• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

xD well i know it's possible, one of the groups I am in people have been sharing, are you on there sharing now? Have we found a way to watch HMC together?

Zer0 Zer0 Skittle and I tested rabb.it and it works! Check if the website works with your computer too. Make an account and let us know the name thingy you use for it.

I just realized that Renee doesn't know how to freakin' relax and let others do their thing...or let them do something for her....XD It's now hitting me and I'm just laughing about it.

I just realized that Renee doesn't know how to freakin' relax and let others do their thing...or let them do something for her....XD It's now hitting me and I'm just laughing about it.
Yeah, I noticed the ratio of caring for others and her getting cared for is always like 5:1

Yeah, I noticed the ratio of caring for others and her getting cared for is always like 5:1
Hm...So it's really hard for her to let others see her weak...or well...let others care for her instead. I wonder if it's because she wanted to show to everyone that she can look after herself by looking after others and that only grew with the war and stuff.

Hm...So it's really hard for her to let others see her weak...or well...let others care for her instead. I wonder if it's because she wanted to show to everyone that she can look after herself by looking after others and that only grew with the war and stuff.
Yeah, makes sense. I just noticed that a lot of our characters are like that, and that it's only later that they let themselves get cared for.

Haha, like brother, like sister.
Yea, really. Geez! They are total opposites too and yet they are still alike!!!! AHHH!!!! XD He's afraid that people will not recognize him for him and hides it by working so much on his dream to getting a genie and Renee doesn't want to be seen as a weak-hearted person by caring for others and denying others to help her. *facepalm*

I will! Night!
I look up at my screen and saw a spider walking on it. It freaked me out and I quickly smacked my screen...with a flip flop....I don't know what the spider looks like but I didn't want to risk it. I know my room is dark and I couldn't see the spider's colors but I kept thinking 'Oh god no! What if it's a black widow!?'...so...bye bye spider...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back