Home for a Runaway

Alaska kissed her stomach, then swam back up and kissed her collar bone.

"You're too perfect." She said, smiling.

"I'm not as close to perfect as you are." Izzy said smiling.

She started to swim around, doing flips and sometimes even laying on the bottom.

Alaska giggled, swimming back down to the bottom and sitting the cross legged until she finally had to come up.

Izzy started to get cold. "Wanna get out and eat?" She was hungry too. Her stomach growled, it felt like there would be bubbles.

"Sure!" She said, climbing out over the side and drying off quickly. She waited for Isabella to go inside, her mind preoccupied with what she'd make for dinner.

Izzy went inside and got changed, putting her hair in a cute messy bun. She hung her wet clothes on a laundry rack that was in her room. She then went downstairs to the kitchen. "What's cookin' good lookin'?" Izzy asked Alaska, winking and giggling.

"r-really?"he said as he looked at her then back at the rack with the different hoodies"w-was it this one"he said faintly as he took the one that was familiar to him out and showed her.

"Oh.Ok"he said as he put it back and walked around the store some more."I-is that the guitar guy?"he said as he pointed to him.

Alaska was in the kitchen wearing just socks, booty shorts, and a pretty long band t shirt for Pierce The Veil. There were steaming hit noodles in a strainer, and on the stove was a small pot full of heating up sauce and meatballs.

"We're eating crummy Italian tonight." She said smiling. Once she turned to oven off, Alaska walked over to Izzy and wrapped her arms around the girls waist, kissing her cheek.

"Yep that's the guy, you had Danger pee on," she said laughing a bit picturing it in her head. Well at least he was starting to remember.

Alaska let go and made four plates, leaving two of them in the fridge for Scottie and Lidia if they ever came back.

"I apologize in advance. More of a medic and mechanic as sea food person." She chuckled, handing Izzy her plate as she sat down.

"R-right i was going to come back and break his guitar in half.B-but i didn't tell Izzy.I wanted to do it for Alaska and Izzy since Alaska was so mad."he said as he pouted and walked away.The guy stopped Scottie and immediately ran for him.Scottie spotted him and ran for i but not back the way back to the house.He ran towards his guitar and picked it up and broke it in half and made a circle around and ran back to the house with Danger not that far behind him.

Lidia couldn't help but laugh as Scottie scared the man away and broke his guitar. Once Scottie was out of sight the store manager came out yelling at Lidia. "You and your friend are no longer allowed in this store if you choose to return we will call the police," He said then shoved her out of the store. Then threw her out and she slid against on the groud. She picked herself up and then walked home. Now they would have to find a new store. But it was worth it the guy diserved it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's okay, I'll eat anything." Izzy said, taking a bite of the food. She loved it, it was delicious. As she took another bite she saw someone running with a dog behind them. "Isn't that Scottie running? With Danger?" She asked pointing out the window. When she finally noticed it was she ran out front onto the porch, "What's going on?" She asked him.

(Who is Zeno 0.0)

Scottie ran to Izzy and fell to the ground but not hard.He was totally out of breath"Broke the guitar for y-you and Alaska.Man was chasing us."he said as he huffed for air.Danger was out of breath to as he plopped down beside Scottie and whimpered licking his face.

Alaska ran out behind them, but once she heard what happened a huge grin spread over her face.

"I'll go make some drinks for you." She said, and with in a couple of minuets came back out with two lemonades.

"Where's Lidia?"

(Ups sorry)

Lidia made her way to the house, she had a few scrapes that were bleeding from the man pushing her but it wasn't anything to bad. She joined everyone on the porch. "Hey," she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alaska's eyes shot to Lidia's scrapes, and her hand moved into her back pocket to the switch blade she has concealed.

"Are you okay?" She asked in a softer voice, handing her the other drink.

"Yeah I'm fine I just tripped on my way here," she lied through her teeth. She took the drink and sipped it. She didn't want to give them any reason to be worried or go back to that store.

Alaska moved her both hands into her back pockets, playing it off.

"You need ice or anything?" She asked, leaning against the door frame.

"No I think I'm fine just a few scratches," she told her hoping that she wouldn't worry about it. She was so lucky to have a great friend like her.

"U-um do i have a room?I-i want to change my c-clothes."he said faintly as he stopped breathing as heavily and stood up brushing his self off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back