• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Housetrapped (A Homestuck AU)

Magnadeus said:
"YOUMUSTMEETTHEPHAESTUSANDASKHIMFORTHECHOICE." The salamander replied, mocking Jack's speech.

"Jack, did you just say unmelt?
Jack frowns.

"...No. You must be hearing things. Very, very untrue things."

Jack returns his attention to the salamander.

"NowwherethefuckdoIevenfindthisgoddamnhephaestuswhoeverheis?"

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns.
"...No. You must be hearing things. Very, very untrue things."

Jack returns his attention to the salamander.

"NowwherethefuckdoIevenfindthisgoddamnhephaestuswhoeverheis?"
"INTHATGIGANTICVOLCANOTHATYOUWOULDSEEIFYOULOOKEDBEHINDYOU."

Jack turned around and stared at the volcano for a second before turning back around and smiling.

"ThanksforthehelpsalamanderyouknowImsorryforinsultingyouearlieryou'reactuallykindacool!"

JackOfHearts said:
Jack turned around and stared at the volcano for a second before turning back around and smiling.
"ThanksforthehelpsalamanderyouknowImsorryforinsultingyouearlieryou'reactuallykindacool!"
"GOODLUCKWITHYOURQUESTTHISICEISCOLDANDDUMBANDIHATEIT."

"Well, let's go on then!"

Kinsol looked at his artifact knowing the timer was counting down in a rush he looked through it, before dropping it finally ending up in his medium.

Standing up confused he picked up his tablet creating a random memo

Current InconsistentConductor Has opened the memo, Any one here¿

IC:(.x.): Im sure this memo is mostly pointless at the moment, anyone who does get this probably has NO idea who i am

IC:(.x.): Man im freaking out so much

JackOfHearts said:
Jack nods.
"Yes, let's."

Jack flies away towards the volcano.
After a bunch of flying shenanigans, they finally approach the volcano.

"I think you should go in. It's your quest anyways."

Magnadeus said:
After a bunch of flying shenanigans, they finally approach the volcano.
"I think you should go in. It's your quest anyways."
Jack crosses his arms.

"Oh hell no, no way am I going in there by myself. I don't even know how to use my damn weird time powers. You're coming with me or I'm abandoning this quest completely."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack crosses his arms.
"Oh hell no, no way am I going in there by myself. I don't even know how to use my damn weird time powers. You're coming with me or I'm abandoning this quest completely."
"UGH, fine." Janet followed him in to the volcano.

And then they saw Hephaestus.

"Huh. Pretty big."

Y̸̭͓̟͖̦̤͙̓ͭͥͧ̾̋̓͆̾͆̋ͫ͌͛̀Oͫ̋̉̂̊͂͑̄͒͊̍ͤ͂̐ͯͯͬ̇ͤ҉͜҉̥͈͕̬͈̜̝̩̹̕U̇́̊ͦͥ̅̆ͩͬͬ͒ͧͩͨ҉̵̡̤͙̘̘́͟

̴̴̣̭̖͍̖̟͔̓ͭ͋̅̏ͨ̐̔̎͌͒ͫ̑ͬ̒ͤ͡ͅͅ

̷̧͉͈̣͙̙̬͈͙̠͎̫̉̾͒̃ͪͪ̽̀͝R̠̬̠̗̖͙̩̐̽̓͒̍̑̿̉͆̊ͫ͘͢Eͥ̐͋͂̐̆҉̡͕͎͖̭̲̣͔͈̬̖̘̼̪̻͟͢͠D̢̛̳̹̞͔̩̰̳͍̼͐̈ͬͣͤ̓̃ͧͫ͑ͫ̑ͅ ̸̛̲̥̜̣̟͉͆̉͑̄̃͂̋ͧ̆͗̑ͧ̀͢Šͦ̃ͨ͊̇̅̔̽ͤͧͤͨ̎ͮ̚҉̲͚̲͚̞͔̻͘͜͡Iͨ̆̐͂͊̓ͤ̌ͭ͐͛̆͛ͭ̾̐̀҉͓̞̖͕̫͖̘̙̺͙̤̭̙͓̕R̵̘̰̩͔̻͕̙͖̫̣̰̻̎ͦ͆̓̋ͭ̆̚̚͠ͅ

̢͍̦͕͇̣̘͖̪̤̙̳͒̑̋̔̈͑͗͐̐́̾̍̈̈̒̏̊̽̚͝

̴̡̮̹̭̥̗̱̲̘̲̙̤̞̱͛̍ͯ͗̿͛̇̉̂͊͊̀̇̔ͤ̀͛͘͞Y̸̓́͂̀ͨ́̈́͏̨͇͕̜̼̦̞Óͩͫ͋̋ͯ̅ͧͭ҉҉̹͇̹̥̱U̗̜̫̼̜̼͕̜̮̼̲͖͐͌ͮ̾͛̎̚͝͞ ̷̓̿͋̆̀͡҉̹̜̱̱̹̩͓̺̝̱͉̱̤͠Â̡͉͔͕͇̝̩̳͓̱̫̜̫̆͋̿́͞R̶̡̔͂̍̿ͩͤ͗̃̍̔̊͊ͦ͊̾҉̪̯̜̗̘̻͇̤ͅE̡͚̮̮͚̠̻̼̹̦͈͕͔͇̻͕̾̽̈ͯ͋ͤ̄ͪ͊ͣ̚͞ ̭̥̣͉͍͚̣͈̤̰̥͈̮̞ͤ͌ͪ̀ͥ̾̑͌̀́͜͞ͅͅT̡̮̪̺͚̜̳ͧ͛̈̆ͮ̀͘̕͞H̙̮͇͙̦̖͖̟̭͉̦̭̲̪̙͔͉̠͍̎̇͗̐ͩ́̃́͘̕Ë͐̃ͤͣͮ̈͟҉̨̭̭̻̭̼̦̲͎ ̷̢̫̺̗̤͈̳̼̟̲̝̠̗̈́̌̾ͯ̌͛Ŗ̡͎̭͚̖͍̩̠͚̲͓̙̻̰̱̍͆̒͒ͫͣ̃̽͂̔͊͌̃̑̔ͦ͒̌Ȯͮ̔̏ͪ͋̉̀̍̈́̑̚͠҉̢͍̮̝̺͍̦͍̫͇͈͈̕͟Ģ̢̜̫̦̟̣̭̪̼̤̅ͯͩ̓̓̌͑͋̐̃̿̊̒̾̀̚͞U̸̸̴͍͎̜͍̬̳̖̻͚̦͈ͮ̀̍ͩ̈͡E̶̡̧̦̦̪̦̜̣͔͚̪̫͔̮̺͓̫͈̭͎̍ͬ͊ͫ̔ͣ́̕ͅ ̸̖͙̙͙̝̲͔̮͍͇̬̘̓̍̈́̍̎́̓̽́̕͜͝ͅO̢̐̑͂̓ͬ̊ͤͣ̽ͭ̓̚҉̸̛̛̻̞̠̤͔̦̲̼̬̭̹̻̣̝F̭̦̭̦̄ͣͧ̍̄̑̔ͥ̍̚͜͠ ͦͬ͒ͧ̿̓́̚҉̶̵̭̫̘̜̤̱̬̬̬Lͨͪ̅͑ͮ̊͆ͯ̚͏̨̧̹͚̥̳̭̟̜̪̮̹̦̟̜̗̠̕͟E̸̢̨̧͈̼̣͎̫̰̳͖̤̭̩̥͙͈̟̣͇̿ͥ̋ͭͪ̒̾́͆̈͒̈́ͬͪ̇̅̃́̚ͅG̿ͯͯ͛͊̏͋͊ͭ̏̽̾҉̷̷̶̤̮͖̰̳͎̠̯ͅE̊̋ͭͤͣ͒ͤͮ͏̵͔̝͍̹̬̥̪̜̥̥̙̳̰͎̘N̵̴̸̰̟̠̥͌̉̎͆͟D̶̨̤͍̞̙͓͔͕̠̭̳̮̖̲͊̍̌̃ͭ́͜͞

̈ͧ͗ͬ̾ͬͣ̔͋͒ͭ̿ͨ͂ͧ͋̓͑͏̴͉̮̣͕̙̫̮̹̙͖̲̭̰̭͇͙́́ͅͅ

̸̷̡̙͇͚̖̟̣͉͈̦̣̘̳͓̙̫͗̃ͯͬ̆ͤ̇ͬ̊ͥ̽̚͜I̷̧̛͓̭͉̳̣̮̳̬̯̞̼̥̦̻͇̣̤̋ͤͨ̊̒ͮ̏̍ͣ̉ͯ͊̅̽́̚̚͠ ̷̧͍͎̜̩̩̫̟̼̬̞͓̤̣͔̗̞̹̈̂ͧͥͫ̋̿͊̿̃ͯ́̈ͅͅM̟͖̗̝̤̼ͪ̌͊ͤ̂͋̔͌͜͞U̧̩̘͍̜̬̝̮̜͙͇͓̘̜̹͔̤̲̤̎ͪͣͦ̽͛͢͟͜ͅSͧ̃̔̆ͥ̏̋̅͋́ͨ͝͏̴̹̬̬̥̀͝T̵̛̐̅̾͐̇ͭ̐͑ͪ͆̎̉̌̚̚҉̮͚̠̫̜͓̻̪͍̯̪̺̲̮̫̠̺ ̛̗̠͍̫̲͕̤͕̼̠̝͙̰̋̐ͭ̓̆̽͘͜͝O̵̧̠̤͓̞̗̯̻ͥ̂̆͋̌ͫ͛͒̆̀́Fͥ͆͑͆͌̓͑̍ͯ̀ͣ̓̂̈ͤ̆͊̒́̚͏͍̙̠̳̩͉̀F̴̟̩͇͙̖͓̺̤̮̥͇͕̠̿̓͐́͊̔̈́͐͊͂ͦ̚͠Ȩ̷̨̡͍̥̯͙̮̼̟̝̘̱̟͖͓̜̰̭͐ͩͦ͒̈́̑R̅͐͐̂̂ͬ͋ͮͪ̉̋̊͂̂ͩ̿̔͝͏̺͔͕̗̘̟̺̼͔̮̱ ̶̲̙̗̲͕̹̹̖͍̫̩̲͛̿̎ͩͣ͝Y̶̜̮̫͇͎̟͕͔̾̃͂ͦ͋́O̾͋̍̚͡҉̡̧͙̱̯̳̖͕̖͈̰̤̹Ų̢͈̙͍̫̲̭̲̘̭̬̥̱̿͛ͧͧͬͬͥ́ͪ͊̓̇́̃̅̀̚ ̶̨͇͔͚̭͛͒͆̑͐͛͢Ţ̷̛̬̖̻̰̜̂ͭͥ̄̏̓̄͒ͪ̋͊̄ͥ͒̊̾̂̀͜Ḩ̮̪̠̝͖̞͚̭͈̟͕̽̒̒̅͗̊ͯͯ̔ͬ͝E̢̼̦̫̱ͩ̍̈́̒͒͘ ͑̈́̆̓̊̈́ͥ̐̓̉̓̉̿͘҉͍̣̗̝̪̳̬̜̙C̵͕̰͍͎̱̱̖͙̮̾ͪ̎ͧͮ̀͞ͅH̬̰̹͈̠̻̹͔ͮ͒ͨ̓̾̑̄͛ͮ͐̽ͭ̿́͝Ô̡̜̞͈̹͈͂̎͛͊͑̿͐̓ͧI̵̢̧̨̳͈͖̗̺̼͈̓̽͂̍̉̏̓̐͘C̸̖͈̰̙̜͎͚̲̹̺̖̾̅ͤͤ̽ͣ͛́̃ͪ̈́̒͒͑̋́͜E̵̷̸̽͌̏̆ͥ͌̐̂͗ͪ̍̅̉̔̑̚҉̹̘͖̦͉͈̭̖̖͉̺̹̯̲̕

Magnadeus said:
"UGH, fine." Janet followed him in to the volcano.
And then they saw Hephaestus.

"Huh. Pretty big."

Y̸̭͓̟͖̦̤͙̓ͭͥͧ̾̋̓͆̾͆̋ͫ͌͛̀Oͫ̋̉̂̊͂͑̄͒͊̍ͤ͂̐ͯͯͬ̇ͤ҉͜҉̥͈͕̬͈̜̝̩̹̕U̇́̊ͦͥ̅̆ͩͬͬ͒ͧͩͨ҉̵̡̤͙̘̘́͟

̴̴̣̭̖͍̖̟͔̓ͭ͋̅̏ͨ̐̔̎͌͒ͫ̑ͬ̒ͤ͡ͅͅ

̷̧͉͈̣͙̙̬͈͙̠͎̫̉̾͒̃ͪͪ̽̀͝R̠̬̠̗̖͙̩̐̽̓͒̍̑̿̉͆̊ͫ͘͢Eͥ̐͋͂̐̆҉̡͕͎͖̭̲̣͔͈̬̖̘̼̪̻͟͢͠D̢̛̳̹̞͔̩̰̳͍̼͐̈ͬͣͤ̓̃ͧͫ͑ͫ̑ͅ ̸̛̲̥̜̣̟͉͆̉͑̄̃͂̋ͧ̆͗̑ͧ̀͢Šͦ̃ͨ͊̇̅̔̽ͤͧͤͨ̎ͮ̚҉̲͚̲͚̞͔̻͘͜͡Iͨ̆̐͂͊̓ͤ̌ͭ͐͛̆͛ͭ̾̐̀҉͓̞̖͕̫͖̘̙̺͙̤̭̙͓̕R̵̘̰̩͔̻͕̙͖̫̣̰̻̎ͦ͆̓̋ͭ̆̚̚͠ͅ

̢͍̦͕͇̣̘͖̪̤̙̳͒̑̋̔̈͑͗͐̐́̾̍̈̈̒̏̊̽̚͝

̴̡̮̹̭̥̗̱̲̘̲̙̤̞̱͛̍ͯ͗̿͛̇̉̂͊͊̀̇̔ͤ̀͛͘͞Y̸̓́͂̀ͨ́̈́͏̨͇͕̜̼̦̞Óͩͫ͋̋ͯ̅ͧͭ҉҉̹͇̹̥̱U̗̜̫̼̜̼͕̜̮̼̲͖͐͌ͮ̾͛̎̚͝͞ ̷̓̿͋̆̀͡҉̹̜̱̱̹̩͓̺̝̱͉̱̤͠Â̡͉͔͕͇̝̩̳͓̱̫̜̫̆͋̿́͞R̶̡̔͂̍̿ͩͤ͗̃̍̔̊͊ͦ͊̾҉̪̯̜̗̘̻͇̤ͅE̡͚̮̮͚̠̻̼̹̦͈͕͔͇̻͕̾̽̈ͯ͋ͤ̄ͪ͊ͣ̚͞ ̭̥̣͉͍͚̣͈̤̰̥͈̮̞ͤ͌ͪ̀ͥ̾̑͌̀́͜͞ͅͅT̡̮̪̺͚̜̳ͧ͛̈̆ͮ̀͘̕͞H̙̮͇͙̦̖͖̟̭͉̦̭̲̪̙͔͉̠͍̎̇͗̐ͩ́̃́͘̕Ë͐̃ͤͣͮ̈͟҉̨̭̭̻̭̼̦̲͎ ̷̢̫̺̗̤͈̳̼̟̲̝̠̗̈́̌̾ͯ̌͛Ŗ̡͎̭͚̖͍̩̠͚̲͓̙̻̰̱̍͆̒͒ͫͣ̃̽͂̔͊͌̃̑̔ͦ͒̌Ȯͮ̔̏ͪ͋̉̀̍̈́̑̚͠҉̢͍̮̝̺͍̦͍̫͇͈͈̕͟Ģ̢̜̫̦̟̣̭̪̼̤̅ͯͩ̓̓̌͑͋̐̃̿̊̒̾̀̚͞U̸̸̴͍͎̜͍̬̳̖̻͚̦͈ͮ̀̍ͩ̈͡E̶̡̧̦̦̪̦̜̣͔͚̪̫͔̮̺͓̫͈̭͎̍ͬ͊ͫ̔ͣ́̕ͅ ̸̖͙̙͙̝̲͔̮͍͇̬̘̓̍̈́̍̎́̓̽́̕͜͝ͅO̢̐̑͂̓ͬ̊ͤͣ̽ͭ̓̚҉̸̛̛̻̞̠̤͔̦̲̼̬̭̹̻̣̝F̭̦̭̦̄ͣͧ̍̄̑̔ͥ̍̚͜͠ ͦͬ͒ͧ̿̓́̚҉̶̵̭̫̘̜̤̱̬̬̬Lͨͪ̅͑ͮ̊͆ͯ̚͏̨̧̹͚̥̳̭̟̜̪̮̹̦̟̜̗̠̕͟E̸̢̨̧͈̼̣͎̫̰̳͖̤̭̩̥͙͈̟̣͇̿ͥ̋ͭͪ̒̾́͆̈͒̈́ͬͪ̇̅̃́̚ͅG̿ͯͯ͛͊̏͋͊ͭ̏̽̾҉̷̷̶̤̮͖̰̳͎̠̯ͅE̊̋ͭͤͣ͒ͤͮ͏̵͔̝͍̹̬̥̪̜̥̥̙̳̰͎̘N̵̴̸̰̟̠̥͌̉̎͆͟D̶̨̤͍̞̙͓͔͕̠̭̳̮̖̲͊̍̌̃ͭ́͜͞

̈ͧ͗ͬ̾ͬͣ̔͋͒ͭ̿ͨ͂ͧ͋̓͑͏̴͉̮̣͕̙̫̮̹̙͖̲̭̰̭͇͙́́ͅͅ

̸̷̡̙͇͚̖̟̣͉͈̦̣̘̳͓̙̫͗̃ͯͬ̆ͤ̇ͬ̊ͥ̽̚͜I̷̧̛͓̭͉̳̣̮̳̬̯̞̼̥̦̻͇̣̤̋ͤͨ̊̒ͮ̏̍ͣ̉ͯ͊̅̽́̚̚͠ ̷̧͍͎̜̩̩̫̟̼̬̞͓̤̣͔̗̞̹̈̂ͧͥͫ̋̿͊̿̃ͯ́̈ͅͅM̟͖̗̝̤̼ͪ̌͊ͤ̂͋̔͌͜͞U̧̩̘͍̜̬̝̮̜͙͇͓̘̜̹͔̤̲̤̎ͪͣͦ̽͛͢͟͜ͅSͧ̃̔̆ͥ̏̋̅͋́ͨ͝͏̴̹̬̬̥̀͝T̵̛̐̅̾͐̇ͭ̐͑ͪ͆̎̉̌̚̚҉̮͚̠̫̜͓̻̪͍̯̪̺̲̮̫̠̺ ̛̗̠͍̫̲͕̤͕̼̠̝͙̰̋̐ͭ̓̆̽͘͜͝O̵̧̠̤͓̞̗̯̻ͥ̂̆͋̌ͫ͛͒̆̀́Fͥ͆͑͆͌̓͑̍ͯ̀ͣ̓̂̈ͤ̆͊̒́̚͏͍̙̠̳̩͉̀F̴̟̩͇͙̖͓̺̤̮̥͇͕̠̿̓͐́͊̔̈́͐͊͂ͦ̚͠Ȩ̷̨̡͍̥̯͙̮̼̟̝̘̱̟͖͓̜̰̭͐ͩͦ͒̈́̑R̅͐͐̂̂ͬ͋ͮͪ̉̋̊͂̂ͩ̿̔͝͏̺͔͕̗̘̟̺̼͔̮̱ ̶̲̙̗̲͕̹̹̖͍̫̩̲͛̿̎ͩͣ͝Y̶̜̮̫͇͎̟͕͔̾̃͂ͦ͋́O̾͋̍̚͡҉̡̧͙̱̯̳̖͕̖͈̰̤̹Ų̢͈̙͍̫̲̭̲̘̭̬̥̱̿͛ͧͧͬͬͥ́ͪ͊̓̇́̃̅̀̚ ̶̨͇͔͚̭͛͒͆̑͐͛͢Ţ̷̛̬̖̻̰̜̂ͭͥ̄̏̓̄͒ͪ̋͊̄ͥ͒̊̾̂̀͜Ḩ̮̪̠̝͖̞͚̭͈̟͕̽̒̒̅͗̊ͯͯ̔ͬ͝E̢̼̦̫̱ͩ̍̈́̒͒͘ ͑̈́̆̓̊̈́ͥ̐̓̉̓̉̿͘҉͍̣̗̝̪̳̬̜̙C̵͕̰͍͎̱̱̖͙̮̾ͪ̎ͧͮ̀͞ͅH̬̰̹͈̠̻̹͔ͮ͒ͨ̓̾̑̄͛ͮ͐̽ͭ̿́͝Ô̡̜̞͈̹͈͂̎͛͊͑̿͐̓ͧI̵̢̧̨̳͈͖̗̺̼͈̓̽͂̍̉̏̓̐͘C̸̖͈̰̙̜͎͚̲̹̺̖̾̅ͤͤ̽ͣ͛́̃ͪ̈́̒͒͑̋́͜E̵̷̸̽͌̏̆ͥ͌̐̂͗ͪ̍̅̉̔̑̚҉̹̘͖̦͉͈̭̖̖͉̺̹̯̲̕
Jack frowned, covering his ears.

"Why, just, WHY! Seriously, your voice is like ear rape man! Look, just tell me what this 'choice' is and I'll give you my answer and be on my way."

Kinsol looked at his tablet while collecting the grist he had gotten sighing

InconsistantConductor has began trolling glitterGasterpod

IC:(.x.): Hey you there, I hope your okay I finally got into my medium message me back when you can okay?

InconsistantConductor has ceased trolling glitterGasterpod

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowned, covering his ears.
"Why, just, WHY! Seriously, your voice is like ear rape man! Look, just tell me what this 'choice' is and I'll give you my answer and be on my way."
"
"Uh, what? You can hear words out of him?"

Y̶̡̧̥͖͍͈̮̮̗̹͉̩͚̳͎̌ͯ̂̆̄̏̓ͩ̂̌̐̓̀ͬ̈́̈́̚͠O̡͍̺̘͍̯̩̖̥͓̭͍̮ͮ̏͗͋ͪ̽ͩ͊ͮͩͥ̑̆͐ͨ͘͢ͅU̡̡̱̲͕͈͚̺̦̥̠̖̱̘̱͙̻̖̔̌̍ͨ͒̄ͥ̆͋̓͌̀ͧ͌ͅ ̵̨̡̺͎̗͎̊͐̈̉ͣ̇ͮ̐̇̑̂ͮ̽ͤ̓C̶̢̯̰͇̣̙̤͙̯̙̮̻̫̫̲͖̔ͥͯ̽̄ͬ̊̍͋́͡Ȧͮ̀͒ͯ̃̑ͦ̔̒̾̉̋҉̻̟̰͓͖̣͇͡N̷̷̪̟͈̩̣̙̮͉̲̟̟̰̄͐͋ͥ̾̾͛͋ͩͬ̀͑̽͗̽͑̆̐́ ̅ͭ͊͗̓ͤ̇̐̓̎ͨ͏̷͏̯͔̜̥̜̥̫͍̭M̷͎̻͍̹̥̠̖͔̘̳͕͍̼̜̗̯̜̬͔͊̾͒͒͑̓͛̐ͥͧ̇̅̂ͮ̌̀͝͞͝E͌̽͊̔̏ͭ̉̀̅͊ͣ̾͌ͪ́͋̾ͪ҉̯̘̪̱͙́́͜͡L̩̠̹̬̮̲͊ͨ̃͛͋ͮ͋̇͘͡T̛͌̉̑̿ͩ̌̇ͤ̈́ͩ͋̈́̆҉̘̝͍̳̯̹͎ ̶̢̛͈̼̼̬̀ͨ͛̎ͦ͒ͦ̆ͮ̓͛͒͒ͣ̓̃̚̚͢͢ͅT̴̝̫̮̤̬̖̱͔̞̜̺̝̞̪̈́͆̀̽͛̍̃̉ͩ͜͞͡͡H̡̞͖̣͉͕̗̗͖̙͕͚̬͕̙̭͇̱̣̫̔̏͒ͬ́̀̚͝E̷̶͎̹̱͔͖̞̝̬̼̠͇͓̰̭̙ͤ̓ͤ̿̿͆ ̶͔͍̯̳̪̠͓͙̼̬͇̞̪̺̈́̄́̿͒̔͗̐́͝Î̸ͤ̽̈́̿̈͑ͨ̊͆̐ͮͬ͌҉͕͍̮̳̟͕̻̦̫̳̬̻͎̤̜͙͇͞ͅͅC̢̨̢̭͔̜̙̗͙̰̝͎̗̱͍̺͕̓̋ͬͪͮ͆̅͗͑̈́ͪ̊̅̑͂̒͗̄̆͢ͅEͪ͛ͮ͑̋͌̃̋̉̕҉͟͝҉͕͙̪̣͉̪

̊̒ͪͦ͋͂ͦ̎ͤ̉͒̈́̆͗͟͏̷̧̢̼̱̻̘͇̬̜͇͉̣̗

̧̓͋ͦ̒ͧ̓͂̏̓ͥ̏̈̂ͥͭ̉̇͌̿͢͏̥̘̝̗̯̝̼̞̜̬̫̲̰̯͙̺̭ͅAͯ͒ͤ̏ͬ̂ͫ̒ͥ̑̌̓̚͏̛̲̖̞̝̞͎̞͉͍̜͍͈͝N̵̶̞̲̦͍͕̤̖̮̻̯͙̬̪̹̒ͯ̄͋̍ͧ̀ͫͭ́ͦ̃̀͘͟ͅͅD̈̃̈͒ͩͣ͋ͯ̅ͧ͛ͪͯ̂ͮ̒ͭ҉̢̦͔̝̻̻͕̙̜̖̞̭͍͇͉ ̴̯͕̞̙̪̫̻̫͈͚̗͚ͯ̋̊̃ͭ̍ͧͭ̉ͣ͛ͣͫͮͪ̄͒̕͘͝Eͬ̐̄ͬ͂̒̎ͧ̂ͩ͑́͊̉͋̋̀͊ͫ͏҉̣͎̯̤̪̜͕̹͖̖͇̤̀̀ͅṄ̸̨͓͔̭͔͎͈̥̟͂̓ͥ͜͞J͓̰͓̮̩̎̇̔̔̏͟͞Ö̹͎̻̫̦̞̦̞͇̮͇́̆̽̚͜͟͡͞͞Y̡ͤ͛̓͑̊ͨͤͮ̃̉̓̐̚҉͏̢̛͕̤͙͎ ̡͍͈̭̬̺̩̹͙͇̼͒͂ͭ̒̀̊̈ͫ̅̏́ͬ͛̀́́̚Ȃ̜̣͔͚̼̩͚̯͎̏̑ͯ͌̔̆̒͂ͪ̈́̓͢͟ͅ ̾̃̄̍̌̑͊͆̏̌̅ͪ̋̆̆ͥͮ͛͌͘͡҉͓͕̰̤̜̹͈͚̹̞ͅS̷̡͖̘̺̥̤͒̏̉̌̆̉͢U̸̫͔̘͖̙͎̟̟̺̘͈̰͚̫ͣ͌͑͗͌̄̄̓ͨ͊̋͛̍ͦͦ̚͝B̷̘͕̤͍̟͑͂ͥ̉̇ͩ̂͂̅ͫͬ̄̊ͧ̚̚͜͡ͅS̗̤͕̫͙̲̯̳͈̰͍̼̞͖̬̪̳̰̍̆͒ͣ̓͋̈́ͩ̈́͝T̮͎̪̹̯̫̹ͭ̍̈́̇̏͒͑̿͘͟A̸̩̺̣̙̗͈͙̗̩͙̼͈͇̣̲̓ͬ̅̅͜͝N̷̥͈̝̻̰̙ͦ̃ͥ̔̆́͋̀͂͋͘͢T̛̒̑ͤ̓ͭͭ̾̒ͣ̃̏͐̽ͮ̍͏͟͝҉̘̰̤̪̖̱̰̖̗͖̫̺̩̱̯͓̮̻̟Ỉ͂͂ͤ͛̌̚҉̴̴̶̥̻͚͎͓̦̫̗͚͔̠̺͇͖̰͘ͅͅA̜͖̩̖̯ͨ̋ͯ̐͂ͤ̎ͫ͞L̸͓̩̻͓̲͚̪̙̤ͣ̓ͯ̔͋ͬ̓̌͆̌̚͢͡ ̶̲̫̦̩͚̼̜̩̟̳̙̹̬̩ͯͬ͌͆̃̆ͩͫ͐ͦ͌͆̅ͬ̕ͅC̨̟͔̦͖̦̯͕̞͛ͥͬͮͭ̂̀͜H̛̩̭̪̫̻̼͍͈͉̞̗͔̲̘͖̝̿̎̓̅̋̀͝͠A̶̴̢̘̩̝̲̥͈͙̰̞͙͖̲̪̫͖͍̺̤̿ͫ́ͣ̌̔ͪ́̾̂̌͐ͦͫ̑ͮ̆̚̚͘Nͮͩ̈́̈҉̞̠̞͖͔̦͖̯̬̲̪͚̬̣͘ͅC̶̨̫̠̥̰͚̣̱͓̥͆̿ͨ̒̓͒̈́̇͋͑ͯ̆̓̓̚͢Ḛ̡̢̛͙̻͕͖̖̤̪̌ͦ̐̇̎́ͦ͂͊ͤ̌̂̋́ͩ̚ ͇̗̤̼̪̘̼̰̠̝͓̞ͤͮ͊̅̾͊́O̒͌̑ͥ͗ͧ̓̂҉͚̫͔̦̺͖̜̯̣̝̗̟̟̘͘͠F̴̧̂͒ͣ̋̆ͤ̏ͤ̿͆ͮ̊ͧ̃̍ͧ̄́̚҉̖̦̘̩͚̘͕̫̝͟ ̤̼̟̖̗̦̭̭ͩ̄ͪͥ̐̔ͤ̎ͫ̄͗̿̍́͞ͅF̙͕͓̜̙̖̳̥̩̮͉̘̖̬͍͕̤ͯ͆̒ͤͨ͊̓̄̄̀̅͊̌̽͝A̸̡̖͚͕̤̗̻̺̞̻͖͓̻̝̟ͩ͒̽͑̐̌̿͐͛ͯͬͭͭ̀̚I̧̙̠̭͔̩̭͈̤̪̯̤̲̗̦̳ͬͣ̔̍͛͋͊̄̊̌̌̏̽ͫͪͪ̿̊̀͠L̸̴̤̬̜͔̄̂̉ͬ͗͊̍ͫͬ̍̆ͮ͆̏ͧͮ͢͠U̶̧̮̞̟̳̾̿̓̋͠R̶̦̮̭̖̮̮̮͍͉̣̣̬̗̘̳ͭ͗̌͋̏̒ͨ̆͂̄̈́̍ͦ̾͗ͬ͐̌̀̕͡Ê̴̴̛̥͉̗̩̖͒͆ͨ̑̄ͦ̊ͩͣ̚͜ͅ ̬͎̙̟͖͔̦̮̾̓͐ͯ̍ͧ͒̄̔ͤͯ͘͞͞C̷̤͉̠͎͕̭̲͓ͦ̌ͦ͛̂̓O̵͎͔͔̱̺̳ͣͤͭ͋ͭ͂̉ͫͤ͊ͮ́̚N̷̢̤̰̭͚̟̬͈̟̦̹͎͋̎̾̍̑̓ͪ̀͂̏͐̽͑̀͊͗̎͘ͅṮ̴̵̨̫͎͇̱̭̹͇̫̜̹͖̼̼͌͗̏̓ͣ̑̐̈́͗̉̐̆͌͒̆́ͯͬ̅͢͜Ī̸̦͍̬͕̬̱͇̳̪̖̗̤̘ͫ̂̍͂͑̃̽̅ͬ̅̏͛̉̉̏ͭ̚ͅͅN̵̛͉͎̜̯͎̩̰̝̱͖̜̖̥̟̥̘̟̆ͣ̅ͭ̒̀̕͠U̡̳̦͈̜̺̲̺̹̣͕͕͕̦͇̓ͥ̂̑ͮ͘ͅȊ̃̓̾̃̈́͌͌́͊͛̚҉̴̦̤̭͓̠̟̹̟N̶̶̡͉͙̮̺̣̦̥̟̪̝̭̭̹̫̔̅̽ͨͧͥ̋̊͑̄̎̉̆̂͑̀̚͟͟G̵̴̡ͥ͋͌͐̉̓̇͗̋ͤ̾̽͝͏̠͇̻̗̻͔̤͇͓̖̞̘͓̤͎̹̦ ̡ͣ͋̃ͯ͛̋ͩͮͫ͝͏͓͕̯̬̳̩̯͈̤̟̺I̙͔͎͊̌̃̅̍̂̃͟͝ͅN̅ͯͪ͏̰̙̗̺̘̠̝̟̲̙̯̫͟ ̡̲̪̫̦͎̂ͯ̓ͮͥ̽ͨ̏͑̃̐̌ͪ͌ͭ͒͐ͦ͢T̨̛̰̫͕͓̬̰͍̂̾ͦ̈ͩ̄̎H̷̨̦̣̭̱̩͗ͥ̇͑̄̋ͫ͛̕͢͞ͅE̶̶̥̜̼͇͎̼̟̣͎͕̖͖͉ͪ̇̈́̎̋ͬͫ͝ ̶̨̫̙̪̮̈̾ͣ̋ͨ̋̄͂ͤͪ̇̕G̡̤̹̥̮̳̃ͪ͗̽̈́ͅȦ̡̗̫͇̗̦̣̻̣̮͉͇̜̊̊ͧ͛̒͛͋̂̇̀̚͢͠M̡ͨ͊͂̄͛͆̉ͫͨ̍̕҉̩̭͓̖͕͕͡Ȩ̴̞̦̭̰͇͎̦̩̮̱͆̐̾͑̿̐̄

̶̼̫̱̝͖̫͔̼̣͖͖͓̭̱̓̓̃ͅͅ

̶̡̛̺̦͖̞̯̺̗̘̗͍͕͂̑͑͆̀ͦ̑̈́ͪ̚͟O͊̿ͨͪ̍̾ͤ͊͌̔͋̋̃͗͏̘͍͚̩͓̟̲̖̀͜͝R̴̢͕͚͉̜̭̮͓̦̭̭͉͖̖͆̾̌̉̋̾́͛ͣ̍ͨͨ̓̽ͦ͛ͥ͛͢ͅ ̛̦͕̠̠̬͉̬̫̬̪̬̩̝̏͛̓ͦ̚͘͢͡Y̷̴̢̮͕̼̬̜̺̼̪͇̠̦̜̣̾ͩ̾͗͆ͦ͐ͩ̿͑ͧ͌̄͝͝ͅO̅ͧ̎ͯͫ̄ͬ̆̉ͨͦ̎ͬͦ͊̍̃̓͏̴̷̢҉̤̤̟͍̪̥̯̗̫̗̼̖̥̬̗̦̭U̴̞̤̦͎͎̖̬̣̤̫̻͕ͤ͊̈́̐̿̿̐ͧͦ̍̈́͂̀̎̓͘͟͠͞ ̲̺͖̤̤͕͈͈̯̭̺͚̰̞̰̦͓̿͆̿͡ͅM̶̼͖̰̘͈̄͐̒̚͡Ȁ̐̏̽̃ͬ̒ͦ͊͏̻͈̭͖̟̦̦̥͔̫͔͓͓͉͉̬̱͟͠͝͡Y̷̵̮̝̥̟̱̲̭̥̝̗̟̝ͥ͑́̇ͣ̓̂͒ͬͩ͛ ̷̢̻͇͇͈̙̥̭̺͉͇̝͑̄̏ͩ̓ͩ̉ͪ̽̆ͯ̇ͮ̚ͅỊ̼̜͙̙̟̝͛ͥ͂̈́͒̉͟͟Ņ̢̯͎̝̖̪̫̬͎͕̝̰͎̖̜̠ͧ̊̿̏̚͟I̒̋́̃ͫ͊̔̾̋̒ͤ̇ͮ͏̫̩̳͍̭̱͔͙̮͕́͜͠ͅT̵̛͇̮̬̟̰̪͉̬̰͕͓̱͙͂͊͌̈ͥ̾̏̽̉ͦͯ̐̉̃͡ͅI̸̢̾̋̔ͤ̌̈́͊̑ͨ̔̾̏̃͌ͪͪͣ̚҉̩̥̼̟̥̰̪͎̳̖͚A̷̵̧̜̭͍͈̗̐̋͊͗̑̅̓̊ͦ͋̿́T̡̧̞̻̬̙͙̺̗͙̰̯̤͓̟̜ͩ͑̄͒́́̃ͨ̀̚ͅE̐ͤ̉͆̋̑҉̴̠̝͉͚̖̙̹͔̫̹̤̀͟ͅ ̵̵̢̖͓̝̰̯͛̏̂ͫͭ͗ͬ̌͆ͤ̿̑ͅŤ̨͍̰͕̞̹̫̎̌ͦ̐̄̍̄̂ͦ̃͊̊ͩͩͬ͛͗̅́̀͜H̴͛ͥͩ̒͊̅͊ͬͥ͒̑̆͛̅́̚҉̬̜̰̻̠̹͓͇̜͓̮͉̮͞͞ͅȄ̴̱̩͙̖̏̒̉͑̐̅͊̔͌̑̒ͩ̌ͤͬ̾͊̀͘͟͢ ̼̻̯̯̆̇̍͊͋͐́ͨͣ̍͂̄͆͛ͧ̾́͜S̢͈̹̗͔̝͚͕̟̺̻̟̘̦̦͉̺̼̼̳̐̋ͧ̈͂̎͊ͮ̾ͤͫ̄ͪ̆͆̒͒́͝͡C̸̡͐͆̿̋͛ͮ̌͂̎̆̐͐ͥ̚͝͏̹͈̞̖̹͖̥̙̳̺̥̼̝͙̼̖̲Ŗ̵̯̜͙͉̯̲͉͈̦̙̪̲͕͕̺̭͚ͮ̒ͬͬ͐̇͒̓̉̑ͤͭ̑̆̄̀ͯ́̚͘͡A̛͌̂̇̚҉̶̡̖̻̖͎̣͔̯̝T̫̳̱͕̩̲̤̳̯̝̬͉̹̱̺̰̣̞͌̅̅̈ͥ͊͛̎̈̈̐͛̑ͯͪ̈́̒̕͢C̀̅̾ͬͤ͋͏̨̼̥̘̤̞͚͎̯̳̝̗͍͕͖̕͢H̴̨̼̬̤͙̠͔̰̲̠̏̆ͥ̓̂ͧ́͟

̶̡̲̩͓̫̟̹͔̮̝̦̭̔ͪ̋̋͌

̵̥̻̙͍̪͓͚͕̤̳̲̺̳̽̍̃̔ͧ̎͌͂̈̿̒ͤ̐̃́͢͜A̢ͮͩͪ̐̿̓͏̟̘͔̹̝̞̭̥̟̭͕̺N̶̙̟̳͔̥̹͍͇̫͉̼͓͙̽̈ͪ̈́ͥ̈́͋̊̈́͛͊̓̈́͒̓͢ͅḐ̱̝͕̺͎̗͉̖̳̦̣͎͖̫̯͚̹̬͇ͧͮͯ̌ͧ͌ͤͥ͛ͪ͑̈́ͩ̌̂̊̀ ̢͋͒̆͐̎͊̔ͫ̆́҉̲̪͖̠̱̫̘̣̦͔͢Ė̯̹̪̫̰̞̋̄ͤ̆̍̓̓̀̍ͤ͒̀̍̆́͢I̵̱͍͓̲̹̻̼͖̳̪̦̫̜̞͋̆̃̓̎̑̋ͣ̿̽̆̈̎̀͟͞T̛͇̮̜̻̝̻̠̼̺̤̬̗̈͋ͯ̉́͛̽̿̕H̡̹̗̰̜̮ͫ̽̿̓E̵̡̟̬̼̳͌̋ͨ̈́͌̚͠͠R̛̘̻̮̰̲͇̥̯͚̊̆̾̂͑͗̇̿ͣ̐̚͜ͅ ̸̧̢͔̤̻̣̣̝̹̆͐̑ͭ́̕L̴̴̎ͮͦ͊̓̓ͣͯ̃͋ͨ̾͆ͨ͑̀͜҉̪̱̠̩̤͖̦ͅO̴̸̠͕͈̺͛̇͌̿̈́̓̓ͦ̏ͯ̽́͑̊̋́̚̕͠S̢̻̦̝͍̘͇͒ͣͪ͂͂ͨͭ͆ͫ̐͑͌̏̌͟͜͠͞Ë́̂̐͌̊ͫ̏̇̓̌́҉̢͈̻̞̩̬̦̹̕ͅ ̶̷̧̡̯͙͖͔͕͇͈͔͚̤̩̪̝̻͚̾̆͒ͫ̏ͦͦ̈͂̅̎̃ͥͥͦ̽Y̟̟͈̞͓̘̟̙͇̻̜̘͙ͨ͑ͪͭ̕͞Ơ̷̮̯̖̖͓̳͙̼̼͖̐͌̈͆͌̿ͫ̆̌̔̍͒̽̏̓ͫ̚͠Ů̶̡̡̮̤͎̬̗̈̋ͮ̐ͬͤ̄̔ͭ̆̊͌͒̐̀ͅŖ̸̞̗̹̼̻̮̣͔͇̮̣̳ͬ̅̋ͥͬ̋ ̢̨͇̼̘͍̮͎̤͙̜͍͕͈̦̭ͥ̍͊͂͑̈ͪ̊̄̀͟Ë̷̢̜̙̹̳̗̜̲̯̤̯͈͚́̑̋̃͊ͥ͝X̷̵̨̞̥̞̣͚͚̝̪̰͓̗̥͚̝̪̳͕͛̅̋̚͢ͅI̷̴̴̮͔̻̘̭͎̼̦͆͆͂̔͐̓̽̎͛̉ͬ̉̐ͩͯ͐ͤ̀̀̕Ş̸̡̰̙͙̰̤̫̬͉͍͍̰̰̙̘̏̈̎ͭ̑ͣ̂̌ͦ̊͡͠ͅͅT̴̮̖͉͎̟̳̩̖̾͐͐̐ͥ̽̀̇̓̐ͦͧ̕͝Eͯ̽͗ͪͤ̉̂̏ͩ̂̈́ͬ͐̆̾͆͆̈́͡͏̖͖̹̦͎̘̦̕N̷̲͚͈̯̭͈̼̯̣͖͙͔̞̻̠͗̽͊͋̐ͯͣ̄͂̚͢͞C̶̳̗͙͕̥̳̱̰̬̥͕͖̪͎͔̙͌ͩͤ͐ͯ̊̔̆̇̾͊̃͗̎́͞E̷̸̝̲̟̲̼̙͎͉̖̔̉̈́̇̔̂̐ͬ͒̑̀͜

̈́ͯ͊̌͊̊̿ͤ͋̊ͯ́͆͂͋ͥ̚̕͏̻̙̟̠̱̼͕̦͖̯̻͔̳̥̭͇̕͢

̧̦̼̹̩̯ͩͩͥͧ̉ͬ̾̌̊͐̃ͤͩ̑ͥ̈ͨ̕͜͞͝ͅͅƠ̧̟̪̩̙̗̠̽͂́ͮ͂ͣͤ͑̔̋̉͑̆̓ͪ̔͑͂̀ͅȐ͖͉͇̟̬͉̣̦̥͕͎͍́͗ͩͮ̾̆͂́͜͠ ̈́̒ͯ̿͞͏̵̠͙̹̜̪͎̫͕̩̪̙̲̥̞̰͔͠ͅͅF̴̨̢̪̞̫̪̦͇̱̖̺̪̪̬̯̲̭͉̯͚̘ͥ̈́̊̇̋̽͂ͣ̂̀̈̆ͦ̀Ă̷̛̞̝̺̪̮̭̙̱͓̮͍̼̺͙̾̈̉̂́͠ͅC̴̸̢̛̮̯̮̮͙̰͇̘̟̼̫͓͔͖͍̗͒̄̄̋͒Ě̴̷̡̾̃ͮ́̏͏̴̫̥͓͈̦͔̱̻̩̠͚̤̩͇̱͓̪̦ ̨̟̦̞̝͙͈̱̬̬͎͖͔͓͈̳̠̞̦̍ͧ̂̔̄ͥ̐̏ͧT̢͕̯̮͙̤͔͈̭̠̗̘͕̜͈͍͑̅̍͂̏ͤ͊̈́̃́̈́̔ͧ͗̚͟ͅͅH̸̛̤̝̩͓̠̘̤̟̦͚͈̭̮̣́̈́̒ͭͣ͌̓ͤ́͂͌̉̕ͅE̸̪̬̤͕̯̱̪̦͍͇̜̭ͮͬ͒ͮ͋̓͂ͤ̈́ͥ̇͠ͅͅ ̸̵̱̬͕͔̗̫͍͙̅͗̏͐͂̾̈̉̈́̎̀͢͢ͅT̡̧̡̠̣̤̖͔̰͔̝̾͑̽̍͆̆ͥͮ̂́̕͟Ḩ͙̱̭͚̐̔͆̓̿̅ͬ͐̈ͣ̃̒̋ͥ̋͐͐͠ͅȐ̶̵̨͚̮̫̹̟͉ͤͫ̾̀̚̕ͅE̛̦̺̜͉̹̩͍̲̍̄̋ͪ̐͌̐͊ͧ̒̋̍ͣ́̀͠A̸̢̤̬̣̙̻̙͇͗ͥͤ͌̄ͦ͊̂ͫ͒͊̃̿͘͠ͅŢ̛͉͖̗̲̤̘͇͕͕͍̭͇͓̹̣͓ͯ̾͆̄͒̽̂̍͊ͦ̐̓ͅͅ ̨̨̠̳̟͎͙͚̬̙͎̙̲ͦͥ͐͑̿̋O̷̺͎͔̯̪̠̟̺͉͎̱̪̖̹̊̀ͬ͋̔̈́̊̌ͩ̋͐̓̀͢͠F̴̌̌͆̀̓ͦ͋͛̑̂̆ͪͩ̓̀̚͜҉͔̘͕̠̜͈͈̟͕̩̯̪̫̳̳͙͕̲̲͡ ̺͖̻͍̥̫̙̼͋ͭ̽̆̀͋̿̐̊ͭ̕͢͝Ḑ͎͓̯ͬͥ͂͛͌̒ͤ̂̾ͫ̓͆ͣͯ͌̐͗ͯ̍̕͟͡Eͪͭ͌̒̃̍̍ͮ͐ͧ͂͠҉̩̠̣̪͙̹͇̞͉͍̩̠̘͕̭͇̙̰͖͘Ȃ̸̢̘̜̮̼͉̘̮͚̗̜̝̟̜̼̬̏͊̓ͯ͊̄͆̐̈̃̈́̑̎̔̽̚Ț͍̻͈̪̰̮̳̘̞̪̰̤͍̰͌͌̓͋ͤ̎̽̿̿̓͌͒̿̚̕͡H̷̷̛͙̳̰͕͖̤̝̮̝̫̱̪̲͇̘̘̥̼̄ͧ̍̔̅͝ͅ

Magnadeus said:
"
"Uh, what? You can hear words out of him?"

Y̶̡̧̥͖͍͈̮̮̗̹͉̩͚̳͎̌ͯ̂̆̄̏̓ͩ̂̌̐̓̀ͬ̈́̈́̚͠O̡͍̺̘͍̯̩̖̥͓̭͍̮ͮ̏͗͋ͪ̽ͩ͊ͮͩͥ̑̆͐ͨ͘͢ͅU̡̡̱̲͕͈͚̺̦̥̠̖̱̘̱͙̻̖̔̌̍ͨ͒̄ͥ̆͋̓͌̀ͧ͌ͅ ̵̨̡̺͎̗͎̊͐̈̉ͣ̇ͮ̐̇̑̂ͮ̽ͤ̓C̶̢̯̰͇̣̙̤͙̯̙̮̻̫̫̲͖̔ͥͯ̽̄ͬ̊̍͋́͡Ȧͮ̀͒ͯ̃̑ͦ̔̒̾̉̋҉̻̟̰͓͖̣͇͡N̷̷̪̟͈̩̣̙̮͉̲̟̟̰̄͐͋ͥ̾̾͛͋ͩͬ̀͑̽͗̽͑̆̐́ ̅ͭ͊͗̓ͤ̇̐̓̎ͨ͏̷͏̯͔̜̥̜̥̫͍̭M̷͎̻͍̹̥̠̖͔̘̳͕͍̼̜̗̯̜̬͔͊̾͒͒͑̓͛̐ͥͧ̇̅̂ͮ̌̀͝͞͝E͌̽͊̔̏ͭ̉̀̅͊ͣ̾͌ͪ́͋̾ͪ҉̯̘̪̱͙́́͜͡L̩̠̹̬̮̲͊ͨ̃͛͋ͮ͋̇͘͡T̛͌̉̑̿ͩ̌̇ͤ̈́ͩ͋̈́̆҉̘̝͍̳̯̹͎ ̶̢̛͈̼̼̬̀ͨ͛̎ͦ͒ͦ̆ͮ̓͛͒͒ͣ̓̃̚̚͢͢ͅT̴̝̫̮̤̬̖̱͔̞̜̺̝̞̪̈́͆̀̽͛̍̃̉ͩ͜͞͡͡H̡̞͖̣͉͕̗̗͖̙͕͚̬͕̙̭͇̱̣̫̔̏͒ͬ́̀̚͝E̷̶͎̹̱͔͖̞̝̬̼̠͇͓̰̭̙ͤ̓ͤ̿̿͆ ̶͔͍̯̳̪̠͓͙̼̬͇̞̪̺̈́̄́̿͒̔͗̐́͝Î̸ͤ̽̈́̿̈͑ͨ̊͆̐ͮͬ͌҉͕͍̮̳̟͕̻̦̫̳̬̻͎̤̜͙͇͞ͅͅC̢̨̢̭͔̜̙̗͙̰̝͎̗̱͍̺͕̓̋ͬͪͮ͆̅͗͑̈́ͪ̊̅̑͂̒͗̄̆͢ͅEͪ͛ͮ͑̋͌̃̋̉̕҉͟͝҉͕͙̪̣͉̪

̊̒ͪͦ͋͂ͦ̎ͤ̉͒̈́̆͗͟͏̷̧̢̼̱̻̘͇̬̜͇͉̣̗

̧̓͋ͦ̒ͧ̓͂̏̓ͥ̏̈̂ͥͭ̉̇͌̿͢͏̥̘̝̗̯̝̼̞̜̬̫̲̰̯͙̺̭ͅAͯ͒ͤ̏ͬ̂ͫ̒ͥ̑̌̓̚͏̛̲̖̞̝̞͎̞͉͍̜͍͈͝N̵̶̞̲̦͍͕̤̖̮̻̯͙̬̪̹̒ͯ̄͋̍ͧ̀ͫͭ́ͦ̃̀͘͟ͅͅD̈̃̈͒ͩͣ͋ͯ̅ͧ͛ͪͯ̂ͮ̒ͭ҉̢̦͔̝̻̻͕̙̜̖̞̭͍͇͉ ̴̯͕̞̙̪̫̻̫͈͚̗͚ͯ̋̊̃ͭ̍ͧͭ̉ͣ͛ͣͫͮͪ̄͒̕͘͝Eͬ̐̄ͬ͂̒̎ͧ̂ͩ͑́͊̉͋̋̀͊ͫ͏҉̣͎̯̤̪̜͕̹͖̖͇̤̀̀ͅṄ̸̨͓͔̭͔͎͈̥̟͂̓ͥ͜͞J͓̰͓̮̩̎̇̔̔̏͟͞Ö̹͎̻̫̦̞̦̞͇̮͇́̆̽̚͜͟͡͞͞Y̡ͤ͛̓͑̊ͨͤͮ̃̉̓̐̚҉͏̢̛͕̤͙͎ ̡͍͈̭̬̺̩̹͙͇̼͒͂ͭ̒̀̊̈ͫ̅̏́ͬ͛̀́́̚Ȃ̜̣͔͚̼̩͚̯͎̏̑ͯ͌̔̆̒͂ͪ̈́̓͢͟ͅ ̾̃̄̍̌̑͊͆̏̌̅ͪ̋̆̆ͥͮ͛͌͘͡҉͓͕̰̤̜̹͈͚̹̞ͅS̷̡͖̘̺̥̤͒̏̉̌̆̉͢U̸̫͔̘͖̙͎̟̟̺̘͈̰͚̫ͣ͌͑͗͌̄̄̓ͨ͊̋͛̍ͦͦ̚͝B̷̘͕̤͍̟͑͂ͥ̉̇ͩ̂͂̅ͫͬ̄̊ͧ̚̚͜͡ͅS̗̤͕̫͙̲̯̳͈̰͍̼̞͖̬̪̳̰̍̆͒ͣ̓͋̈́ͩ̈́͝T̮͎̪̹̯̫̹ͭ̍̈́̇̏͒͑̿͘͟A̸̩̺̣̙̗͈͙̗̩͙̼͈͇̣̲̓ͬ̅̅͜͝N̷̥͈̝̻̰̙ͦ̃ͥ̔̆́͋̀͂͋͘͢T̛̒̑ͤ̓ͭͭ̾̒ͣ̃̏͐̽ͮ̍͏͟͝҉̘̰̤̪̖̱̰̖̗͖̫̺̩̱̯͓̮̻̟Ỉ͂͂ͤ͛̌̚҉̴̴̶̥̻͚͎͓̦̫̗͚͔̠̺͇͖̰͘ͅͅA̜͖̩̖̯ͨ̋ͯ̐͂ͤ̎ͫ͞L̸͓̩̻͓̲͚̪̙̤ͣ̓ͯ̔͋ͬ̓̌͆̌̚͢͡ ̶̲̫̦̩͚̼̜̩̟̳̙̹̬̩ͯͬ͌͆̃̆ͩͫ͐ͦ͌͆̅ͬ̕ͅC̨̟͔̦͖̦̯͕̞͛ͥͬͮͭ̂̀͜H̛̩̭̪̫̻̼͍͈͉̞̗͔̲̘͖̝̿̎̓̅̋̀͝͠A̶̴̢̘̩̝̲̥͈͙̰̞͙͖̲̪̫͖͍̺̤̿ͫ́ͣ̌̔ͪ́̾̂̌͐ͦͫ̑ͮ̆̚̚͘Nͮͩ̈́̈҉̞̠̞͖͔̦͖̯̬̲̪͚̬̣͘ͅC̶̨̫̠̥̰͚̣̱͓̥͆̿ͨ̒̓͒̈́̇͋͑ͯ̆̓̓̚͢Ḛ̡̢̛͙̻͕͖̖̤̪̌ͦ̐̇̎́ͦ͂͊ͤ̌̂̋́ͩ̚ ͇̗̤̼̪̘̼̰̠̝͓̞ͤͮ͊̅̾͊́O̒͌̑ͥ͗ͧ̓̂҉͚̫͔̦̺͖̜̯̣̝̗̟̟̘͘͠F̴̧̂͒ͣ̋̆ͤ̏ͤ̿͆ͮ̊ͧ̃̍ͧ̄́̚҉̖̦̘̩͚̘͕̫̝͟ ̤̼̟̖̗̦̭̭ͩ̄ͪͥ̐̔ͤ̎ͫ̄͗̿̍́͞ͅF̙͕͓̜̙̖̳̥̩̮͉̘̖̬͍͕̤ͯ͆̒ͤͨ͊̓̄̄̀̅͊̌̽͝A̸̡̖͚͕̤̗̻̺̞̻͖͓̻̝̟ͩ͒̽͑̐̌̿͐͛ͯͬͭͭ̀̚I̧̙̠̭͔̩̭͈̤̪̯̤̲̗̦̳ͬͣ̔̍͛͋͊̄̊̌̌̏̽ͫͪͪ̿̊̀͠L̸̴̤̬̜͔̄̂̉ͬ͗͊̍ͫͬ̍̆ͮ͆̏ͧͮ͢͠U̶̧̮̞̟̳̾̿̓̋͠R̶̦̮̭̖̮̮̮͍͉̣̣̬̗̘̳ͭ͗̌͋̏̒ͨ̆͂̄̈́̍ͦ̾͗ͬ͐̌̀̕͡Ê̴̴̛̥͉̗̩̖͒͆ͨ̑̄ͦ̊ͩͣ̚͜ͅ ̬͎̙̟͖͔̦̮̾̓͐ͯ̍ͧ͒̄̔ͤͯ͘͞͞C̷̤͉̠͎͕̭̲͓ͦ̌ͦ͛̂̓O̵͎͔͔̱̺̳ͣͤͭ͋ͭ͂̉ͫͤ͊ͮ́̚N̷̢̤̰̭͚̟̬͈̟̦̹͎͋̎̾̍̑̓ͪ̀͂̏͐̽͑̀͊͗̎͘ͅṮ̴̵̨̫͎͇̱̭̹͇̫̜̹͖̼̼͌͗̏̓ͣ̑̐̈́͗̉̐̆͌͒̆́ͯͬ̅͢͜Ī̸̦͍̬͕̬̱͇̳̪̖̗̤̘ͫ̂̍͂͑̃̽̅ͬ̅̏͛̉̉̏ͭ̚ͅͅN̵̛͉͎̜̯͎̩̰̝̱͖̜̖̥̟̥̘̟̆ͣ̅ͭ̒̀̕͠U̡̳̦͈̜̺̲̺̹̣͕͕͕̦͇̓ͥ̂̑ͮ͘ͅȊ̃̓̾̃̈́͌͌́͊͛̚҉̴̦̤̭͓̠̟̹̟N̶̶̡͉͙̮̺̣̦̥̟̪̝̭̭̹̫̔̅̽ͨͧͥ̋̊͑̄̎̉̆̂͑̀̚͟͟G̵̴̡ͥ͋͌͐̉̓̇͗̋ͤ̾̽͝͏̠͇̻̗̻͔̤͇͓̖̞̘͓̤͎̹̦ ̡ͣ͋̃ͯ͛̋ͩͮͫ͝͏͓͕̯̬̳̩̯͈̤̟̺I̙͔͎͊̌̃̅̍̂̃͟͝ͅN̅ͯͪ͏̰̙̗̺̘̠̝̟̲̙̯̫͟ ̡̲̪̫̦͎̂ͯ̓ͮͥ̽ͨ̏͑̃̐̌ͪ͌ͭ͒͐ͦ͢T̨̛̰̫͕͓̬̰͍̂̾ͦ̈ͩ̄̎H̷̨̦̣̭̱̩͗ͥ̇͑̄̋ͫ͛̕͢͞ͅE̶̶̥̜̼͇͎̼̟̣͎͕̖͖͉ͪ̇̈́̎̋ͬͫ͝ ̶̨̫̙̪̮̈̾ͣ̋ͨ̋̄͂ͤͪ̇̕G̡̤̹̥̮̳̃ͪ͗̽̈́ͅȦ̡̗̫͇̗̦̣̻̣̮͉͇̜̊̊ͧ͛̒͛͋̂̇̀̚͢͠M̡ͨ͊͂̄͛͆̉ͫͨ̍̕҉̩̭͓̖͕͕͡Ȩ̴̞̦̭̰͇͎̦̩̮̱͆̐̾͑̿̐̄

̶̼̫̱̝͖̫͔̼̣͖͖͓̭̱̓̓̃ͅͅ

̶̡̛̺̦͖̞̯̺̗̘̗͍͕͂̑͑͆̀ͦ̑̈́ͪ̚͟O͊̿ͨͪ̍̾ͤ͊͌̔͋̋̃͗͏̘͍͚̩͓̟̲̖̀͜͝R̴̢͕͚͉̜̭̮͓̦̭̭͉͖̖͆̾̌̉̋̾́͛ͣ̍ͨͨ̓̽ͦ͛ͥ͛͢ͅ ̛̦͕̠̠̬͉̬̫̬̪̬̩̝̏͛̓ͦ̚͘͢͡Y̷̴̢̮͕̼̬̜̺̼̪͇̠̦̜̣̾ͩ̾͗͆ͦ͐ͩ̿͑ͧ͌̄͝͝ͅO̅ͧ̎ͯͫ̄ͬ̆̉ͨͦ̎ͬͦ͊̍̃̓͏̴̷̢҉̤̤̟͍̪̥̯̗̫̗̼̖̥̬̗̦̭U̴̞̤̦͎͎̖̬̣̤̫̻͕ͤ͊̈́̐̿̿̐ͧͦ̍̈́͂̀̎̓͘͟͠͞ ̲̺͖̤̤͕͈͈̯̭̺͚̰̞̰̦͓̿͆̿͡ͅM̶̼͖̰̘͈̄͐̒̚͡Ȁ̐̏̽̃ͬ̒ͦ͊͏̻͈̭͖̟̦̦̥͔̫͔͓͓͉͉̬̱͟͠͝͡Y̷̵̮̝̥̟̱̲̭̥̝̗̟̝ͥ͑́̇ͣ̓̂͒ͬͩ͛ ̷̢̻͇͇͈̙̥̭̺͉͇̝͑̄̏ͩ̓ͩ̉ͪ̽̆ͯ̇ͮ̚ͅỊ̼̜͙̙̟̝͛ͥ͂̈́͒̉͟͟Ņ̢̯͎̝̖̪̫̬͎͕̝̰͎̖̜̠ͧ̊̿̏̚͟I̒̋́̃ͫ͊̔̾̋̒ͤ̇ͮ͏̫̩̳͍̭̱͔͙̮͕́͜͠ͅT̵̛͇̮̬̟̰̪͉̬̰͕͓̱͙͂͊͌̈ͥ̾̏̽̉ͦͯ̐̉̃͡ͅI̸̢̾̋̔ͤ̌̈́͊̑ͨ̔̾̏̃͌ͪͪͣ̚҉̩̥̼̟̥̰̪͎̳̖͚A̷̵̧̜̭͍͈̗̐̋͊͗̑̅̓̊ͦ͋̿́T̡̧̞̻̬̙͙̺̗͙̰̯̤͓̟̜ͩ͑̄͒́́̃ͨ̀̚ͅE̐ͤ̉͆̋̑҉̴̠̝͉͚̖̙̹͔̫̹̤̀͟ͅ ̵̵̢̖͓̝̰̯͛̏̂ͫͭ͗ͬ̌͆ͤ̿̑ͅŤ̨͍̰͕̞̹̫̎̌ͦ̐̄̍̄̂ͦ̃͊̊ͩͩͬ͛͗̅́̀͜H̴͛ͥͩ̒͊̅͊ͬͥ͒̑̆͛̅́̚҉̬̜̰̻̠̹͓͇̜͓̮͉̮͞͞ͅȄ̴̱̩͙̖̏̒̉͑̐̅͊̔͌̑̒ͩ̌ͤͬ̾͊̀͘͟͢ ̼̻̯̯̆̇̍͊͋͐́ͨͣ̍͂̄͆͛ͧ̾́͜S̢͈̹̗͔̝͚͕̟̺̻̟̘̦̦͉̺̼̼̳̐̋ͧ̈͂̎͊ͮ̾ͤͫ̄ͪ̆͆̒͒́͝͡C̸̡͐͆̿̋͛ͮ̌͂̎̆̐͐ͥ̚͝͏̹͈̞̖̹͖̥̙̳̺̥̼̝͙̼̖̲Ŗ̵̯̜͙͉̯̲͉͈̦̙̪̲͕͕̺̭͚ͮ̒ͬͬ͐̇͒̓̉̑ͤͭ̑̆̄̀ͯ́̚͘͡A̛͌̂̇̚҉̶̡̖̻̖͎̣͔̯̝T̫̳̱͕̩̲̤̳̯̝̬͉̹̱̺̰̣̞͌̅̅̈ͥ͊͛̎̈̈̐͛̑ͯͪ̈́̒̕͢C̀̅̾ͬͤ͋͏̨̼̥̘̤̞͚͎̯̳̝̗͍͕͖̕͢H̴̨̼̬̤͙̠͔̰̲̠̏̆ͥ̓̂ͧ́͟

̶̡̲̩͓̫̟̹͔̮̝̦̭̔ͪ̋̋͌

̵̥̻̙͍̪͓͚͕̤̳̲̺̳̽̍̃̔ͧ̎͌͂̈̿̒ͤ̐̃́͢͜A̢ͮͩͪ̐̿̓͏̟̘͔̹̝̞̭̥̟̭͕̺N̶̙̟̳͔̥̹͍͇̫͉̼͓͙̽̈ͪ̈́ͥ̈́͋̊̈́͛͊̓̈́͒̓͢ͅḐ̱̝͕̺͎̗͉̖̳̦̣͎͖̫̯͚̹̬͇ͧͮͯ̌ͧ͌ͤͥ͛ͪ͑̈́ͩ̌̂̊̀ ̢͋͒̆͐̎͊̔ͫ̆́҉̲̪͖̠̱̫̘̣̦͔͢Ė̯̹̪̫̰̞̋̄ͤ̆̍̓̓̀̍ͤ͒̀̍̆́͢I̵̱͍͓̲̹̻̼͖̳̪̦̫̜̞͋̆̃̓̎̑̋ͣ̿̽̆̈̎̀͟͞T̛͇̮̜̻̝̻̠̼̺̤̬̗̈͋ͯ̉́͛̽̿̕H̡̹̗̰̜̮ͫ̽̿̓E̵̡̟̬̼̳͌̋ͨ̈́͌̚͠͠R̛̘̻̮̰̲͇̥̯͚̊̆̾̂͑͗̇̿ͣ̐̚͜ͅ ̸̧̢͔̤̻̣̣̝̹̆͐̑ͭ́̕L̴̴̎ͮͦ͊̓̓ͣͯ̃͋ͨ̾͆ͨ͑̀͜҉̪̱̠̩̤͖̦ͅO̴̸̠͕͈̺͛̇͌̿̈́̓̓ͦ̏ͯ̽́͑̊̋́̚̕͠S̢̻̦̝͍̘͇͒ͣͪ͂͂ͨͭ͆ͫ̐͑͌̏̌͟͜͠͞Ë́̂̐͌̊ͫ̏̇̓̌́҉̢͈̻̞̩̬̦̹̕ͅ ̶̷̧̡̯͙͖͔͕͇͈͔͚̤̩̪̝̻͚̾̆͒ͫ̏ͦͦ̈͂̅̎̃ͥͥͦ̽Y̟̟͈̞͓̘̟̙͇̻̜̘͙ͨ͑ͪͭ̕͞Ơ̷̮̯̖̖͓̳͙̼̼͖̐͌̈͆͌̿ͫ̆̌̔̍͒̽̏̓ͫ̚͠Ů̶̡̡̮̤͎̬̗̈̋ͮ̐ͬͤ̄̔ͭ̆̊͌͒̐̀ͅŖ̸̞̗̹̼̻̮̣͔͇̮̣̳ͬ̅̋ͥͬ̋ ̢̨͇̼̘͍̮͎̤͙̜͍͕͈̦̭ͥ̍͊͂͑̈ͪ̊̄̀͟Ë̷̢̜̙̹̳̗̜̲̯̤̯͈͚́̑̋̃͊ͥ͝X̷̵̨̞̥̞̣͚͚̝̪̰͓̗̥͚̝̪̳͕͛̅̋̚͢ͅI̷̴̴̮͔̻̘̭͎̼̦͆͆͂̔͐̓̽̎͛̉ͬ̉̐ͩͯ͐ͤ̀̀̕Ş̸̡̰̙͙̰̤̫̬͉͍͍̰̰̙̘̏̈̎ͭ̑ͣ̂̌ͦ̊͡͠ͅͅT̴̮̖͉͎̟̳̩̖̾͐͐̐ͥ̽̀̇̓̐ͦͧ̕͝Eͯ̽͗ͪͤ̉̂̏ͩ̂̈́ͬ͐̆̾͆͆̈́͡͏̖͖̹̦͎̘̦̕N̷̲͚͈̯̭͈̼̯̣͖͙͔̞̻̠͗̽͊͋̐ͯͣ̄͂̚͢͞C̶̳̗͙͕̥̳̱̰̬̥͕͖̪͎͔̙͌ͩͤ͐ͯ̊̔̆̇̾͊̃͗̎́͞E̷̸̝̲̟̲̼̙͎͉̖̔̉̈́̇̔̂̐ͬ͒̑̀͜

̈́ͯ͊̌͊̊̿ͤ͋̊ͯ́͆͂͋ͥ̚̕͏̻̙̟̠̱̼͕̦͖̯̻͔̳̥̭͇̕͢

̧̦̼̹̩̯ͩͩͥͧ̉ͬ̾̌̊͐̃ͤͩ̑ͥ̈ͨ̕͜͞͝ͅͅƠ̧̟̪̩̙̗̠̽͂́ͮ͂ͣͤ͑̔̋̉͑̆̓ͪ̔͑͂̀ͅȐ͖͉͇̟̬͉̣̦̥͕͎͍́͗ͩͮ̾̆͂́͜͠ ̈́̒ͯ̿͞͏̵̠͙̹̜̪͎̫͕̩̪̙̲̥̞̰͔͠ͅͅF̴̨̢̪̞̫̪̦͇̱̖̺̪̪̬̯̲̭͉̯͚̘ͥ̈́̊̇̋̽͂ͣ̂̀̈̆ͦ̀Ă̷̛̞̝̺̪̮̭̙̱͓̮͍̼̺͙̾̈̉̂́͠ͅC̴̸̢̛̮̯̮̮͙̰͇̘̟̼̫͓͔͖͍̗͒̄̄̋͒Ě̴̷̡̾̃ͮ́̏͏̴̫̥͓͈̦͔̱̻̩̠͚̤̩͇̱͓̪̦ ̨̟̦̞̝͙͈̱̬̬͎͖͔͓͈̳̠̞̦̍ͧ̂̔̄ͥ̐̏ͧT̢͕̯̮͙̤͔͈̭̠̗̘͕̜͈͍͑̅̍͂̏ͤ͊̈́̃́̈́̔ͧ͗̚͟ͅͅH̸̛̤̝̩͓̠̘̤̟̦͚͈̭̮̣́̈́̒ͭͣ͌̓ͤ́͂͌̉̕ͅE̸̪̬̤͕̯̱̪̦͍͇̜̭ͮͬ͒ͮ͋̓͂ͤ̈́ͥ̇͠ͅͅ ̸̵̱̬͕͔̗̫͍͙̅͗̏͐͂̾̈̉̈́̎̀͢͢ͅT̡̧̡̠̣̤̖͔̰͔̝̾͑̽̍͆̆ͥͮ̂́̕͟Ḩ͙̱̭͚̐̔͆̓̿̅ͬ͐̈ͣ̃̒̋ͥ̋͐͐͠ͅȐ̶̵̨͚̮̫̹̟͉ͤͫ̾̀̚̕ͅE̛̦̺̜͉̹̩͍̲̍̄̋ͪ̐͌̐͊ͧ̒̋̍ͣ́̀͠A̸̢̤̬̣̙̻̙͇͗ͥͤ͌̄ͦ͊̂ͫ͒͊̃̿͘͠ͅŢ̛͉͖̗̲̤̘͇͕͕͍̭͇͓̹̣͓ͯ̾͆̄͒̽̂̍͊ͦ̐̓ͅͅ ̨̨̠̳̟͎͙͚̬̙͎̙̲ͦͥ͐͑̿̋O̷̺͎͔̯̪̠̟̺͉͎̱̪̖̹̊̀ͬ͋̔̈́̊̌ͩ̋͐̓̀͢͠F̴̌̌͆̀̓ͦ͋͛̑̂̆ͪͩ̓̀̚͜҉͔̘͕̠̜͈͈̟͕̩̯̪̫̳̳͙͕̲̲͡ ̺͖̻͍̥̫̙̼͋ͭ̽̆̀͋̿̐̊ͭ̕͢͝Ḑ͎͓̯ͬͥ͂͛͌̒ͤ̂̾ͫ̓͆ͣͯ͌̐͗ͯ̍̕͟͡Eͪͭ͌̒̃̍̍ͮ͐ͧ͂͠҉̩̠̣̪͙̹͇̞͉͍̩̠̘͕̭͇̙̰͖͘Ȃ̸̢̘̜̮̼͉̘̮͚̗̜̝̟̜̼̬̏͊̓ͯ͊̄͆̐̈̃̈́̑̎̔̽̚Ț͍̻͈̪̰̮̳̘̞̪̰̤͍̰͌͌̓͋ͤ̎̽̿̿̓͌͒̿̚̕͡H̷̷̛͙̳̰͕͖̤̝̮̝̫̱̪̲͇̘̘̥̼̄ͧ̍̔̅͝ͅ
Jack scratches the back of his head.

"What kind of fucking choice IS that? I either have a substantial chance of failure, or I get a chance to fucking die? Man, that's just bullshit. Fine, I'll melt the damn ice. Better than fucking dying and all that shit."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack scratches the back of his head.
"What kind of fucking choice IS that? I either have a substantial chance of failure, or I get a chance to fucking die? Man, that's just bullshit. Fine, I'll melt the damn ice. Better than fucking dying and all that shit."
V̴̨͓͈͕͇̯̣̮̻̙̗̬͖̬͖̮̤̮̥͕͐̉͒ͪ̀E͓̼̻͈ͭͥ̉̿̀̀͗̾̓ͦ̈́̃ͣ͊ͣ̚͟͡R̵͕̲͎̼̥̙̹̯͌̌ͪͧͤ́ͨͤͩ̀̂͒̚̕Y̧͌̈́͑ͥ̾ͩ̓́͘͞͠҉̠̠̣̙̺͚̜̭̟̰̜̩̭̪ ̧̰͓̪̳̳͉͎̻̗̱͙̙̣̳͚̤̙̍ͪ̌̈́͊̚͞W̴̯̯̹̜̝͕̳͒̐̓ͣ̑͊̈́ͧ̃͛̽͐ͬ̃̒̌̎̅͆͠E̴̸ͮ̆ͧ̍̂͋̾̉ͭ͑̎ͦ̄̾ͣ͝҉̧̺͎̖̪͈͔̪͍L̺͇̫͙̝̟̯͌ͤ͗͛̔̅̑̈͛͌͂́̚͡ͅL̵̛̲̙̝̗̣̬͙̩̰͍̉ͨͮ̒ͪͅ.̴̡̛̘̞̼̭̜̮̻̀ͭ͐́̏̆ͬ͐ͪ̄̆̍͆̂ͫ͗͠

The beast slinked back into his volcanic cave.

Suddenly, all the ice turned to water. All of the salamanders were caught by surprise as they fell on to moving clockwork.

"Alright, now we have to get to Dan's land."

Janet pointed to a portal above Jack's quest bed.

Magnadeus said:
V̴̨͓͈͕͇̯̣̮̻̙̗̬͖̬͖̮̤̮̥͕͐̉͒ͪ̀E͓̼̻͈ͭͥ̉̿̀̀͗̾̓ͦ̈́̃ͣ͊ͣ̚͟͡R̵͕̲͎̼̥̙̹̯͌̌ͪͧͤ́ͨͤͩ̀̂͒̚̕Y̧͌̈́͑ͥ̾ͩ̓́͘͞͠҉̠̠̣̙̺͚̜̭̟̰̜̩̭̪ ̧̰͓̪̳̳͉͎̻̗̱͙̙̣̳͚̤̙̍ͪ̌̈́͊̚͞W̴̯̯̹̜̝͕̳͒̐̓ͣ̑͊̈́ͧ̃͛̽͐ͬ̃̒̌̎̅͆͠E̴̸ͮ̆ͧ̍̂͋̾̉ͭ͑̎ͦ̄̾ͣ͝҉̧̺͎̖̪͈͔̪͍L̺͇̫͙̝̟̯͌ͤ͗͛̔̅̑̈͛͌͂́̚͡ͅL̵̛̲̙̝̗̣̬͙̩̰͍̉ͨͮ̒ͪͅ.̴̡̛̘̞̼̭̜̮̻̀ͭ͐́̏̆ͬ͐ͪ̄̆̍͆̂ͫ͗͠

The beast slinked back into his volcanic cave.

Suddenly, all the ice turned to water. All of the salamanders were caught by surprise as they fell on to moving clockwork.

"Alright, now we have to get to Dan's land."

Janet pointed to a portal above Jack's quest bed.
Jack frowns.

"This shit's seriously annoying..."

Jack suddenly remembered something.

"Hey Janet, are you seriously just going to let me keep walking around with this knifearang sticking out of my back, or will you take it the hell out already?"

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns.
"This shit's seriously annoying..."

Jack suddenly remembered something.

"Hey Janet, are you seriously just going to let me keep walking around with this knifearang sticking out of my back, or will you take it the hell out already?"
"I thought that you were ok with it by now." She obliged. "Eugh."

Magnadeus said:
"I thought that you were ok with it by now." She obliged. "Eugh."
Jack snatches the blood coated knifearang from Janet and quickly captchalogs it. HAH! Future him wasn't getting that back!

"Anyway, should we go now or what?"

JackOfHearts said:
Jack snatches the blood coated knifearang from Janet and quickly captchalogs it. HAH! Future him wasn't getting that back!
"Anyway, should we go now or what?"
"Well yeah." They went through the portal.

"Wow."

Cans. Cans as far as the eye could see.

Magnadeus said:
"Well yeah." They went through the portal.
"Wow."

Cans. Cans as far as the eye could see.
Jack frowns.

"So...many...cans..."

Future Jack appears in front of Jack for a moment, waving at him before disappearing.

"...Ok, anyone else think he's just screwing with me now?"

Amy stood and talked to the bird about things for a while. Apparently, she had some sort of quest? A puzzle? Damn, Amy didn't think she was any good at puzzles. It would be a puzzle enough to figure out what quest she had. Well, maybe she could just walk back and talk to dollsprite. And apologize for running all of a sudden, among a lot of things.

She clutched the paper in her grip, taking a deep breath.

"ill uh... talk to you all later, then?"

It was up until now that she realized she hasn't been speaking to her friends for a while. But, they were probably really busy doing a ton of things, anyways.

It was by her time that she realized that all the trees and teacups, as lush and beautiful as they were, were barren of fruit and liquid.

That's fine... She had to pick her pace up anyway.

(it's just a post to signify that I'm not dead, and possibly larger post with more things happening and progress with Amy will appear later when I get the chance to sit on a computer instead of a mobile. I feel I am behind by a lot, and I'm sorry for not being that active or helpful, but I hope I can get more involved in the plot later on)

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns.
"So...many...cans..."

Future Jack appears in front of Jack for a moment, waving at him before disappearing.

"...Ok, anyone else think he's just screwing with me now?"
"Yeah, probably. Meh best to ignore it for now. First things first, we have to find Dan and kill him on his quest bed."

Janet put on her TechPhones.

CB: Hey Dan?

CB: Where are you with your quest?

CB: Me and Jack are in your land.

@billthesomething

Magnadeus said:
"Yeah, probably. Meh best to ignore it for now. First things first, we have to find Dan and kill him on his quest bed."
Janet put on her TechPhones.

CB: Hey Dan?

CB: Where are you with your quest?

CB: Me and Jack are in your land.

@billthesomething
Needless to say Jack was flipping the fuck out now.

"What, fuck no! I'm not killing Dan! No! NO! no! No! NO! no! nO! No!"

JackOfHearts said:
Needless to say Jack was flipping the fuck out now.
"What, fuck no! I'm not killing Dan! No! NO! no! No! NO! no! nO! No!"
"Relax, it's not like he's going to die. With any luck, Spider-Spades will do it for us. Oh, and by the way, I know what each aspect logo looks like, so I'll be able to tell what aspect he is." Janet realizes how off topic that was. "Just saying."

Jack wasn't really listening to Janet, and was instead repeatedly yelling the word no while spinning around in a circle midair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back