• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck Colab

MissUnderstood

Fangirl Gamer
Hey, if you're reading this, that probably means you know what Homestuck is. If that's true, please stick around, because we'll need everybody we can get. I want to do a Homestuck RP, but start at the beginning. It'll be an offshoot timeline. Yes, that would mean people would wither away and die, but that doesn't necessarily mean everybody dies young. Plus, this way we can choose what we do.

I know what some of you are thinking: what about the Beta and Alpha Kids? They wouldn't exist yet if we're starting at the beginning, because technically it begins with the trolls. So, my idea: it all happens all at once. The trolls are playing SGRUB while the humans are playing SBURB(this means conversations will be linear). As for the Alpha/Beta thing, we'll say that they're different sessions in different universes going on at the same time. Understand? Cool. Here are the rules:

- If you join, I expect you to stay as long as possible. If you're drop, that kinda messes everything up. You have to stay committed! - I would prefer if you were active. If you're gone for a long time, you'll miss a few pages, which could discourage you from joining again.

- If you need to leave for a while, say so in the CS thread, and everybody else will go slower.

- Don't post every three seconds. Not all of us can be on every second.

- Don't just hang out with one person; there are plenty of people.

- If you're having a pointless conversation, end it soon. We don't need our thread filled with silly nonsense.

- Stay in character. Act like what your character would act like.

- We'll technically start after everybody is in the Medium.

- You can only play one character. This might change.

- It might take a while for all the roles to be filled, so please be patient and stick around till the end.

- There will be CS's, mainly to make sure that everybody who joins knows who they're playing.

- Roles are in Overview

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds cool, I'd like to join as Karkat or Dave whatever's easier for you. What ships are ok, if they are at all? Plus I'll definitely stick around if you'll have me ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
AwkwardInsanity said:
That sounds cool, I'd like to join as Karkat or Dave whatever's easier for you. What ships are ok, if they are at all? Plus I'll definitely stick around if you'll have me ^-^
You can be whichever you want, and any ship is allowed, I guess

Can you be a made-up character? Like say I wanted to play as someone who is not the 12 canon trolls or the 4 canon humans?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................................

*over thinks it.........*

*brain fries*

lets try sollux! (never rp'd hiim 2o be prepared for faiilure)

Kimona said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................................
*over thinks it.........*

*brain fries*

lets try sollux! (never rp'd hiim 2o be prepared for faiilure)
Use the character sheet in the sign up tab. K?

[QUOTE="7 Tales]I know what homestuck is :P I can be anyone, but I would like to be ..... idk, honestly.

[/QUOTE]
We need a Rose, if you are OK with that.

Oh I could do rose. Um, one quick question. Are we going to follow exactly what happens, or have a few choices.

And if so, what's the probability rose will go grim dark??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back