• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Awesomeness~! I just hope that they would post up more. Like soon.

Yeah, I think that a lot of group RPs die down to where there are only like two or three people, but then they give up. xD like this was a rarity, it was just you and Zer0 for a while before I showed up and then we've had other people come in but they never stick around.

Yeah, I think that a lot of group RPs die down to where there are only like two or three people, but then they give up. xD like this was a rarity, it was just you and Zer0 for a while before I showed up and then we've had other people come in but they never stick around.
Yea, I noticed that. Thank goodness that I like this RP a lot to even give up on it too.

Yea, I noticed that. Thank goodness that I like this RP a lot to even give up on it too.

It kinda' makes me sad when someone obviously put a lot of work into their story idea and then they just kinda' give up when they don't immediately have a lot of interest in it. It's like, even when some of your people leave, don't give up! Just keep looking for more players! xD

It kinda' makes me sad when someone obviously put a lot of work into their story idea and then they just kinda' give up when they don't immediately have a lot of interest in it. It's like, even when some of your people leave, don't give up! Just keep looking for more players! xD
Yea, but at the same time we don't even know what to do. In the beginning Zer0 really did try to get others to join in but...yea, that didn't work and then you popped up! XD

Eeeeergh... just watched GoT. Literally ran out the room saying, "I can't do this! I just cant!" when that Wight King grabbed the spear. D: but I knew that Dany coming would make Jon be okay with her so I was glad for that. xD and she's seen his scars and Cersei is still going to be stupid and I want Littlefinger to die so he can't cause more mischief. Katsuya Katsuya

Eeeeergh... just watched GoT. Literally ran out the room saying, "I can't do this! I just cant!" when that Wight King grabbed the spear. D: but I knew that Dany coming would make Jon be okay with her so I was glad for that. xD and she's seen his scars and Cersei is still going to be stupid and I want Littlefinger to die so he can't cause more mischief. Katsuya Katsuya
I started screaming No! So many times when the white king grabbed his spear and oh man...i'm like whay is GoT killing kids/parents pairing this season?! Ack!!!! Thank goodness is all good and she believes him now. Hopefully Jamie will stab Cersei...or arya. I vote Arya and let her rule the kingdoms. XD

I started screaming No! So many times when the white king grabbed his spear and oh man...i'm like whay is GoT killing kids/parents pairing this season?! Ack!!!! Thank goodness is all good and she believes him now. Hopefully Jamie will stab Cersei...or arya. I vote Arya and let her rule the kingdoms. XD

I think Sansa is going to kill Littlefinger.

Hmm...symbolism!!!

Well you know that he knows what path that dagger is going to take. xD so that's why I feel like it has a purpose and that's why they keep closing in on it. I just want Littlefinger to die. I hate him. lol but he did save Jon. If he hadn't killed their aunt, that wouldn't have happened.

Well you know that he knows what path that dagger is going to take. xD so that's why I feel like it has a purpose and that's why they keep closing in on it. I just want Littlefinger to die. I hate him. lol but he did save Jon. If he hadn't killed their aunt, that wouldn't have happened.
He still beyrayed Ned stark and had Sansa marry a total sadist.

He still beyrayed Ned stark and had Sansa marry a total sadist.

Oh yeah, I still totally hate him, but so many other people KNEW about all of the kids being Cersei and Jaime's and NO ONE said anything, if everyone had taken a stand and yelled that Joffrey was a bastard and a product of incest, then Ned wouldn't have died, so there were a lot of people to blame for that. And yeah, Littlefinger tries to say that he loves Sansa, but the only person he really loves is himself. xD

Oh yeah, I still totally hate him, but so many other people KNEW about all of the kids being Cersei and Jaime's and NO ONE said anything, if everyone had taken a stand and yelled that Joffrey was a bastard and a product of incest, then Ned wouldn't have died, so there were a lot of people to blame for that. And yeah, Littlefinger tries to say that he loves Sansa, but the only person he really loves is himself. xD
Right? Oh but then again he was a jealous little poo wasn't he? To even let the one he loves die like that too. Now he's making moves on her daughter too which is gross to no end.

Right? Oh but then again he was a jealous little poo wasn't he? To even let the one he loves die like that too. Now he's making moves on her daughter too which is gross to no end.

I know, and I am so furious with Sansa for sending Brienne away. D: like... Brienne knows what's up. Bran knows too because he sees and I wish that instead of approaching the subject how she did, Arya told Sansa where she got it from. I mean, come on. BE SMART. Sansa knows how sneaky Littlefinger is, she would have been able to call that out and be like... oh, he's manipulating us. If I was Arya, I would have told her where and why I got it. xD

I know, and I am so furious with Sansa for sending Brienne away. D: like... Brienne knows what's up. Bran knows too because he sees and I wish that instead of approaching the subject how she did, Arya told Sansa where she got it from. I mean, come on. BE SMART. Sansa knows how sneaky Littlefinger is, she would have been able to call that out and be like... oh, he's manipulating us. If I was Arya, I would have told her where and why I got it. xD
Yea, but think about it. Arya believes that Sansa is being selfish with the royal treatment she's getting and she was trained as a no one or nobody. Her doing that is a good enough hint i think. Sansa sending Brianne away though really was a bad move. But! Maybe! Arya knew tharlt Littlefinger is listening in as she doesnt trust him either....maybe...xD

Yea, but think about it. Arya believes that Sansa is being selfish with the royal treatment she's getting and she was trained as a no one or nobody. Her doing that is a good enough hint i think. Sansa sending Brianne away though really was a bad move. But! Maybe! Arya knew tharlt Littlefinger is listening in as she doesnt trust him either....maybe...xD

Well.. I mean, Arya is being a little close minded, Sansa is the quickest to correct people and she's just trying to do her job so she really needs to be more supportive and stop trying to go against her. Sansa didn't really have any control when it came to their dad's execution and really Cersei didn't do that either, that was all Joffrey. It would be pretty neat if Arya like... knew that Littlefinger saw her... but then I mean, why not bring it to Sansa's attention?

Well.. I mean, Arya is being a little close minded, Sansa is the quickest to correct people and she's just trying to do her job so she really needs to be more supportive and stop trying to go against her. Sansa didn't really have any control when it came to their dad's execution and really Cersei didn't do that either, that was all Joffrey. It would be pretty neat if Arya like... knew that Littlefinger saw her... but then I mean, why not bring it to Sansa's attention?
Because then littlefinger will use the information against Sansa in the most terrible way ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back