• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

What do you mean?
Think about it. Remember what that note said? Its blackmail material and Littlefinger can use that to rally the rest of the northerners and go against Sansa for her part on her father's death. She might be silly enough to believe the lanissters and stuff but she still played the part on gdtting rid of the previous King of the north that everyone liked a lot. Excepts the Boltons. I dont care about them xD and the Frays.

Think about it. Remember what that note said? Its blackmail material and Littlefinger can use that to rally the rest of the northerners and go against Sansa for her part on her father's death. She might be silly enough to believe the lanissters and stuff but she still played the part on gdtting rid of the previous King of the north that everyone liked a lot. Excepts the Boltons. I dont care about them xD and the Frays.

Oh yeah... but unless Littlefinger made a copy, they have the only one. (He probably made a copy, he is Littlefinger) but either way, as long as Jon comes back, they aren't going to go against him. Arya would probably just have to pick up the mantle. Sansa should just ask her to do so before it gets spread out, then she wouldn't look so bad.

Oh yeah... but unless Littlefinger made a copy, they have the only one. (He probably made a copy, he is Littlefinger) but either way, as long as Jon comes back, they aren't going to go against him. Arya would probably just have to pick up the mantle. Sansa should just ask her to do so before it gets spread out, then she wouldn't look so bad.
Yea but Sansa is not really going to do that. She already thinks that Arya would kill her for the masks and she even evaded Arya's questions. Which made her really suspcious to Sansa. So...doubting~

Yea but Sansa is not really going to do that. She already thinks that Arya would kill her for the masks and she even evaded Arya's questions. Which made her really suspcious to Sansa. So...doubting~

But she gave her the knife!! I think she was just saying how if she thinks she's going to betray Jon, she'll take her out so she just needs to not be a traitor. xD either way it's bad, but I wish Arya told her about where she got the note and why she had gone looking for it.

But she gave her the knife!! I think she was just saying how if she thinks she's going to betray Jon, she'll take her out so she just needs to not be a traitor. xD either way it's bad, but I wish Arya told her about where she got the note and why she had gone looking for it.
Yea. That would be helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back