• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Horsehair Worm

"Then we aren't going anywhere." So, they sat. And sat. And sat. And sat. 9 hours later: "So, how's your day..." Dunder said, trying to make casual conversation.

"Oh...Fine. We've been here for a long time...not that I mind. You're kinda warm, and Cuddly." Avrey said, leaning back so he was laying on Dunder. "How about you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am enjoying this. You, and me. Time. Lots of time. I agree, cozy. I wonder how the group is doing."

"Probably dead...which, doesn't really affect me but I'm sure you'd be just devasted." Avrey said, nuzzling Dunder gently. "Mind if I sleep for a bit?"

(Nvm, Dunder's a light sleeper)

As Dunder fell asleep, he felt someone lifting him off his friend. Oh Avery, I can't sleep through that. "Hi. Whatcha doin'?"

"Just accept it, you aren't going anywhere without me Avery. I-" Dunder's stomach grumbled. "Crap. Oh, well, it'll be fine. I'll hold out."

"I heard that, and I can't let you go anywhere on your own. I am sure you would be fine, but we are friends, and friends stick together, and have each others backs. You go, I go, unless it is to the bathroom, for that, you go solo."

Dunder laughed as well. Laughing was a newly found skill for him. It felt good, but odd at the same time. Before, he had nothing to laugh about. Now, he has Avery. "Um, no thanks" he replied, which set him off laughing again.

"Aww...Okay...That means I'm off then right?" Avrey asked, grinning. "I could always pee on you...mark you as my territory..." Avrey joked, trying to freak Dunder out so he would let him go.

"I can't. This is what friends do. I think... yep. Ok, sorry. I like this. It's kinda nice. Dunder snuggled in closer to Avery's soft feathers. Yeah, I like this.

Dunder woke up, saw that Avery was asleep, and took advantage of this moment to go get some food. When he returned, Avery was still in the same spot. Dunder heaved a sigh of relief, and nibbled at his granola bar. He brought a spare, just in case Avery woke up. Then, he climbed back onto Avery's back, wondered why they didn't do this more often, and fell back asleep.

Avrey didn't wake up, but somehow internally he noticed Dunder's departure and his return. He was glad Funded finally felt more comfortable around him, something he had tried to get out of him for so long.

(I ship it)

All of a sudden, Ali and Caullin came running up (Dunder+Ali= Not anymore). "There's a horde approaching from the South" Caullin said. It's too big for us. We need to leave. Pretty soon, Gavin and Hailey were running up, carying everyone's bags. "I'll be right back" Dunder said, running towads the fort. It was almost too late, but he managed to escape in time, and caught up with the group. He tossed a large brown bag into Avery's hand. "Can't forget the cocoa," he said, and he smiled.

Avrey chuckled. He mimicked Caullin snidely, looking towards the south. "Too big for us, We need to leave." He said in a annoying voice. "Oh...Hey! Cocoa!" Avrey exclaimed, grabbing the bag and packing it away. "Sweeeet..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back