Highschool is Hell

Mid-way her attack hug, she skidded to a stop, eyes narrowing at him at the nickname. Her cheeks tinted red, whether from embarrassment or anger, she didn't know. Alice glared at Dennis as she fixed her bag she'd carelessly slung over her shoulder.

"I'm not THAT short!" She paused. "Just a little bellow average..."

Dennis sighed at Alice's reaction. "Aw come on, I didn't mean it that way," he replied. He then chuckled at Alex's arrival. "Hey,life isn't determined by ringing a bell" he said, gently strumming his ukulele. He turned to Alice and back to Alex. "Ready to go?" He asked.

"**** no." Alice grumbled, fixing her glare onto the floor as she scowled. She huffed, feeling a pout materialize on her lips as she peered down the halls to the disappearing students.

Vetta said:
Huey shook it, then withdrew the handshake. "So...uh..." -damn, I usually have something to say- he thought, "What's up?" he asked lamely.
"Not much, I just moved here so I'm still trying to get settled in the new place

Roarke walks down the hall laptop under his arm he was keeping his head down his hoodie was gone well Nicollette had it but same thing

(( She was telling him his shirt was on backwards but Nethwan's character walked up so now she has nothing to say ))

--- Merged Double Post ---

(( [MENTION=2048]Roarke[/MENTION] Hey, Come back(; ))

Nicolette glanced at her alarm clock and realized she was late. "Shit!" She ripped the covers off and jumped up brushing her hair out.

She threw some eye liner on and brushed her hair out, straightening the ends just to make sure it was straight. She pulled on a black and silver Beatles tee shirt and a pair of black super skinny jeans. She grabbed her Vans and yanked them on. She put Roarke's sweatshirt on and ran out.

080109-eyeliner-for-oily-lids.jpg

band_tees_2.jpg

black-skinny-jeans-3.jpg

Black+Canvas+Vans+Slip+Ons.jpg

Roarke skips first period by sitting on a bench outside the school saying it was his free period.

Roarke smiles as she tackles him he wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her picking her up "Hey!"

"I am aware but I don't want you to get in trouble." he pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs "I'll go to first period too,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back