• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

• Julia listens to Eric's (admittedly cheesy) speech and nods, but other than that gives no response. She groans softly at the AI's announcement. "Talk about bad timing..."

The Espeon snorts at Lucky's response and telekinetically lifts him into the air away from her to stop him from hitting her as well as stop him from getting away, though this meant also pulling the knife out of the jade. "So your excuse is that you're a dumbass? Yeah, tell that to the Raiders, bub."

esp7.png
    "Hey, uh, what's your name..." She looks up at the ceiling lifts a paw digit as if trying to think of it. "BALEX. Now would be a great time to take in this rabid bunny, before he starts committing murders. Aggravated assault is already a jailable offense, anyway."

"You can tell me more after you've been treated. It may pique my interest, but my core interest is your well-being. Aside from your head, what else hurts, Nearl?"

Nearl begins to hesitate to the Doctor's reply, before letting out a sigh in response with a nod. Her ears remain flattened, her face, still wincing at the pain in her head. "Nothing else Doctor..", she groans, "Just a bad headache.."

Crow Crow
"Something must have happened to put this hole in your head." Megumin spoke nervously, putting an ice pack on Nearl's head. "But who? Chomusuke lost his weapon, and nobody here has threatened gun violence against anybody else. Except..." Without her hat holding it, the pistol she'd taken from Benedict slid off her scalp, rolling onto the floor. She clasped her hands over her mouth, while her cheeks slowly flushed. "...Benedict!" You could see the heavy smoke pouring out of her ears. "That...son...of a BITCH!"

The Kuranta smirks slightly at Megumin's assumption before shaking her head, still not liking the feeling of the side of her face going numb. "He didn't do anything..", she replies with a soft chuckle, "I woke up with the pistol in my hand.." She frowns slightly, letting out another sigh, "Something just, took over me.. Some.. impulse.." Nearl's ears remain flattened as Megumin gave her an ice pack, her gritted teeth returning to a more relaxed smile.

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
After getting launched into space, the bed going back on the ground, and Trevor doing... something, all she wanted was out of her room, which she couldn't due to the doors getting locked. But, the rich man was out there, trying to find her.

Then, a man, who she couldn't see, told him to back off and much later, the door opens. Immediately, she ran out having heard a gunshot but when she got to where it came from, there was no one there. It was then that the same man from earlier told them to get to the bridge, in which she followed the others, starting to feel better enough to speak normally.

As she headed there, she passed the infirmary and looked to see Nearl in there. "
Miss Nearl!" She ran in, going to her. "What happened?! Is she going to be alright?!"

"Hi Miss.. Elizabeth..!", Nearl mutters with a dazed look on her face, still a little numb from the wound as she slowly raises a hand to wave at her from the bed. The Kuranta drops her arm as she lies back down, her head lying back against the pillow. "Sorry we couldn't have that sleepover.."

• Fluffington the Mighty sits on top of Nearl's wounded form, still dazed and confused from the take off, though the Arch-wizards transportation methods certainly didn't help. She moans pitifully into her platform as she is given a gentle pat. "Uhhhh... Eh? Are you hurt?" The Eevee asks, before closing her eyes. Power surges from her, as you get the faint feeling of watching a shooting star.
    Fluffington the Mighty used Wish!

Riven Riven CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Nearl's ears flicker slightly as she opens her eyes once more to Fluffington's face, making a grin as she raised another hand to her head to give it a gentle rub through her fur with her fingers. "Maybe hurt.. just a little..", she replies softly with a chuckle, still giving her fur a gentle pet and scratch as she casually glides a finger to Fluffington's ears. As Fluffington did her magic to assist in healing Nearl, for the most part, it was able to numb her pain a bit more, although the wound in her head wasn't closing up just yet, perhaps they need a more, simple way of closing the wound. "It's okay.. little one..", she responds with a whisper, leaning her head up to give Fluffington's forehead an ever so gentle kiss, before lying back down as she continues to pet the eevee. "Once I get.. better.. and when this is.. over.. You'll still come home.. with me..?", Nearl asks, her smile still there as she strokes her fingers through the eevee's soft and plushy fur.

By the time everyone had gathered up on the bridge, Rocket and Trevor had both joined the overall fray. Rocket appeared to have sobered up a bit and had a lot less of a "kill everything that moves" look in his eye, and Trevor was currently zipping up his pants.

"I for one believe we should go for the criminal alliances approach," Rocket said, raising a paw into the air. "I mean, even with the ghost girl's voodoo magic crap, we're gonna need more backup then the current crowd of assholes and freaks who don't get along very well." Rocket said, eyeing Lucky slightly as he spoke. "I mean, we barely made it outta that Bandit arena without gettin' caught, let alone some high profile corporate HQ filled to the brim with highly-trained mercs."

"IIIIII agree with Ratchet here!" Trevor exclaimed happily, with Rocket snarling slightly at the nickname.

"It's Rocket!"

"Right... righrightrightrightright..." Trevor replied, before turning back to face the man at hand. "I mean, let's be honest here with ourselves here," Trevor said as he held out both his arms, slowly pacing around the group. "We have fought a LLLLLLLLLLOT since we arrived, including me! I mean, take Sergent Carrots over here," Trevor said, thumbing over in his direction as he continued to slowly pace around.

giphy.gif

"Since we fuckin' arrived in this shitshow, he's continuously kinda gotten a little angry. And every time he's kinda gotten a little angry, a fuckton of others kinda got a little angry, like the dumbass kid with the watch or the other dumbass kid with the giant key," Trevor spun around, lifting a finger into the air. "And, take it from someone who frequently goes into fits of rage, I'll admit, I don't think that I can stop myself, and neither can any of you assholes, from kinda gettin' a little angry. And when we all kinda get a little angry, those asshats at that corporate gangbang will--"

"Kinda get a little angry?" Rocket asked, annoyed by Trevor's manner of annoyingly droning on his point and repeating the same phrase psychotically. Then again, Trevor is a psychopath... so it only made sense.

"COOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRECTAMUNDO!!" Trevor shouted as he spun right back around, facing Rocket. "So, instead of walking into our no doubt dumbass and, quite frankly, pathetic demise that will no doubt result in each of every one of us gettin' turned into pulp mess on the ground, why don't we channel our ability to kinda get a little angry on the criminal underworld, and use our persuasion techniques to force them to help us take those fuckers out?"

"He's gotta point." Rocket said simply, shrugging.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @planningpeeps​

Scott Baker

"What is our objective anyways?" Scott asked "Is it a databank, a person, an item?" he paused for a moment, and continued asking questions "Do we have a way of getting in there? Do we know where is the objective? Or will we have to conduct the recon ourselves?"

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Scheme Express

1587142361017.png

"Goodbye for now," Exidy tells Lightning as he leaves.

"Ay, creepy fuck. Let's keep this short and sweet. What kinda bullshit you planning?"

"Insult. Deletion of unwanted file."

An X appears on his monitor.

1587142161042.png

"Don't fuckin' go silent on me! Ahh, shit. Alright, fine, we'll play that game. Let's just see who's the better AI when I have you stripped for parts, bitch."
Lightning simply managed a laugh after he left and at BALEX's response. The Ignis found it amusing, truthfully. How and why he found it funny is simply because of his own self confidence, and Lightning is, as such, 'very sure' that BALEX and the lone witness may not be able to even stop what he comes up with. However, as he would roam the hallways, Lightning would notice a sudden crowd gathering at the bridge, and approached as if to join in. "Oh, is it time for our next move?" He comically asked as he would group up with the others - again, he would be proven right not too long later.
Regardless of whatever last minute trip you need to make, you make your way to the bridge (provided you want to, of course). There, Moze is standing right beside the table as always. She's joined by Zane, FL4K, Axton, Salvador, and another odd looking fellow you haven't seen before. If you happen to be a psychic, you might be able to tell that he has a million memories missing from his mind, and his mind itself seems... fractured, as if he's abandoned an identity and taken on a new one, yet his past keeps wishing to seep in. His mind also sports some rather... powerful knowledge of the universe.

1587186881428.png

Beside him hovers a little robot no bigger than his palm.

1587186942595.png

Ian is off to the side, grabbing more boxes and checking out weapons. It seems like he's getting ready to join you...

"Hey. Glad you could make it," Moze smiles. "We're gonna need all hands on deck for this one." She wanders around the table and presses a button on the side, giving you a view of a large, bustling city. "So, we now know, thanks to you guys, that Tediore has the next step to getting you all home. Problem is, Tediore probably isn't gonna accept if we ask nicely, and launching a direct raid on them won't be as easy as invading Skull's Settlement." She presses another button, and the holographic map zooms in on the tall skyscraper right in the middle of the city. "Not only is the headquarters smack in the middle of Aegina, but you're not exactly gonna be dealing with low level Bandits anymore. The HQ's protected by a few hundred guards pulled from militaries and mercenary rings, and they've got way better guns and shields than any one of those Bandits you killed, and way better training to boot. We could still pull it off, but that's gonna attract a lot of heat. We can try to infiltrate the city in a covert op, maybe encourage some of Tediore's enemies underground to help us out, but that's gonna take a lot of time and could turn into an all-out criminal war if we get caught. We could do this the stealthy way, but we have a lot of work to do to pull that off. We might even be able to get a spy in there, but if they get caught, we'll have some complications to take care of. So here's the question..."

Moze leans over the table.

"How do you wanna go about this?"
Lightning would rest one of his hands under his head and began to ponder aloud. This place they're heading to next is a lot more high security and power than the previous bandits they had crushed under their collective force, it seems this is going to need a bigger and in-depth plan as a whole. "Hm... Let's see, they obviously know of our situation and what 'we are', so to speak, yes? Perhaps this may be underhanded, but I'd like to suggest we try and execute a stealth plot and take what we require out from under them. Granted, there is a large margin for error in that - as you said, both sides are incredible risky no matter what we do... So, it optimally depends on what we 'do' and what 'happens' then after..." Lightning would stop his aloud thinking, listening to the loud suggestion of a mortal man (and the agreement of a racoon).
By the time everyone had gathered up on the bridge, Rocket and Trevor had both joined the overall fray. Rocket appeared to have sobered up a bit and had a lot less of a "kill everything that moves" look in his eye, and Trevor was currently zipping up his pants.

"I for one believe we should go for the criminal alliances approach," Rocket said, raising a paw into the air. "I mean, even with the ghost girl's voodoo magic crap, we're gonna need more backup then the current crowd of assholes and freaks who don't get along very well." Rocket said, eyeing Lucky slightly as he spoke. "I mean, we barely made it outta that Bandit arena without gettin' caught, let alone some high profile corporate HQ filled to the brim with highly-trained mercs."

"IIIIII agree with Ratchet here!" Trevor exclaimed happily, with Rocket snarling slightly at the nickname.

"It's Rocket!"

"Right... righrightrightrightright..." Trevor replied, before turning back to face the man at hand. "I mean, let's be honest here with ourselves here," Trevor said as he held out both his arms, slowly pacing around the group. "We have fought a LLLLLLLLLLOT since we arrived, including me! I mean, take Sergent Carrots over here," Trevor said, thumbing over in his direction as he continued to slowly pace around.

giphy.gif

"Since we fuckin' arrived in this shitshow, he's continuously kinda gotten a little angry. And every time he's kinda gotten a little angry, a fuckton of others kinda got a little angry, like the dumbass kid with the watch or the other dumbass kid with the giant key," Trevor spun around, lifting a finger into the air. "And, take it from someone who frequently goes into fits of rage, I'll admit, I don't think that I can stop myself, and neither can any of you assholes, from kinda gettin' a little angry. And when we all kinda get a little angry, those asshats at that corporate gangbang will--"

"Kinda get a little angry?" Rocket asked, annoyed by Trevor's manner of annoyingly droning on his point and repeating the same phrase psychotically. Then again, Trevor is a psychopath... so it only made sense.

"COOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRECTAMUNDO!!" Trevor shouted as he spun right back around, facing Rocket. "So, instead of walking into our no doubt dumbass and, quite frankly, pathetic demise that will no doubt result in each of every one of us gettin' turned into pulp mess on the ground, why don't we channel our ability to kinda get a little angry on the criminal underworld, and use our persuasion techniques to force them to help us take those fuckers out?"

"He's gotta point." Rocket said simply, shrugging.​
Lightning listened - having not been 'too' unaware of what has been going on 'unless' you bring up the individuals this man speaks of (Lightning does not know), began to think. "That he does..." He responded simply, and as he thinks on it, Lightning figured being persuasive is probably the way to go if not stealthy - perhaps both, who knows? Recounting the suggestion to himself, the Ignis nodded in agreement. "I agree, yes... If we can gather those who are against this 'Tediore' and unite them against that which them and us would be after, correct?" He checked, until he heard another interesting question pierce the crowd - not about the 'course' of the plan, but what they are exactly 'after' amid all of this.
"What is our objective anyways?" Scott asked "Is it a databank, a person, an item?" he paused for a moment, and continued asking questions "Do we have a way of getting in there? Do we know where is the objective? Or will we have to conduct the recon ourselves?"
"Well, I would assume the most important of things are only in possession of an individual at a high enough standing - so we'll probably be looking for someone amid their 'top ranks' who may most likely know of it." Lightning responded in regards to the objective - but like he said, it is an assumption. Though, the questions after that had the Ignis stumped right after, and to which he shrugged.
-New chapter entered - Chapter 3
-Level: 4
CARDS OBTAINED (chapter entry):
(Key: Orange is monsters, green is spells, purple is traps and yellow is Extra Deck.)
-Armatos Legio Segmentata
-Judgment Sword
-Armatos Gloria
-Armatos Legio Tribinus Militum
-Armatos Legio Magnus Dux
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious, in thought​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.

As of Chapter 3's posting, this is COMPLETE! Lightning has every card at his disposal from here on out. As a result, this section will no longer see any future changes in the future chapters.
Chapter 3

Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Gladius
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Armatos Legio Segmentata
Armatos Legio Speculata
Spells
Armatos Colosseum
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Judgment Sword
Traps
Armatos Gloria
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Magnus Dux
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Armatos Legio Tribinus Militum
Chapter 2
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Gladius
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Armatos Legio Speculata
Spells
Armatos Colosseum
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Plumbum Trident
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Plotting with others​
RP Information
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @PlanningPeeps​

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Lilith and Kirby were still talking to each other when they noticed the bridge so they decided to make their way there. "We might as well, I've got nothing better to do." One they got here Lilith quickly noticed that Skye was there as well and she immediately started to get nervous, she knew she had to apologize to her but she was still doubting herself, she groans, to Kirby and tells him about the whole situation. "I don't know about this what if she still doesn't forgive me, I know i should do this but I really don't think it's going to work out." Lilith said this out loud for everyone else to hear.

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Skye)
@Theotherbridgepeeps

"Yeah, I'm calling in some Raiders to take that rabbit bitch to where he belongs," BALEX tells Julia without skipping a beat. As if on cue, a group of Crimson Raiders appear on the bridge behind you.

"Alright, let's take this asshole away. Moze, you want us to kill him?"

"If he tries to attack you on the way there, feel free to put a bullet in 'em."

The soldier at the front of the group nods to Julia to tell her that he'll take it from here.

Ian glances over at Skye. "Your powers would prove most useful. However, Crazy Earl is currently in possession of Sanctuary's Eridium. Going through with your plan will require you to convince him into forfeiting the Eridium, which will prove to be a difficult task." The robot pushes one of the box towards you all, giving you a whole crate-ful of shields to use. "This may not be the Eridium you seek, but it will provide higher survivability in direct combat."

Moze looks between Benedict, Dani, Trevor, Lightning, and Rocket. "Like I said, convincing the guys underground'll take a while. But, they might be the only thing keeping this stealth op from going south. A combination between the two sounds good. How about it?" She looks at the rest of you to see if you agree.

She then turns to Scott. "What the green-eyed guy said. We're going to be looking for executives, people who'd know everything about Tediore's inner workings. We might even have to reach the CEO or his brother. And if we can't find them, they might have some info stored on their data servers or an ECHO Log, like FL4K here found when you went to Skull's Settlement. There's a recon team scouting out the city as we speak. They should get back to us by the time we're in orbit. Once their sweep's done, we'll give you all the info we can."

Ian comes back, spinning a pistol in his hand flawlessly. Who knew robots liked to show off?

"Moze has requested further congratulations on your previous missions. She believes that positive reinforcement may further increase your chances of success. Voss, Skye, Dani, Captain Price, John Connor, Rocket, and Scott Baker have all proven themselves to be well above the standard required to assume a role in infiltration, and are therefore renowned as infiltration experts. Ryuji, Samael, Sora, Minako, her ally Kintaros, 'Blast Radius', Fluffington, Trevor, Lightning, Grey, and Nearl, who is unfortunately not with us at this moment due to lack of caution when handling firearms, have been found to demonstrate excellent competency in direct fighting. Finally, Shaw, Venus, Captain Falcon, Natasha, Julia, Doctor, Kendall-"

"Just Eric's fine."

"-Eric, and Abbott have provided necessary support for your group, and should be shown appropriate gratitude."

"Thanks for being the backbone of the team, you guys," Moze smiles.

"Despite the overwhelming odds ahead of you, the statistics you have provided me with lead me to conclude that you will be able to rout the forces of Tediore."

Eric smiles at Natasha. "Heh. Backbone of the team. Not bad, huh?"

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Garnet (Steven Universe)

Last edited:
1587212681253.png

"You get used to it. Besides, it keeps the dust out." The man glances around. Apparently, he's one of few words. "When'd you arrive here?" he asks simply, the eye holes of his helmet still shining red, as if a sinister compliment to the shades of the rising sun.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

--Minako Arisato--
OST: Backside of TV
Color:#FF69B4
Money: $8500
Equipment:
Gun 1- The Buttplug
Gun 2 - Nebula
Shield - Mr. Caffeine
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Minako managed to not be late to the impending meeting at the bridge. Apparently, they were being congratulated for their efforts before moving on to the main beef of the next operation. According to intel, the target, Teidore, wouldn't be welcoming. Infiltrating takes too much time, and launching a raid may cause some casualties. Minako raised her hand, as if having a suggestion.

"If I may...I suggest we go do a bait and switch strategy." Minako suggested, "Perhaps a small group of our best fighters will cause some problems in an area near the headquarters that would attract some of the guards then perhaps while the guards deal we that, we sneak in the building and confront Teidore-san ourselves?"

• Julia nods and unceremoniously drops Lucky on his ass. "He's all yours."

esp2.png
    She walks off to the bridge to join the planning. "I agree, the chances of an infiltration on its own going wrong are far too high. The combination would improve our odds."

The Espeon smiles gratefully at the compliments. "Thank you."

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather blushed as Venus held her arm, but would very lightly pull away and continue walking in the general direction of the bar.

--"OH... HEY... PRETTY... LADY... IN... MY... FRIEND... I... AM... GOING... TO... GO... USE... THE... LITTLE... NYMPH'S... ROOM... BUT... SINCE... YOU'RE... HERE... I'VE... BEEN... MEANING... TO... ASK... IF... I... CAN... TALK... WITH... THE... OTHER... ONE... YOU... KNOW... THE... OTHER... VOICE... IN... YOUR... HEAD... THAT... IS... THE... HOT... CANNIBAL... THING... LIKE... I... HAVE... A... LOT... OF... VOICES... IN... MY... HEAD... TOO... BUT... I... JUST... KINDA... WANNA... TALK... TO... HER... RIGHT... NOW... IF... THAT'S... OKAY... I... WANTED... TO... ASK... HER... IF... I... COULD... BORROW... SOMETHING..?"--

Eeeyyyup, she knew. She didn't particularly seem to care though, she herself likely had dozens of voices in her head so if anything she just thought they had something in common. Still, Mother was a goddess, inside another goddess for that matter, and apples alone would likely not sate Abbadon. How dangerous could this girl even be? Venus had not seen her warping space or preforming any other major psychic feat, and her species literally tastes like cotton candy. Heather looked up at Venus from a few feet away with those big snek eyes, smiling at her and looking blissfully unaware of the fathoms of shit she has plunged herself into, but seeming to catch on in a few moments.

--"HEHE... I'M... IN... DANGER... "--

Last edited:
"Let's see..."

The green martian transforms his fists into the densest, most durable material he could think of, before whacking away at the cage bars.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie Crow Crow
"Yeah, just like that!" Lupé cheered, happy to have anything helping her at all. "I have tried chewing it, this stuff is really thick. "Oh! Oh my gosh! I think it's cracking!"

"What are you doing?"
Mismakora sauntered into the scene, making Lupé's stomach drop. "Did you not hear the-Oh! Well, never mind." She waved a hoof at their bodies as they disappeared from the mindscape.

"I'm certain they will be back. Those people do not give up." The kirin muttered.
Ah....the captain calls....time to....shine....like a diamond.
Benedict would say to Claptrap as he handed him a “Them” card and hopped aboard Josh, who would carry him to the meeting chamber.
Once there Benedict would learn that they needed to get inside the central tower....either through a possible gang alliance or.....espionage. This was Benedicts moment to shine.
Ah....criminal alliances are....rather precarious and quite....naughty.
Benedict would say as he stepped to the front of the group
Ah....you never know if you can fully trust the oddballs, plus we would have to tread on thin ice and there are....many complications. I say we get a team into the tower...ah.....spies, and do a stealth approach to this little pickle.
Benedict would say proudly, hoping to use his years of agency training yet again on other mission...and not behind the CEOs desk.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
@ Planning people
It was that moment Megumin realized...they would have to rely on Benedict for advice. And her stomach dropped.

• Julia listens to Eric's (admittedly cheesy) speech and nods, but other than that gives no response. She groans softly at the AI's announcement. "Talk about bad timing..."

The Espeon snorts at Lucky's response and telekinetically lifts him into the air away from her to stop him from hitting her as well as stop him from getting away, though this meant also pulling the knife out of the jade. "So your excuse is that you're a dumbass? Yeah, tell that to the Raiders, bub."

View attachment 711759
    "Hey, uh, what's your name..." She looks up at the ceiling lifts a paw digit as if trying to think of it. "BALEX. Now would be a great time to take in this rabid bunny, before he starts committing murders. Aggravated assault is already a jailable offense, anyway."
"Dumbass!?" Lucky roared. "I wouldn't call trying to excuse meself from this ship before it controls me and makes me harm you again 'being a dumbass'! It's you being a dumbass for not letting me get the fuck out of dodge before it starts workin' again!" He fought vigorously against Julia's telekenetic grip. Alas, she simply brought him to the Raiders.

"I didn't attempt murder! I don't even know what I was attempting!" Lucky shouted. "You want to be rid of me so bad? Let me use a fucking escape pod! You assholes are making a huge mistake, keepin' me aboard like this!"

Meanwhile, Megumin blushed a bit upon Natasha coming forward. "Oh! I was just wondering if you could just freeze all those criminals, but then I realized that they'd just lynch us as soon as they thawed."
The Kuranta smirks slightly at Megumin's assumption before shaking her head, still not liking the feeling of the side of her face going numb. "He didn't do anything..", she replies with a soft chuckle, "I woke up with the pistol in my hand.." She frowns slightly, letting out another sigh, "Something just, took over me.. Some.. impulse.." Nearl's ears remain flattened as Megumin gave her an ice pack, her gritted teeth returning to a more relaxed smile.
Right before the big summoning, Nearl was able to explain her side of the story. "So it was just an accident? Oh, this must be why we don't have items of that nature back home." Megumin patted Nearl's hand. The ice pack seemed to help, and when Nearl smiled, she smiled. "This is okay, right? You're certain you don't want-"

And then Eric's shout rung in their ears.

"Oh, what's going on now!" Megumin huffed worriedly, rushing outside. "If you need anything, call. I will be back with you as soon as I can!"
"Hey. The rest of you get along just fine." Lucky barked, folding his arms. "And you started that fight, not me."
"ME NAME IS LUCKY! I DON'T EVEN FUCKING LIKE CARROTS!"
"Yeah, well, Sergeant Carrots is gettin' largely frustrated because you deepthroaters of cacti won't let me leave before me jade makes me do things I won't be proud of tomorrow!" Lucky snapped, still wiggling in Julia's grasp. "So unless you just want me to turn on you right in front of the corporation, you WILL let me leave, and I will just find me own way home! Everyone wins!"
"Yeah, I'm calling in some Raiders to take that rabbit bitch to where he belongs," BALEX tells Julia without skipping a beat. As if on cue, a group of Crimson Raiders appear on the bridge behind you.

"Alright, let's take this asshole away. Moze, you want us to kill him?"

"If he tries to attack you on the way there, feel free to put a bullet in 'em."

The soldier at the front of the group nods to Julia to tell her that he'll take it from here.
Lucky was clearly poised to run for at soon as he was put down. "You are making a big fucking mistake." He repeated. "Let. Me. Go. Back to Pandora."

"Oh, sirs?" Megumin shyly poked her finger in the air. "You know how to handle dangerous magic, right? Do you want me to go with you?" She tried hard to ignore Lucky's death glare.
"Moze has requested further congratulations on your previous missions. She believes that positive reinforcement may further increase your chances of success. Voss, Skye, Dani, Captain Price, John Connor, Rocket, and Scott Baker have all proven themselves to be well above the standard required to assume a role in infiltration, and are therefore renowned as infiltration experts. Ryuji, Samael, Sora, Minako, her ally Kintaros, 'Blast Radius', Fluffington, Trevor, Lightning, Grey, and Nearl, who is unfortunately not with us at this moment due to lack of caution when handling firearms, have been found to demonstrate excellent competency in direct fighting. Finally, Shaw, Venus, Captain Falcon, Natasha, Julia, Doctor, Kendall-"

"Just Eric's fine."

"-Eric, and Abbott have provided necessary support for your group, and should be shown appropriate gratitude."
Megumin's face scrunched up. "Hey! What about me?" She pouted, waving her hands in the air. "Surely, there is some role I can serve!" In her condition, support was probably the best for her. Naturally, she did not want that. "I am a blast expert, too! All I need is for Julia to fix me. Right, Jul-Huh?! Chomusuke, oh no!"
Julia nods and unceremoniously drops Lucky on his ass. "He's all yours."
"Julia, letting him go isn't a good-"

"SEE YOU!" Lucky took this as his cue to run at top speed, nearly vanishing in a bright red blur. "Never underestimate a rabbit's reflexes, assholes! Heheheh!"

Now for where he would hide. Clearly, he couldn't stay out in the open. But a cool breeze brushing his side told him exactly where to go. His sharp rabbit incisors pierced the air conditioning vent he found, creating a hole just big enough for him to slip inside. "They want to find me? They'll have to tear these walls apart." He chucked quietly, as he slunk into the ventilation. "Now, where are those goddamn escape pods..."

"CUUUURRRRSSSSEEEESSS!!!!"

As Ben left, the last thing he saw was a red light engulfing his vision, before he was back in the infarmary where no one was. He picked himself up and joined the others.

"Awww man! Well, looks like everyone's gone that way. Lucky... I'll be back for you..."

With that, he joins the others at the bridge.​

Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
As Tsukasa waits for Minako and Elizabeth to return, he thought of it as a good idea to scan the card from this mysterious corporation as he wants to know if there is some important stuff in it.

There, a large map has appeared within the card and it shows where the corporation is actually located. He thought of this as a great opportunity to find some important stuff there but it depends on how Zane and the others are feeling right now.

In shock, he reports to Zane about this mysterious card and he wonders if he knows anything about it.

"It was in the bandit's pocket when I found this card. It appears to be some sort of a Korean corporation because it has Korean in it. Unfortunately, I can't read it. Perhaps, you and the others might know anything about it? We might find something interesting there. Also, there is a map embedded in this card." He explains as he shows the large map to him via scanner.

• “Just arrived a while ago.” I answered before adding, “I better get going now, I was just here for a short pit stop and walk before leaving elsewhere.”

I stepped back and away from the position I last stood at, heading for the town as I had some loots from the secured base to sell and also a desire to see if they have any edibles to be bought and consumed
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little bit of both? Sure, Benedict could handle the compromise
Ah....my training consists of criminal containment studies and infiltration....I shall be good on whichever team you wish Captain
Benedict would say to Moze before ignoring Trevors speech with disappointment, then some robot came in congratulating people who were actually working and being the “backbone” of the group.
Ah....congratulations agents....your promotions will be well celebrated.
Benedict would then speak to Moze again,
Ah...now what....Captain.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@ planning crew​

Venus Lovelace

Venus proceeded to let go of her hand, giving her a disgusted look as she didn't say anything. It seemed like she knew about her, the goddess walked away from the girl, giving her a death stare as her eyes slightly glowed a dark red. If she wanted to say anything, it would be that the woman wanted to kill her. But, a woman is refined. She shouldn't drop her composure easily, being lady-like was Venus's main appearance as a goddess after all. She headed to the planning room, wanting to help and prove her worth as she wasn't able to do it earlier, with dropping to the ground. Now, the lay-out was clear. The building that was supposed to be entered was a large skyscraper, the goddess became curious as to what its features were, listening intently to Moze explaining the operation.

"I'm sorry for asking, but what are all the possible exits and entrances that the infiltration group could use? Also, are there any available underground routes that the infiltration team could take? It would be best if we consider this in planning how we go with this operation," Venus said with a humble tone as she looked at the hologram of the location, proceeding to wonder what she could do to help.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Space Buddha Space Buddha @PlanningGang

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ

Right?

Nearl apologized for not being able to have a sleepover and she shook her head. "
No, no, it's fine! If anything, I'm the one who should be apologizing. I ran out of the restaurant and made you all follow me." This was something she genuinely believed was her fault, even if it was the rich man's fault for making her run out in the first place.

Riven Riven

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
Hearing everyone else's ideas, they all could work. But the one that could work the most was the combination of her idea and the idea that Rocket and the hobo suggested, which was to get Tediore's enemies in the criminal underworld to fight Tediore that Moze suggested. "
I'd have to agree with the combination, Moze. We get their enemies, those sneaking in could have a better chance of getting in undetected. That is, if those sneaking in don't wanna take my route."

Hearing Ian, she liked the idea of her being an infiltration expert as her powers allowed her to be the best at infiltration. It also allowed her to be the second best at creating chaos, but infiltration was always a top priority, she swears that it is. "
Well, as for the Eridium problem, unfortunately I'm not fluent at speaking crazy as the one or two times I was taught crazy talk didn't exactly stick with me." Feeling as though a translator might work best, she looked at everyone. "So who's fluent in crazy?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , everyone in the bridge

Fluffington the Mighty nods while nuzzling into Nearl's hand. "Yes, of course, but you gotta get better first!" the Eevee's eyes begin to water as she realizes the healing did practically nothing.
Riven Riven @infirmarygang

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png
SAvAZdg.gif

Sor far Tanya has been happily tagging along trying not to step in. Her powers had the unfortunate side effect of being indiscriminate between allies and perps. No matter. The ride was fun anyways. There appeared to be plans of some sort of infiltration. Tanya's loadout didn't allow for stealth capabilities however her optical illusion spells should be worth taking a look at. There were already a couple of suggestions but Tanya thought they were a bit shit. Besides they weren't the Generals here Tanya was. Baiting was too risky, the brown haired girl that suggested that got a glare from Tanya. Some sort of combination was mentioned..Tanya was confused by this but still made her way over to Rocket. He looked competent unlike the rest of the oafs here.

"If we are infiltrating I have a way we can get in mainly unscathed. I can create Illusions or more importantly I can change our appearance. I just need a picture of what the enemies look like.If things go south I can just nuke the place anyways.."

Tanya demonstrates by snapping her fingers and she would take on the appearance of Rocket. She even sounded like him

"These Illusions last for ages or until you get shot. The voice and physical appearance changes but anything you didn't have before, for example this tail, can be passed through"

Tanya's hand goes through the fake tail

"As long as you are careful these illusions should get us in. Now does anyone have a shotgun? If you've seen my powers a gun that fires multiple bullets will improve it by a large margin"

She returns to her normal appearance

"As for how many people I can disguise. I can do as many as required but that would put a damper on my powers If I disguise everyone here. Maybe 6-7 before my powers start to weaken noticeably"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Everyone Everyone nearby [Open to interaction]

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Data Cloud

Moze looks between Benedict, Dani, Trevor, Lightning, and Rocket. "Like I said, convincing the guys underground'll take a while. But, they might be the only thing keeping this stealth op from going south. A combination between the two sounds good. How about it?" She looks at the rest of you to see if you agree.

She then turns to Scott. "What the green-eyed guy said. We're going to be looking for executives, people who'd know everything about Tediore's inner workings. We might even have to reach the CEO or his brother. And if we can't find them, they might have some info stored on their data servers or an ECHO Log, like FL4K here found when you went to Skull's Settlement. There's a recon team scouting out the city as we speak. They should get back to us by the time we're in orbit. Once their sweep's done, we'll give you all the info we can."
Lightning would simply nod in understanding and in agreement - to him, a combination of the two plans seems like a good idea, and then Moze mentioned that a recon team is scouting the entire city, so in turn, there's only so much to go off of. "I see... So there's still more information on the way, and this is what we have for now... It's incomplete - perhaps we can form our plan when we have more to work with." He voiced aloud - deeming it important enough to indirectly announce to the group.

"Just Eric's fine."

"Thanks for being the backbone of the team, you guys," Moze smiles.

"Despite the overwhelming odds ahead of you, the statistics you have provided me with lead me to conclude that you will be able to rout the forces of Tediore."
Lightning merely bowed and laughed at the compliment. "Though, might I ask... These 'Tediore' individuals. What can we expect to see upon our arrival, do you suppose? Being natives to this world, of course, I trust we can be enlightened a little more?" He asked to Moze, though if refused, the Ignis would most likely understand as it is not 100% relevant to the plan at all.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Serious, in thought​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.

As of Chapter 3's posting, this is COMPLETE! Lightning has every card at his disposal from here on out. As a result, this section will no longer see any future changes in the future chapters.
Chapter 3

Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Gladius
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Armatos Legio Segmentata
Armatos Legio Speculata
Spells
Armatos Colosseum
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Judgment Sword
Traps
Armatos Gloria
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Magnus Dux
Armatos Legio Tribinus Militum
Chapter 2
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Gladius
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Armatos Legio Speculata
Spells
Armatos Colosseum
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Plumbum Trident
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Plotting with others​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @PlanningPeeps​

deadpoolposttop.png
Worriedly looking at Abbott, Deadpool responded, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, MAN! MYSTERIOUS WHITE VEHICLE EQUALS-" He then stopped himself, seeing the white spaceship move elsewhere, and happily leapt up in the air. "IT WORKED! WE DID IT, REDDIT! TAKE THAT, YA FILTHY CHILD FUCKER!" Hearing an announcement about a meeting at the bridge, Deadpool calmed down, took the sign off of the window, tossed it in the trash, and looked to Abbott, saying, "I think we have to go to this meeting whether we like it or not, if we wanna finally get out of this place. Besides, isn't your buddy with the others?" Knowing that Abbott would likely follow, DP, grabbing his painting from the table, headed down to the bridge, where the majority of the others were gathered.

Listening in on the various ideas about how to deal with Teddy Bear Corp., who were likely the douchebags behind this whole situation, Deadpool started to formulate a plan out loud while everyone else was sharing their own thoughts. "Alright... I think I'm gonna need a TON of explosives, a hangglider or a jetpack, maybe a rocket launcher, a cardboard box, some fries would be nice..." Hearing not-Raven from DC Comics ask for someone who was "fluent in crazy," Wade stopped his blabbering, and stepped into the forefront, cracking his knuckles and neck very loudly and obnoxiously.

giphy.gif

"Ooh, that felt real good."
"WELL, ladies and gentlemen, you're in luck, because I, the one and only Deadpool™ , happen to be THE EPITOME OF INSANITY! There's a clear reason why people call me 'The Regenerating Degenerate™ ,' and it looks like you guys are now in dire need of my services. Hell, have you even seen what I did to Spiral's long-lost brother in the closet?!" He showed them his artwork, much to the disgust of most. "Might as well call me Vincent van Gore at this point! Wait, wasn't that one of the ghosts from Luigi's Mansion? ...Shit I gotta come up with a different artist name... Salvador Deadly? Nah, too contrived... ...anyways, what exactly do you need me to do?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Yamperzzz Yamperzzz 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thefinalgirl thefinalgirl and everyone else at the meeting.

Scott Baker

Scott nodded when Moze provided the information he asked for. "That means another abduction. Looks like this one would do better without a nearby battle, so some of us would have to sit this one through."

When Tanya said she could use her illusions to try and impersonate some guards, Scott was sceptical.
"It seems good, but to do that we'd need to know the local command structure, codenames, passwords, keywords and all that. It might be more problem than its worth. However if we can get that information, it will be of great help." after a few seconds, he added "Besides, I wouldn't mind having a portable artillery battery with us, just in case the action goes south."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow - Moze ; 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B - Tanya

1587159245205.png
1587159264554.png
Lo and behold, we were chasing each other around again. Oho, so original. Christ, how have we not gotten tired of this farce from our 80+ years of battling each other, I do not know. Jerry was hopping around, dodging the roman candle fireworks until he jumped into the hole Lucky created. Of course, not knowing that the rabbit was there nor did I question the hole.

I did this.
Firework.gif
P PopcornPie

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

--"THAT... WENT... WELL...
    . I... THINK... SHE... REALLY... DOES... LIKE... ME..."--

Heather then went off to Moxxi's bar, and began poking around until she hopefully found wherever they were keeping the SECRET TO UNLIMITED POWER. If heather had managed to find the box, she would try and fail to lift the thing, the diamonds contained within far too heavy for her. With this being the case, she would order one of her vampiric minions to stealthily carry it off, bringing it to her room that by coincidence happened to be Venus's room as well, when it was empty of course, and hiding it beneath the mattress so that Heather could later have a go at cracking the lock. That is, presuming it was locked. Heather wasn't the smartest and never really thought to try opening it herself to see if it was unlocked, which it most likely was. With the heist complete, she would return to where she was needed, suddenly appearing at skye's feet and tugging on her pants leg.

--"I... WOULD... CONSIDER... MYSELF... A... NATIVE... SPEAKER..."--

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back