• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunter X Hunter (Detailed)

Oh also @Exanis This is the Hisoka CS I was talking about earlier :3 I use Hisoka as a FC a lot, no only because he's my favorite anime character ever but his fan art & gifs are 'on fleek'

tumblr_mjjsoi1XWU1s2kq8co8_1280.jpg

● ● ●

Jūgo Watashi "The Sinister Clown"

• Name:

Jūgo Watashi

Nickname/Title/Alias:

"The Sinister Clown

Unknown, assumed to be around mid twenties to late twenties.

Species:

Ghoul

Male

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Blood Type:

Unknown

Birthday:

January, 15th

hisoka_fan_art_by_nir4vir-d8pnyu3.jpg

~Character Quote(s)~

"Right now..I'm letting you live, and I'll continue to keep you alive until you become worthy enough of killing~ (<3)"

"I think a lot but don't so much."

"Those eyes..That look...That spirit..I can't wait...To break you ~ (<3)"

"It only takes a mere second for treasure to turn into trash.(<3)"

Otakuyaki said:
Was my character leaning towards transmuter too? :3
:3

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]YOU EVEN PUT THE HEARTS AT THE END OF HIS TEXT THAT'S AWESOME!

[/QUOTE]
YOSH~ I felt it was highly appropriate to add hearts. :P

I also like that I can tell we're all writing long intro post cause of how long it's taking, unless some of us are lazy. I'm looking at you me!

I'm holding back for now, I'll probably end up doing my character's intro last - I am much, much more interested to seeing other's posts :3

NENMA DON'T BE LAZY

I haven't started cause I was doing something else. Now though, I must make the FUCKING GODDAMN BBCODE FOR THE TEMPLATEE ASKLDJAFLDSJKFJAHDSFKJAFKLADSFKL. But yeah, tyme to type.

Exanis said:
I haven't started cause I was doing something else. Now though, I must make the FUCKING GODDAMN BBCODE FOR THE TEMPLATEE ASKLDJAFLDSJKFJAHDSFKJAFKLADSFKL. But yeah, tyme to type.
The BBcode is always the most painful part of posts & charater sheets.

I feel that I'm either going to be exceptionally lazy about it, yet somehow make it look decent.

Tyme to type.

Exanis said:
Also dat character doe @Sinister Clown
I was looking forward to a long run of using him - however in the end the only post I was able to put in before the Rp died was this one :(

large.jpg

J?go Watashi "The Sinister Clown" - (Location: Shiyuba, in some abandoned building )
"Humans are strange creatures that live rather strange lives..They are brought up to believe that to live your life properly you must have a religion, be faithful, be kind, become smart, obey the law and pay your bills and they say they are still 'free'. I've lived a life alongside this things and I've only learned one thing about them - they are only as good as the superiors allow them to be and when it comes to the unknown they are generally horrified. Repeating mistakes they have made generations ago..The only thing human's are useful for is a little bit of amusement~" The words creeped out from a dark room with one small light hanging from the cieling above a woman who was strapped with rope to a wooden chair - until all of the sudden A long and sly smirk creeped across the face of a pale figure who revealed the bottom half of his face within the little light there. By now, the woman was shivering in fear, some blood was dripping from her forehead; a wound caused by the smiling figure currently in the darkness to knock the woman out and bring her here and as a horrific reality began to sink into the woman she began screaming and struggling to get out of the chair. The figure didn't seem to do anything apart from watch with the same grin and silence.

The woman eventually struggled and tried getting out too much that she fell right onto the ground and placing herself in an even worse position than before. All of the sudden a leg came rushing forward and with ease forcing into the woman's stomach and sending her flying to the wall. Gasping for breath the woman found herself winded from the blow. The light swinging furiously from side to side and revealing the full image of the figure. A jester like male with a tear drop and star under each of his amber eyes. His back hunched and dark bags hung under his eyes making it obvious that it had been at least a few days since he went to sleep however the intent that seem to fluster out of him as well as slowly creeping forward the woman she couldn't do anything but scream again in the hopes of someone hearing her in time.

tumblr_n8czti7kJa1rb06tgo1_500.gif

"Mary mary, quite contrary..How does your garden grow? With silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row~" his voice was raspy and at times changed it's pitch in tone, once he finished he was at the woman's feet and slowly lowered himself down to the woman's ear and whispered 'I normally don't do this, but I'm rather hungry you see.' a slight chaotic toned chuckle emitted from his lips before all of the sudden his jaw cracked open wide and even dislocated itself as he managed to fit the whole head of the woman in his mouth before crushing down with his teeth and snapping his jaw back in place. Blood splattered across the floor, walls and across the jester ghoul's clothes the bloodlust seemed to show from the change of his eyes as they switched into their kakugan state.

So I found spaghetti code in my CS, cause I'm making my RP template based off of it. My reaction was aptly to scree in anger.

But, once again @Sinister Clown

Dat character doe

Exanis said:
O?
Do elaborate.
Well, I was looking for someone who could suit a chairman role for the Hunter's Exam thingo and I came across "Silver Fang Bang" from One Punch man xD It just makes me laugh because...One Punch man.

You've enabled me to let Niklas manipulate all NPCs around him into getting hot and bothered.

Congratulations, it's begun.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]OOOMMMMMGGGG I FOUND THE PERFECT PERSON TO BE THE CHAIRMAN HOLLYYYY xD
5301360-2907240954-tumbl.gif

[/QUOTE]
Despite having seen and loved One punch I legitimately thought I was looking at Zeno Zoldyck dressed as Killua for some reason.

AtlannianSpy said:
Despite having seen and loved One punch I legitimately thought I was looking at Zeno Zoldyck dressed as Killua for some reason.
Oh god, I can never UNSEE that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back