• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

<< I think part of the problem with my husband's singing is that he sings off key. xD
XD Hahah!! Does he??? Is he the type that will admit and laugh about it or does he not hear it? I have a friend who's off key and always say that he can sing; only that I worry the glass will crack. XD

XD Hahah!! Does he??? Is he the type that will admit and laugh about it or does he not hear it? I have a friend who's off key and always say that he can sing; only that I worry the glass will crack. XD

Usually when he's singing he has the music up loud or he's wearing a headset so I doubt he's aware. xD

4a79cb77463c76ceef7389e03cb5de8b--character-concept-art-character-portraits.jpg

I am just trying to find a good picture to use for a character for an RP that Katsuya and I were looking at. xD she already put a character WIP up. lol

I am just trying to find a good picture to use for a character for an RP that Katsuya and I were looking at. xD she already put a character WIP up. lol
Oh yeah, the castlevania-ish one. I won't be joining you two. I haven't seen the map and lore of that RP, but I felt like it's a good read from your post. You're making a guy, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back