Highschool of a Thousand Terrors - Actual RP

She glanced over at Umbra, glaring slightly but it wasn't one of hatred but more of a sulking like glare. Glancing back to Lux she crossed her arms upon her torso. "Tell me!" She asked politely, watching Umbra from the corner of her eye. She really wanted to know.

(What Lanterns haven't been caught and returned to Flynn's body? So Ayra can go after one.)

Ayra noticed one of the Imp's giggling and smirked "Oh little Imp.~" he called "Care to play a game?"

Ayra smiled "Good. What games does this little Imp want to play?" he asked. 'Was this what Flynn's childish side is like?' he wondered to himself.

Ayra frowned "That is sad. I'll play with you then." He said and hummed. "What kinda games.." he said and looked around. Hide and seek was out of the question that is for sure.

{Well now I do feel like a sack of garbage, was I rolpelaying with myself this morning Flynn!? I replied to your imp of truth this morning!

(Im thinking...who should find which ones. Hatred and anger are violent and pride and power need to be outsmarted...and childhood needs to be distracted....i just dont know who will find what)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back