home for the strays or is it the home of no return?

(I'm sorry guys! I went to play Minecraft for a little while and lost track of time!)

(@yullen: OMG! What's wrong with Nichole?! :o )

Zebra had finally decided to go looking for that girl after she ran off. She still seemed badly injured and could use some assistance or help. She covered her mouth when she found her twitching greatly along the ground. "Oh my gosh! Wh-Wha...?!" She didn't know how she was supposed to assist in this kind of situation or if talking to her would calm her down either.

Mizu proceeded forward a ways until the bodies were laying right before him. He eeked with his eyes wide and his nostrils flaring quicky when he stepped his front paw into a small pool of blood. With a squeal of fright, he leaped back, shaking the warm liquid off his fuzzy paw. He shivered then began backing away too; He would have raced up the tree too, but wolves can't climb trees, plus he wasn't good at climbing even in his general human form.

(Alright)

Zebra kneeled down next to the girl once again. "Calm down...you're alright...you're safe now...you're lying softly in this beautiful.forest...look at the birds.." she talked slowly and calmly, using a quiet tone of voice. She brushed her red bangs behind her her ear then carefully placed her hooded jacket over her that she was wearing.

'Phew.....that's good. She's beginning to calm down again. Though I don't think that event will just disappear from her memory like snap. Probably scar her...it's probably best not to mention anything about it.' Zebra thought and lightly patted the girl's back.

Zebra smiled. "Your welcome...try to rest. Take a nap if you're tired." She seemed to act sort of like a mother at times like this.

"Hungry?" Zebra offered her a fresh red apple, she had collected a couple before she had entered the house and hid them safely inside her shoulder bag.

"Nice to meet you," Zebra stated with a friendly voice and a smile. Once she took the last bite of her apple, she tossed the core out into the bushes with a quiet rustle following afterwards.

-The apple core hit the tree next to Tama. She jumped and slipped from the branch and came crashing down onto the ground. She groaned and got up slowly. Tama brushes herself off and sighed. She felt a pain in her leg and looked at it to see if her leg was okay. Tama twisted her ankle from the fall.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back