HK Main OOC

Pretty much it would be like "how would your characters react if they were put in these situations with others." Its all non-canon, but I think it would be a good way to get into the character's mindest as well as encourage creating relations between characters. A lot of them SHOULD know each other, so we should also know how they would respond to one another.

Pretty much it would be like "how would your characters react if they were put in these situations with others." Its all non-canon, but I think it would be a good way to get into the character's mindest as well as encourage creating relations between characters. A lot of them SHOULD know each other, so we should also know how they would respond to one another.

Sounds fun!

So guys, which characters are gonna join in?

I'll make a list of participating characters in the thread I'm linking.

Depends on if we risk losing a limb. I joke, I joke. I am working closing for work or I would be posting. Just popping my head in on break.  I will work on my post tomorrow, swear!

I'll add a scenario for Hathom and Nozomi soon. But feel free to comment and just talk about the scenarios too. It's also meant to be a discussion :3

Sorry I've been MIA lately, life has just been RIDIC. 

BUT I WOULD LIKE IN ON THE CHARACTER EXERCISES TOO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back