Highschool is Hell

Huey took a seat and frowned when she didn't follow him, shrugged and sat at the back of the room.

((yeah my bad ill do this instead)) Roarke looks at her "Nothing i have to get to algebra i love you!" he kisses her softly then turbs and heads to algebra

Huey looked at his contacts and couldn't think of anyone to text. Sighing, he tilted his chair back and droned out the lesson.

((TIme skip?))

She looked at him and watched him walk away right when she was talking. "Oh.. Okay.." She shifted her weight on her feet and walked to her physics class. She walked into the classroom and took a seat near a window in the back.

(( [MENTION=2048]Roarke[/MENTION] ))

Roarke whispers to the girl sitting next to him that was playing with her pen "What'd i miss?"

Dillan looked up. "Huh?" She looked to the boy next to her... Roarke. She put her pen down and looked back at him. "Oh.... Nothing really.."

Dillan looked back and the chicken scratch writing on the board and squinted so that she could see it. She knew she needed glasses but she wouldn't admit it to anyone.

Nicolette sighed and scribbled on her notebook.

Roarke kicks his feet onto his desk and starts drawing Nicolette from memory he was rather good at drawing

roarke finishes the really accurate drawing and leaves class when the bell rings he has his real free period now

Nicolettegrabbed her books and slid her pencil into her spiral notebook and stepped out of class. She walked to her locker and stuffed her books inside, pulling other ones out.

She looked up and smiled. "Hey.." She kissed his cheek. "What's up?" She smiled and started to walk with him. She knew he had a free period, but she didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back