• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Probably would make the character work under the barons or baronesses. Maybe like a hand maid or someone that has some sort of connection with the royals or maybe some random merchant person. I know I'm gonna make a girl. Still thinking on the character's background XD Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle and you?

Probably would make the character work under the barons or baronesses. Maybe like a hand maid or someone that has some sort of connection with the royals or maybe some random merchant person. I know I'm gonna make a girl. Still thinking on the character's background XD Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle and you?

:O so you are considering making a character? So you'd probably make a human or something? I thought you might make one of those nature oriented characters. lol

:O so you are considering making a character? So you'd probably make a human or something? I thought you might make one of those nature oriented characters. lol
Chances are the human will still work with nature. XD I'm thinking about placing the character under the riverforest kingdom or the seaport kingdom.

Back to the character stuff... I'm thinking of using one of my pre-existing characters but I don't know which I'd use.
Yea, I was thinking of using Serena, but changing the name and keeping her weirdness. XD Like I even found a picture that would look like her but it's in a cartoon format and I want to find one that's not cartoon-ish. More realistic like in the pictures for the barons and baronesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back