House Of Freaks

CJ came walking into a group of people talking about a pool party and asked "Would it be possible for me to attend as well im kinda new here." He smiled showing off a full set of practically gleaming white teeth "Id like to get to know some of the people more. He smelled absolutely wonderful just like honey and caramel.

"Yes of coarse you can come," Lily told him excitingly. This was going to be so fun. The pool in the back was big and had room for a lot of people. She could actually get to know more people.

Sen swished around fast to the girl now standing in front of her, her eyes than slid to the bike before roaming back to the girl, her arms still rubbed up and down her arms and she carefully slowly with a timid caution turned her neck to look over her shoulder, back at the side of the house, "Ithought it was fake, but its real and...." Sen turned back around her violet orbs wide, "It spoke." She whispered leaning foward a bit on her toes. She had yet to still see the girl who had been the one truely speaking to her. Sen was fascinated but frightened. Maybe the house would let her live in it? She could clean it for payment, but that was just weird! Scooting her feet over next to the girl, she turned fully around to view the house again, "I never experienced this type of magic." She whispered out the side of her mouth.

The first girl from his school came up to talk to him and he was quite stunned but just cocked his head to the side and smiled like a puppy dog. He hugged her then stepped back "Very nice to meet to you my names CJ and if you dont mind me asking whats yours?"

"Mines Lily.CJ is a cool name" she said happily. He was one of the newest people that moved in and didn't know much about him. She was so excited to go swimming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spencer walked into the house with her things. She was finally moving in, but she was nervous since she didn't know anybody. Finding her room, Spencer put her things down and unpacked. As she finished getting settled she changed out of work clothes, putting on a cute top and some shorts, she went downstairs to meet people.

Taking off her beanie, she felt comfortable showing her pointed ears and seperate colored eyes. She could tell the other girl wasn't human.

"C'mon, let's go inside. It'll be alright." Ellie grabbed her suitcase and left it by the door inside, holding to door open and beckoning the strange girl in.

"I promise I won't hurt you."

Ellie felt like they weren't the only non humans here, so her hats stayed tucked into her back pocket. Her Irish accent was still thick even after all her traveling.

Dawn heard more voices and traveled down the stairs. When she walked down the last step, she saw some people that she hasn't met yet and walked into the room fully, sitting down in a chair.

Sen gasp as the hat came off to show pointed ears and very pretty mitch matched eyes. Sen was pretty stunned, its not every day you come acrossed someone different...in this way. A small smile tugged on her lips, she believed the girl right off, if not for her appearance, than because she did not want to be alone. Taking measured but quick steps she stood shoulder to shoulder with the girl in no time, violet eyes looked into the girls, "Um are you going first?" She askednot wanting to herself, but she would if she had too.

Wisdom - It had been hours, and she was still walking. Her stomach grumbled with every step, and with every step she grew tiresome. She had been through this before, many times, but this is the longest she had been without food. 5 whole days. She managed to keep it out of her mind, but now she was desperate. She stopped on a nearby curb, taking off her book bag and setting it on the hard concrete. She turned it over and shook it, but no food came out. Her pillow and her worn out, too-small blanket were all that fell out. She sighed, sitting there for a few moments, thinking about what to do. "Desperate times call for desperate measures, Wisdom." She told her self. She got up and put the bag back on her shoulders as she desperately searched the streets for a welcoming place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what seemed like years of more walking, Wisdom stood in front of a large building. She sighed. She couldn't tell what it was, as she had come upon what must've been a back entrance. She heaved out a heavy breath. She looked up again, a bit of graffiti on the wall. "Freaks" It said in purple spray paint. 'Huh.. that isn't very nice' Wisdom thought to herself. She looked up at the door hopefully one last time before knocking. "Get in, get food, get out..." She whispered as she brought her small fist to the surface of the door.

Jimmy - Jimmy stopped at a small Starbucks and bought himself a coffee with a bit of his paycheck. He continued his journey, taking in all the sights and sounds, but not really feeling them. It was like he was a scientist, observing the world from afar, a child, watching the tide roll in, but being afraid to dip even a toe into the waves. He sighed. This was one thing he always felt, the pain of not being able to live. He sighed and continued on his journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimmy ended up in a part of town he had never been before. Most buildings were clunky, dirty and old, yet some of them shiny, clean and new. He looked around. He kind of liked exploring, if that's what you would call it. "Like". He looked round, and then spotted two people approaching a large building. "Huh" He said, making his way towards them. He finally neared them, but didn't want to frighten them. "Excuse me?" He said from just a few steps behind the two. "Could you tell me where I am?" He asked dully.

"Oh and when should we all be meeting for this party. Also should i bring anything with me?" He questioned to the girl that ,to him, seemed over excited. CJ stood there silently waiting for a reply and looking right into her eyes.

Spencer saw a lot of people around but didn't exactly talk, so she went outside and saw someone ask where he was. She walked over. "This is a house for supernaturals, or freaks." Spencer said. She looked around and then back. "Did you need help with anything else?"

Dawn's wolf ears perked up as she heard others talk. "You might of discussed this while I was in the shower but what type of party?" Dawn asked Lily as she pulled on the sleeves of the long sleeved shirt she was wearing.

Lily's gray fuzzy wolf ear purked up as she herd Dawns voice. "A pool party, there is a huge pool out back," she told her. "Your coming right?"

Dawn ducked her head slightly. "A pool party? Well I will go but I'll sit on the edge." With barley in skin exposed, she added in her head.

"Okay you can hang out with Max that is what she usually does," she said. Max never really put on any bathing suit or she would but put swim cover over it and wouldn't get into the water. She didn't like to show her wings for some reason but she thought her wings were beautiful and cool.

CJ walked back to his room and opened his door softly looking the room over before even walking inside. He laid every thing he had with him on the bed and started setting up his room first placing a whole bunch of vials and such on his desk and making his bed. After this he walked outside with hopes to socialize with the people.

Dawn nods her head. "Sounds good to me then. Oh and I can help you with the food if you want." Dawn for some reason loved cooking and was fairly good at it.

(Hey I could go for some polar bear)

CJ was walking from the back entrance and saw this girl with long gorgeous white hair. He looked in his phone and made sure his hair was strait. He then started secreting attraction pheromones and walked up to her "Hey how you doing." he smiled at her sweetly.

Lily

"Oh okay, well I am going to go get changed I will be right down," she said and Lily ran up stairs to her room.

Max

"So do you want to help cook?" she said asked over hearing her convocation with Lily.

Dawn smiled at Lily and turned her head when she heard Max's voice. "Yeah, what do you need me to do?" She asked as she stood from her chair and pushed it back under the table.

(Haha sorry, I just like to reply with both my charies at the same time, so I needed to get Wisdom some action too xD )

Wisdom looked up at him, smiling bit with relief. "Hi uhm... I'm... I don't mean to beg, but... But... I'm a bit hungry. If you have just a little bit, that would help me... And.. I'll be out of your way in no time sir..." She said quietly, looking back at the ground. Oh god, talking was... Nerve wracking.

Jimmy looked at them. "House of... Freaks?" He mumbled and twirled the thought in his mind. 'That's me..' He thought to himself. He stepped up to the slightly opened door. "Anyone home?" He beckoned, his tone-less voice sounding through the hall.

(Sorry, bit of writers block:( )

Spencer followed the kid inside, closing the door. "A lot of people are here, they're just scattered around talking." She said to him as they walked. When they both reached the kitchen, Spencer sat up on the counter and smiled. "I'm Spencer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back