• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

True, Seifer is socially awkward but I think that's another reason why Renee wants Seifer to hang out with Lydia. So he can get a better understanding with conversation limits and whatnot in the social norms. She trusts Lydia in teaching Seifer (without really teaching him like it was a school lesson) and she believes Seifer would understand it better then with herself; why? because Renee can take a lot and she's used to the weirdest of things. I think she got used to the way Seifer is too and wants Seifer to continue growing in understand others. She's just a start, it's the others that she wants Seifer to have a connection with somehow. Like with him asking Echo to teach him how to river dance. XD
Oh yeah, she was going to teach him that!

Oh yeah, she was going to teach him that!

XD I think Echo did teach him a bit back at Awashima from time to time before leaving to find Johnny. Or we can say that she would teach him after? When they are at the fort and stuff?

True, Seifer is socially awkward but I think that's another reason why Renee wants Seifer to hang out with Lydia. So he can get a better understanding with conversation limits and whatnot in the social norms. She trusts Lydia in teaching Seifer (without really teaching him like it was a school lesson) and she believes Seifer would understand it better then with herself; why? because Renee can take a lot and she's used to the weirdest of things. I think she got used to the way Seifer is too and wants Seifer to continue growing in understand others. She's just a start, it's the others that she wants Seifer to have a connection with somehow. Like with him asking Echo to teach him how to river dance. XD

Hahaha well Lydia can handle him because he is like the people from the society she's from. Like they all have that general personality, but because she considers Seifer a friend, it's harder for her to deal with because she can't approach it the same way, ya' know?

I'm going to sleep, good night, Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle .
Night!!

Hahaha well Lydia can handle him because he is like the people from the society she's from. Like they all have that general personality, but because she considers Seifer a friend, it's harder for her to deal with because she can't approach it the same way, ya' know?
Yea...that's a fun challenge. Maybe she can find a better way at dealing with people like that by hanging out with Seifer? You know like they have a conversation about that (somehow) and maybe Seifer will give her pointers or even without the conversation, she try to find another approach? I don't know anymore!! XD

Night!!

Yea...that's a fun challenge. Maybe she can find a better way at dealing with people like that by hanging out with Seifer? You know like they have a conversation about that (somehow) and maybe Seifer will give her pointers or even without the conversation, she try to find another approach? I don't know anymore!! XD

Well, she's braver than she used to be. She's more likely to speak out around people she doesn't know and she knows Seifer enough. xD I mean, if he honestly approached her and acted like he really wanted to learn how to speak to people that were his equals, she'd help him. But she wasn't going to just tell him what to do and not do without him wanting to know.

Well, she's braver than she used to be. She's more likely to speak out around people she doesn't know and she knows Seifer enough. xD I mean, if he honestly approached her and acted like he really wanted to learn how to speak to people that were his equals, she'd help him. But she wasn't going to just tell him what to do and not do without him wanting to know.
Hopefully he'll just understand by talking to her more and more.

Oh! So about the Order that Lydia and James would be be making and stuff, can Renee make a portal in a secret room that only close friends know about? It's so they can check on the evil thingy tree that Renee is caring for. XD Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Zer0 Zer0

I was thinking that they'd have a portal to the other side of the Storm Wall too.
XD Believe it or not, Renee and Seifer are planning to live on the other side of the Storm Wall, with a garden and everything. They will have portals connected to at least Kingsbury and in the Orients because I sort of can see Renee working for Kenren as his personal doctor/medi-witch . XD

Ren is also planning to call the evil thingy tree 'Fruit loop' because it's cute and funny. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle So maybe Renee can connect a door for Lydia and James to cross the Storm Wall somewhere in Renee and Seifer's home?

Last edited:
Ren is also planning to call the evil thingy tree 'Fruit loop' because it's cute and funny. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle So maybe Renee can connect a door for Lydia and James to cross the Storm Wall somewhere in Renee and Seifer's home?

I was thinking more like the Awashima palace since it would kind of be on an official level. xD but I don't know. I'm not much for planning ooc on what character's will do, I don't really think Lydia's head is there at any rate, she's just thinking she wants to survive all of this, win the battle and spend the rest of her life with James.

I was thinking more like the Awashima palace since it would kind of be on an official level. xD but I don't know. I'm not much for planning ooc on what character's will do, I don't really think Lydia's head is there at any rate, she's just thinking she wants to survive all of this, win the battle and spend the rest of her life with James.
Fair enough. XD I just want to make sure it's okay with suggestions and stuff.

Fair enough. XD I just want to make sure it's okay with suggestions and stuff.

Well if anything I think that a door to Renee and Seifer's home should be through a door in Lydia and James' home. xD but from wherever they set up a new order (if that's what they do) it should be to place that isn't a private residence

Well if anything I think that a door to Renee and Seifer's home should be through a door in Lydia and James' home. xD but from wherever they set up a new order (if that's what they do) it should be to place that isn't a private residence
Right, makes sense. Hm....If they do set up a new order, I think it could be in the middle of Frankia, Kingsbury, and the Orients. That way anybody who wants to join, can join no matter where they are since the new order is not specifically in a country; instead it's in the middle like it's a sign of a union or something. I might be overthinking it. XD

I know Ren will love to have a door open for Lydia and James to go through their home because she did ask Pond if she ever want to garden with her after the war is over and stuff.

Right, makes sense. Hm....If they do set up a new order, I think it could be in the middle of Frankia, Kingsbury, and the Orients. That way anybody who wants to join, can join no matter where they are since the new order is not specifically in a country; instead it's in the middle like it's a sign of a union or something. I might be overthinking it. XD

I know Ren will love to have a door open for Lydia and James to go through their home because she did ask Pond if she ever want to garden with her after the war is over and stuff.

OH LIKE THE PLACES IN DOCTOR STRANGE! The leader generally stays in one place, but they have HQs set up in several places and they are all connected by portals!!!

OH LIKE THE PLACES IN DOCTOR STRANGE! The leader generally stays in one place, but they have HQs set up in several places and they are all connected by portals!!!
That can work! So the Main HQ will stay wherever they believe should stay while having doors connected to each of the kingdoms, right?! Including the other side of the wall should anyone in Awashima wants to join in. That's really cool!

That can work! So the Main HQ will stay wherever they believe should stay while having doors connected to each of the kingdoms, right?! Including the other side of the wall should anyone in Awashima wants to join in. That's really cool!

Well everything on the other side of the has the history, they were the ones that had the widespread knowledge of Valdanr and stuff, Historia is there too so they would be important to have an HQ. Definitely the orients since Kenren had such a large part in all of this. Then I think there should be one on each continent so that everyone is linked always. So that their order can kind of be a beacon of hope and prosperity.

Oooooh... think about that, if for the most part the Wizengamot doesn't know so much about the other side, and if while on the other side of the Storm Wall, he wasn't allowed to access the same things as all of the group such as Historia's house, they still wouldn't have nearly as much knowledge and then if the new order was allowed to make a portal to the other side? How much more enticing it would be to join them.

And you gotta' think... the Order of Merlin didn't want to help when help was needed. They were only concerned with Dalaran while the order that the group would create would be one that would help.

Not just that, but the Order of Merlin is also the types who don't really care about the lives of others while gathering information. They would experiment on them with no humanity which I guess that's why it's only human wizards that are there and inviting royals and ambassadors....
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Not just that, but the Order of Merlin is also the types who don't really care about the lives of others while gathering information. They would experiment on them with no humanity which I guess that's why it's only human wizards that are there and inviting royals and ambassadors....
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Yeah... that stuff would not be allowed... and not only Humans could join. I mean if people want to volunteer to further education on something they could but nothing inhumane would be allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back