• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Night!! Yea, Lust is really creepy...

I think Renee's opposite was easy to defeat... XD since it was Greed and all. I think that made Renee trust the Order even more now ... since Bertrand helped Greed and stuff. Zer0 Zer0
Which is why James won't be joining the Wizengamot in the future. With all that's happened there is insufficient evidence to prove Bertrand was helping the enemy, I'm sure he'll be reinstated back to his position in Wizengamot and the Order of Merlin in the future.

Morning Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

Which is why James won't be joining the Wizengamot in the future. With all that's happened there is insufficient evidence to prove Bertrand was helping the enemy, I'm sure he'll be reinstated back to his position in Wizengamot and the Order of Merlin in the future.

That's lame, if they had any sense, they wouldn't reinstate him just to be safe.

Morning, Skittle! Nobody knows the truth except Kenren, his people, and the heroes. To Bertrand's circle he could just say he was being forced to serve the deathknight, who then tried to kill him.

That doesn't make the Wizengamot circle any less stupid. xD I mean, whether or not he was FORCED means very little when one looks at the major scheme of things and the fact that his life isn't anything compared to the lives of the entire world. So he was being pretty selfish and that should count for something regardless of how much they know or don't know.

Morning, Skittle! Nobody knows the truth except Kenren, his people, and the heroes. To Bertrand's circle he could just say he was being forced to serve the deathknight, who then tried to kill him.
Morning girls!

Total lameness!!!! If that's the truth, he should've trusted the heroes but nope!!!! XP

That doesn't make the Wizengamot circle any less stupid. xD I mean, whether or not he was FORCED means very little when one looks at the major scheme of things and the fact that his life isn't anything compared to the lives of the entire world. So he was being pretty selfish and that should count for something regardless of how much they know or don't know.
Hmm....I think he should get a mark in his record. So he wouldn't influence what he could before. You know like he can't have the title back and stuff.

Zer0 Zer0 So....I'm guessing...they did????

Morning girls!

Total lameness!!!! If that's the truth, he should've trusted the heroes but nope!!!! XP
Morning, Katsuya!

There will be an investigation certainly, but remember that his mind is valuable to the Wizengamot being able to have been part of it. And the Order of Merlin will be asking questions about the Storm Wall and the people there. And with how Renee has been snobbing them, and Kenren being in a position of power that is much higher, they would turn to their own for answers, and Bertrand would surely try to negotiate something in return to have a good life after the war.

Morning, Katsuya!

There will be an investigation certainly, but remember that his mind is valuable to the Wizengamot being able to have been part of it. And the Order of Merlin will be asking questions about the Storm Wall and the people there. And with how Renee has been snobbing them, and Kenren being in a position of power that is much higher, they would turn to their own for answers, and Bertrand would surely try to negotiate something in return to have a good life after the war.
So even if Renee, who has the ability to show if they were telling the truth, the Wizengamot will still take Bertrand side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back