Highschool,Chocolate and Secrets [Inactive]

"Berries? They look delicious!" Alex said. He got up and kneeled at silver. "S-s-so, what are their names?" He asked shaking.

Nichole nodded blushing. Silver blinked and she said"dont stutter that will make me attack you right off the bat. And show submission before I get you."

Nichole said"her name is silver. When you meet a wolf you have to show submission so they wont attack you. Like this." Getting on the ground and rolled onto her back. Silver sniffed her and sat nodding.

"Hahaha!" Alex fake smiled. "No one need's to know about that hahah..." Alex saw a lake nearby and went there. He removed his shoes and dived his feet in the water. "This florest... is amazing" Alex closed his eyes while refreshing his body.

Alex removed his hair-band and asked Nichole. "Wanna go for a swim?!" Alex pointed to silver too. "What about wolves, do they shower?! hahaha" Alex laughed.

Alex deeply blushed and got of the water. "In that case, you don't need to." He said blushing. "We can do other things..."

Alex blushed even more..."Hummm! I Don't know!!! Hmm hmmm... Let's just... we can..." Alex rushed and pointed to a random place. "Let's go there!"

Somewhere, in the classroom, they noticed that Nichole and the new kid had gone. The teacher told his students to search for them. "I think we need to get back to class Nichole." Alex said..

They went back to the fence were they jumped. "Well, ladies firs-stst-t!" Alex said poiting to the fence.

Nichole backed up then ran at the gate doing a back flip and landed on her feet. She dusted off her skirt and hummed brushing her hair tail and ears. Before making her ears and tail disappear.

Alex saw the back flip and couldn't believe it. "Wh-what?!" He opened the gate and entered the class. They arrived and pe.

All the student's were there, waiting for them. Everyone walked to Nichole and started to asking if she was allright. Alex tried to say bye to Nichole but there were lot's os studens around her. He grabbes his backpack and walked away to the boy's lockeroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back