenor (8).gif
"At last, someone wishes to see me work! You will not regret your choice, Julia! Just let me...Um...Hm..." With her arms pressed to her sides, she had to move the staff around with her feet. "Hold on, please. This part is always difficult. Consider this your time to find safety. There, I got it!" She was finally able to grab her staff in her hands. Unfortunately, now that there was nothing holding her tongue down, Ballmum could work on swallowing her free lunch. To Megumin's dismay, nobody fled. "Um...Everyone, I don't have a lot of time before I am swallowed! Either brace yourselves or seek shelter, just do it quickly!"
Whoa, whoa, hey!” Dani flies over to pick up Megumin and her stick from being from being a pile of goop. “Megumin, what were you thinking getting in that thing’s mouth, not only does it spit acid, but you could have been crushed if Rocket succeeds in squashing that thing.”
tenor (9).gif
"I know. It reeks, and my skin is in severe pain." Megumin answered cheerfully. "But Julia is allowing me to use Explosion! Isn't that great? I can wrap up this battle in no time, and we can all reap the points!" She managed to point her staff down Ballmum's throat. "But don't worry, this time, I am remembering what Sora and Rex said! The rest of you have been given time to escape these sewers. I think...Hm...I think you want to be a good twenty miles away. I don't think Julia and Eric's shields would keep, unfortunately. Whup!" Okay, now Ballmum had Megumin up to her upper lip in frog lips. She had to tip her head back in order to breathe. "Okay everyone, last chance! It's now or-" And then her head disappeared.

Poor Megumin was now trying desperately to keep herself on Ballmum's tongue. Thankfully, the mask protected her eyes, but the rest of her was burning all over. The only light in here was from Megumin's eyes, as she powered herself up.
tenor (10).gif

"I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force: a destructive force without equal! Return all creation to cinders, and come from the abyss!...Except for my friends, of course. Let them live, please." Her chant could probably be heard from the outside, if one listened closely enough.

"This is the mightiest means of attack known to man, the ultimate attack magic!"

"E-"

The acid rolled off the Bubble, and off his own protective Air Wall as he continued his slow march forward. He Grabbed Megumin (@PopcornPie) and gently placed her with the others inside the Bubble. He looked at the frog, the giant, purple monstrosity roaring and singing at the cause of its dinner's escape.
"-x...plos...ion..." The blast she had prepared sputtered out pathetically upon landing inside the bubble. Nope, no Explosions today. She got covered in Ballum's mucus for nothing. "What was that!?" She spat. "I had it! I was about to end the battle like that!" She snapped her gooey fingers, then reclaimed her rocket launcher with a sigh.
Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji continued to follow the group, and when they seemed to have reached a break, he suddenly felt himself getting tightly squeezed once again by the Gunzerker. "Okay... okay... you're welcome... but... please... I told you... easy... with... the hugging." He wheezed.

All of a sudden, there came deep singing, and from the river of sewage...

"Oh... frog."
The Ultimate Pyrotechnician could only watch as bullets seemed to be deflected off of the massive, acid-spitting frog's body. It had spat acid towards Grey, and the resulting fumes had burned the fox's skin. Good thing Ryuji already had a mask on. Another acid ball was flung towards the entire group, but thankfully the strange, hyperactive, squirrel-like firefighter had used their water cannons to push it away. "Nice going there. Keep it up!"

It seemed like there were a couple of different plans in play as to how to damage Ballmum, as Fish had called them. However, the one that caught Ryuji's attention was what Trevor had decided to do. "Not gonna lie, that's actually a pretty good idea, Trevor. This... thing... might be immune to weapons-fire on the outside, but the inside might be a different story. Even still, I see three possible ways this is gonna go. Either Ballmum's organs are gonna give in and she'll croak, we'll all get covered in frog guts if she blows up, or our rockets are gonna do fuck-all to her insides. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained."

He then aimed his Killing Game at Ballmum's open mouth, which Megumin had thankfully been removed from thanks to David, and briefly turned his head towards Julia. "Think you can use those psychic powers of yours to move my rockets, too? There's gonna be sixteen of 'em, so be ready." Ryuji's weapon began to lock onto Ballmum 16 times, and then with the oh-so-glorious sound of a rocket salvo being let off, the projectiles flew straight toward Ballmum's mouth.

Interactions:
Ineptitude Ineptitude

P PopcornPie (Unspoken Mention)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 (Unspoken Mention)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
@SewerSquad
(Open for Interactions)
"That is what I was hoping to do!" Megumin huffed. "I would like to see anyone survive an Explosion igniting within the inside of their body!" While she grumbled, she shot off her own rockets, which tailed, and then schooled with Ryuji's.

Last edited:
When Grey would leave to rescue Abbott, he would notice that the little sailor was all intact, thankfully. He was smoking and parts of his newly-cleaned clothes were now blackened, but he was surprisingly okay. Abbott always seemed to be able to survive the impossible by the skin of his teeth. He was conscious, too, but he was out of it.

The sailor would perk up once he was injected with a syringe filled with the same substance as what he received in Skull Settlement. Afterward, Abbott would return to his frightful self, screaming at the mutants as well as the general chaos unfolding in front of him as they returned the rest of the group ahead.

-------------------------

Eventually, once the group had finally escaped the mutants, Abbott would awkwardly turn to Grey, FL4K, and Phoenix and thank them copiously. His clothes stopped smoldering, but when he first spoke to them, a small cloud of smoke came out of his mouth instead of words. He coughed several times, but he would recover after a few seconds to finally talk. Next, Abbott would try to find Voss.

Voss was embraced in a group hug when Abbott would find him. The sea captain's suit was sprinkled with a generous amount of mutant guts, and Voss seemed mildly irritated when he saw Abbott. He raised his arms up in the air as he spoke, still carrying his revolver.

"There ya are, Abbott! Where the hell have ya've been? Ya were supposed to stay with me! Why do ya look like a burnt marshmallow?"

"A mutant blew up in my face," Abbott said wearily.

"Well, that'll happen when ya don't stay with everyone else."

"I almost died!"

"But ya didn't, right? C'mon, boy, we're gonna have to fight worse, I'm sure. Don't run off again! ... What is that...?"

Voss squinted his eyes towards the direction of the sound, which was... Throat singing? Shortly after, the sounds of mutants also reappeared, accompanied by the sight of a humongous frog emerging from the rivers in the sewer. The frog is able to produce highly corrosive spit, as demonstrated by Eric. Soon enough, Abbott puts on his gas mask to protect himself. Voss didn't put his on since he felt that his large bone helmet would be sufficient.

Voss was about to shoot at Ballmum, but he quickly found out that bullets would be useless. In exchange for his revolver, Voss unsheathed his saber, hoping that it won't get melted off of its handle. He was about to charge towards the giant toad when he and Abbott were suddenly grabbed by David, who encased them all in a bubble.

"Dammit! I was gonna make frog legs outta him!" Voss stomped his feet like a child having a tantrum. His movement was now restricted, but he ultimately tried to deal damage by poking his sword out of the bubble in an attempt to cut Ballmum. Abbott, meanwhile, was far more grateful for the bubble he was given. He watched as the green slime rolled off his bubble, and he would suddenly get an idea.

With this new form of confidence thanks to his new feeling of invincibility, the little sailor would whip out his camera and turn on its flash. He would go around the group, using the camera to potentially blind some of the surrounding mutants. He also tried to blind Ballmum, taking many pictures of it in rapid succession.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 @BallmumBattle​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back