• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter (Detailed)

Also I just realized I'm going to have to make a few Neutral characters that are to be Niklas' victims.

If y'all have any characters you'd like to see manipulated to commit horrible acts of murder, torture, destruction, death, and general chaos, feel free to make a neutral character and point me in their direction ;)

Comparing the length of yours to mine makes me worry that I'm making mine a tad on the long side.

Oh well.

This is a detailed rp so there is no limit to how long your post can be xD My intro posts are generally my longest ones

Also just so you know, you dont need to make a named npc for everything - feel free to use nameless npcs to do stuff too (Saying this so there isnt any confusion with that aspect)

Well, there shall be someone named Anna Demettri who I may expand into a proper NPC. All that I know for now is she shall be yet another victim to Niklas.

Otakuyaki said:
Did you scratch out the face yourself? xD
No, I found it on google. Just so happened to be EXACTLY what I wanted, scratched face included.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]You did a good job with that first post I found myself legit saying "That son of a bitch!"

[/QUOTE]
*bows*

I do try my best to be one.

Otakuyaki said:
Did you scratch out the face yourself? xD
I was actually wondering that myself too xD

Very nice post, although I think the word 'seemingly' was used a little too frequently in the first and/or second paragraph. However I still really enjoyed the post, and now I have really thought about it...I know EXACTLY who your character reminds me of in the anime (Who I also got a deep Hisoka vibe from).

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_rp8fg9vzv0gw4k84og0s0c8_640.gif

I honestly should have seen it earlier~

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I was actually wondering that myself too xD
Very nice post, although I think the word 'seemingly' was used a little too frequently in the first and/or second paragraph. However I still really enjoyed the post, and now I have really thought about it...I know EXACTLY who your character reminds me of in the anime (Who I also got a deep Hisoka vibe from).

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_rp8fg9vzv0gw4k84og0s0c8_640.gif

I honestly should have seen it earlier~

[/QUOTE]
Who tf has the money to wear a 24 karat suit.

I need that money. >:C

I notice that happens when I begin writing longer pieces of work. I get too focused on each section that I tend to forget that word diversity IS a thing that exists and that my vocabulary IS actually quite extensive.

Meh, it's a work in progress. Bad habits and all.

Exanis said:
I notice that happens when I begin writing longer pieces of work. I get too focused on each section that I tend to forget that word diversity IS a thing that exists and that my vocabulary IS actually quite extensive.
Meh, it's a work in progress. Bad habits and all.
Oh I completely understand what you mean in that department, I do the same and even though I try check over my posts before sending them Ive been guilty of the same thing xD

It's kinda annoying when I reread my own posts, but I've learned to sorta get over it.

Also, yes, Niklas does seem to share some aspects with Pariston Hill, doesn't he?

Exanis said:
It's kinda annoying when I reread my own posts, but I've learned to sorta get over it.
Also, yes, Niklas does seem to share some aspects with Pariston Hill, doesn't he?
Me and you both, Im prone to second guessing almost everything and its no less with my posts etc - I always feel like I can do better than what actually gets done, I mean I even feel like I sorta half-assed my character sheet dor this rp xD

I will say though, Ive improved a lot since my first days of rp'ing all those years ago~

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Me and you both, Im prone to second guessing almost everything and its no less with my posts etc - I always feel like I can do better than what actually gets done, I mean I even feel like I sorta half-assed my character sheet dor this rp xD
I will say though, Ive improved a lot since my first days of rp'ing all those years ago~

[/QUOTE]
Aye, I can agree to that.

No longer are we the cringe-worthy rpers of the olden days. Now, we are masters in our own right.

Now, we are LEGENDS!

Exanis said:
Aye, I can agree to that.
No longer are we the cringe-worthy rpers of the olden days. Now, we are masters in our own right.

Now, we are LEGENDS!
KENPAI!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back