• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy House of Cards| Open

Done ^.^

I hope you like him he's the diamond King, but I can make him the Jack of hearts if you want

@Quarantine

Knight Nate]Alrighty. I eagerly await the start of the RP. [/QUOTE] We can start now if [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33143-alphaius/ said:
@Alphaius[/URL] agrees.

@Knight Nate So sorry! My transportation just got here, and I have to go. I'll be on in a couple of hours.

Let's discuss some history...

I'm sure that the Kings & queens would have some knowledge of one another.

^.^

@Quarantine @Knight Nate

Well, as I said in his Other section, Goulde pretty much gets anyone from the Spades to do his homework for him. I think he would know at least the King and Queen from Spades. However, I can't say he would know much between the Clubs and Diamonds.

Alias said:
Having no idea how he passed the world's hardest exam by cramming years worth of information in only 2 days, Speedy sat in his dorm room with awe. Sure his dorm room looks pretty average, but for someone who spent most of his life in the streets this room is a castle. He always wondered how it felt like sleeping on a bed or wearing shoes with your actual size. Now that he has, he feels like the luckiest man alive.
He has never been to school before but, thankfully, the professor who got him into this school taught him how to read and write. With his ability, he managed to catch up on the subjects he missed like biology, chemistry and others. Although his entrance exam is already over, Speedy can't help but reread these text books the professor gave him. All his text books are scattered on the floor, but he was too engrossed reading to care. There's so much in this world that he doesn't know. How did I live without knowing all this?, he thought.

Speedy heard his clock ring. It always rings every one hour. He glanced above him and noticed it was around 10 in the evening. Instead of sleeping, he stood up, put on his shoes and went outside without cleaning up his room first. There's so much to know about this school, how could he sleep without finding them all out?

--------

After wandering the building for a decent amount of time, Speedy found himself in the common room. He noticed something odd: a beanbag. He went towards it and poked it. Then, he carried it and realized it wasn't as soft as he thought it was. "Who would need a pillow this big?", he wondered, not realizing he said it out loud.

@Quarantine
Is he in the House of Spades?

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]Well, as I said in his Other section, Goulde pretty much gets anyone from the Spades to do his homework for him. I think he would know at least the King and Queen from Spades. However, I can't say he would know much between the Clubs and Diamonds.

[/QUOTE]
if my character gets accepted without me needing to change anything, to me it's alright about knowing the King of Spades but he will only help your character with homework if he shows that is trying to work too

Maiza Avaro] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28440-jpthewarrior/ said:
@JPTheWarrior[/URL] Basically, but not completely. There will be a few differences between the two of them, but they are mostly the same in characteristics.
I see. Your character is really cool :D . Do you want to have any kind of relationship, like good friends or something with my character since he is K♠, when your character gets accepted?

JPTheWarrior said:
I see. Your character is really cool :D . Do you want to have any kind of relationship, like good friends or something with my character since he is K♠, when your character gets accepted?
I wouldn't mind if the two of them were good friends. After all, it would make sense for them to get along.

[QUOTE="Maiza Avaro]I wouldn't mind if the two of them were good friends. After all, it would make sense for them to get along.

[/QUOTE]
Great :)

Question: Is there a formal system in place for combat on school grounds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back