Huddled In The Dark (OOC Thread) [Broken]

The Ghost-Punching Glove has the advantage of making a little more sense- they're all equipped to be able to punch things in various ways with Extreme Prejudice (claws or cesti, it's much the same...).

Don't suppose we have a ETA for this one? I hope we get it going. Though no rush I guess. ^^

Last I heard, Haku was feeling very sickly and had just gotten out of the hospital. Aside from that, I guess it's just a matter of time for Capn' Grey to come begin the adventure. Or someone can start an noncanon-incharacter-outofcharacter area for silly chatting interactions between our various mutants. I dunno.

Suppose this is what happens when I don't notice the annoncement section. Oo.

Sorry to hear that Haku got sick, hope he gets better.

ETA on this one is essentially when all the players sound off; that is to say, let me know they are able to and ready to play (and most importantly, that Haku is recovered), and happy with their character. Then I'll kick things off - although given how I plan to start this one, I could give you an in-character thread for banter.

How am I starting this one?

Why, you've all been captured, of course! And you're in the belly of a First Age airship.

It's going to crash on a small island off the South-Western coast and we'll go from there...

Wha! Captured, so fun xD And Crashing even better. On an Island somewhere in the middle of nowhere... YES! :P

Uh otherwise I am set, ready, and happy with my set up.

I'm... not sure if that is good or not. Uncertain Prognosis. Oo. That scares me.

*Does rituals to help Haku heal!*

*puts on tribal mask and looks for someone to throw into the volcano* C'mon, now. One of you needs to die so that Haku may live. Don't be shy, it's only lava.

I'm ready to play, and like the idea of a banter thread.

Roll 1d100

MonsterWaifu.jpg

Relevant to this game?

Arynne said:
Well, yeah. I rolled a 70. 8)
:shock:

I rolled the same thing. The monster file for them says they're sadists who respond to pleas for mercy or struggling with more violent rape, and occasionally there will be a whole flock of them living in a cave, in which case they all join together to gang-rape any poor fool who wanders into their nest.

Crasical said:
Roll 1d100
MonsterWaifu.jpg

Relevant to this game?
The game, no. Your PCs? Disturbingly so. :P

Ghost-Beatan Artifact is fine, Morkais.

I'll start tomorrow.

Grey said:
The game, no. Your PCs? Disturbingly so. :P

Ghost-Beatan Artifact is fine, Morkais.

I'll start tomorrow.

Posted: Fri Sep 17
Bootstrap Bill, you are a liar and will spend an eternity on this ship!

Don't worry, it's cool. Real life intervened, I assume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back