Highschool is Hell

She let go of his shirt and shook her head. "Maybe.. I don't know.. Tomorrow?" She put her shoes back on and walked out of his bedroom.

he grabs her hand "Stay please you dont have to leave.and there is always after he leaves." he kisses her deeply leaning against the wall

Jake laughs "Im sensing alot of hostility" Roarke pushes him "Lay off." then he sits on the bed next to her

She stuck her tongue out at him and cuddled with Roarke. "Oh shut up. You're just jealous you don't have anyone to sleep with.."

Roarke looks at him "Ohhh Snap!!!" Jake looks at her "W-Well youa re just jealous that I actually have friends!"

She smiled and got up. She took Jake's shirt and pulled him in kissing him softly. "Now, don't you want a woman to do that to you all the time?" She smiled and fell back in Roarke's lap, playing with his fingers.

Jake turns red and Roarke sits there almost steaming from the ears he was so mad. "Jake. Choose your next words carfully." Jake looks at him then at nicole "I'd rather have you do it to me all the time " he runs out of the house and Roarke looks angry and tries to get up

"The reason I kissed him was to show him what he should be jealous of. I didn't mean for you to take it the wrong way.." She looked at him.

"Because you just asked me why you should kiss me and you were very angry when I kissed him." She looked back at him and slid her fingers into the spaces between his.

he cant help but smile at her "Maybe you should do something to make me happy." he kisses her deeply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back