Hogwart's Next Generation RP

I love her, very good job once again Vega! ^^ Sorry I was out all day but I'm back for quite some time now

Sweet! I'll be on almost all day except for a couple hours to watch some That Metal Show. Tomorrow I'll be out for at least an hour in the evening.

tomorrow I'm going to the fair so five to about one in the morning I"ll be out. Wednesday I'll be going but I don't know the times yet, probably the same.

No it is not. I will make sure of that. If Vega doesn't get on tonight I will continue without her and I'll try and keep everyone caught up.

Okay. I REALLY like this rp. I'm starting to run out of rps. I joined a mermaid rp where everyone posted once then never looked at the thread again and another that the creator decided to ignore.

Yeah, I was on for a while yesterday, but nobody else seemed to be on so there wasn't really anything for me to do. I'm around now though. c:

Since my characters are getting ignored, I might nod off, but I could still be around if anybody decides they want to talk to me.

Oh wow. I just realized that since the werewolves attacked the school today, Jaycee's gonna shift tonight. xD Now, let's see how she's gonna sneak out.

I won't be on at all next Thursday unless I can't sleep or have some time before the concert. I won't be on most of the day next Friday or Saturday.

I hope so. I just back from a weekend with my friends, so I apologize for not being active at all.

xD I was away as well. On Thursday we drove to Cleveland to see Machine Head and Mastodon, met both bands at their buses, not my flute case signed, and played "Who We Are" for Robb Flynn. The show was awesome because it was a Mastodon crowd and I was mostly there for Machine Head so some guy gave us all the picks he got, the guy next to me gave em Phil's pick, and a security guard gave us the set list as we walked out. When we left out hotel the following morning, I realized I had forgotten my Rainbow Dash "20% Cooler" blanket in the room, 50 miles away. On Saturday we went to Mayhem, saw Machine Head and Mastodon again, along with Amon Amarth and Children of Bodom. We met Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, and Huntress as well since we were too late to see them.

I bow down to you. Oh my god. I can't believe you got to meet all of them! I was just over at my friend Carlah's house for her birthday. It was just me, her girlfriend, a couple other people, and this girl Rachel. We ended up just walking around Fruit land and going to a store at like, 12 at night to just hang out at the truck load off ramp. Those things that like go into the ground to the part or the truck that carries the products is level with the floor. We just danced, sang, and had shopping cart races. Then the next night we went out again and had 3 different cats follow us home because Rachel and I smelled like catnip. And yesterday we went to a home invasion concert at the college down the road. Rachel got a contact high from the guys smoking by us, so I had to carry her home as she held 3 different shirts, a microphone(from where I have no idea) and a hand full of guitar picks.

xD That sounds awesome! I'm having my best friend over on Saturday for a surprise party. Her birthday was Saturday and all of us texted her (My parents and I) and her reply was that she had forgotten it was her birthday, telling you that no one in her family, out of three sisters, a brother, and her parents, had bothered to wish her a happy birthday by noon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back