• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

And it would be an individual power because it would be in so many places, not able to be swayed by one single ruler. Like if one kingdom went to war against another, they wouldn't take a side, they would just help the people affected by the war.

I think that part of their research should be devoted to putting down all of the Nameless One's servants. Not just locking them up for eternity, but destroying them if the seal that Lydia made wouldn't work on them because I mean... as long as they are around, it could happen again.

Oh! Wait, because of Seth, Sen, Minnie, and Ricket, I'm pretty sure the Prince and the royal family of Jahara would certainly help fund the new order too. I'm guessing the twins can sell stuff to try experiments with the new order. Okay, so...Jahara, Kingsbury, the Orients, Frankia, and...maybe Ashenvale? Since Renee did talk and agreed to helping the elves and all that.

I think that part of their research should be devoted to putting down all of the Nameless One's servants. Not just locking them up for eternity, but destroying them if the seal that Lydia made wouldn't work on them because I mean... as long as they are around, it could happen again.
Or Renee can change them into a tree too. XD

Oh! Wait, because of Seth, Sen, Minnie, and Ricket, I'm pretty sure the Prince and the royal family of Jahara would certainly help fund the new order too. I'm guessing the twins can sell stuff to try experiments with the new order. Okay, so...Jahara, Kingsbury, the Orients, Frankia, and...maybe Ashenvale? Since Renee did talk and agreed to helping the elves and all that.

Well I don't think there should be one in Frankia and Kingsbury since they are like... neighboring locations, maybe their first HQ can be on the border of Frankia and Belarius? Like a half and half deal just to show the total non-commitment to any one location?

Looking at the locations in MiT, they would have six locations so far.
Awesomeness~! So six (or seven because of the goblins) places to have a doorway to the Main HQ which will be where exactly? I still say in the middle of all the continents so everyone will know that they will help those in need no matter where they are.

Awesomeness~! So six (or seven because of the goblins) places to have a doorway to the Main HQ which will be where exactly? I still say in the middle of all the continents so everyone will know that they will help those in need no matter where they are.

Yeah, but we don't really know exactly where they middle is. xD I kinda' think someplace more coastal would be better too because they could better protect places and stuff.

Yeah, but we don't really know exactly where they middle is. xD I kinda' think someplace more coastal would be better too because they could better protect places and stuff.
So...somewhere coastal? But wouldn't that be the same as the Order of Merlin? Dalaran is a port city too if I remember right...

Oh did you check out the RP Zer0 mentioned before? About the arranged marriages?

So...somewhere coastal? But wouldn't that be the same as the Order of Merlin? Dalaran is a port city too if I remember right...

Oh did you check out the RP Zer0 mentioned before? About the arranged marriages?

Well I mean... location wise, sure. xD but whether or not one or two of their locations is in a similar situation geographically as Order of Merlin doesn't really matter as long as they stand for something different.

I actually completely forgot about it until you just mentioned it. I have been trying to finish a post for another RP, this other one I have been in that no one seems to be posting for I have a post due... and if I am going to enter that one that you joined I gotta' actually write everything down. xD I am terrible about that. I am a mental planner, I don't write anything down most of the time.

Well I mean... location wise, sure. xD but whether or not one or two of their locations is in a similar situation geographically as Order of Merlin doesn't really matter as long as they stand for something different.

I actually completely forgot about it until you just mentioned it. I have been trying to finish a post for another RP, this other one I have been in that no one seems to be posting for I have a post due... and if I am going to enter that one that you joined I gotta' actually write everything down. xD I am terrible about that. I am a mental planner, I don't write anything down most of the time.
Eh. Either way, I still think it would be cool if that is a thing to do in HFC RP.

XD It's okay. You know I mistype words and sometimes I forget to check on it.

Yep! I'm checking on it right now and so far it's cool! I sort of want to create a new character for this world...but I don't know what Kingdom I want the character to be in yet.

xD guess I better read. Ugh.. I've been so tired, I even took a nap today but I am just like... don't want to read. xD

xD guess I better read. Ugh.. I've been so tired, I even took a nap today but I am just like... don't want to read. xD
Hm...Maybe it's laziness? I know I stay tired when I do nothing...Or did you eat? You should if you didn't. Or drink something with electrolytes...I'm just spewing stuff that might cause it but I don't know! XD

Hm...Maybe it's laziness? I know I stay tired when I do nothing...Or did you eat? You should if you didn't. Or drink something with electrolytes...I'm just spewing stuff that might cause it but I don't know! XD

Oh I woke up starving. xD that was like the first thing I did was eat. I think it's mostly just laziness. LOL I just don't wanna'.

What do you think is the most important thing in this RP for me to read because it seems like there is a lot. xD like what should I read before making a character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back